|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for writing the report Parkis gives to Bendrix?
(a) Parkis' son.
(d) Mr. Savage.
2. When Bendrix first meets him how long does Henry say he and Sarah have been married?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who was responsible for facilitating Bendrix and Sarah's first night of intimacy (in Bendrix's opinion)?
(d) Lewis, the Liberal from Wales.
4. Who does Mr. Savage say will be the most help to his investigator?
(d) The Miles' maid.
5. What does Bendrix say is the only thing Henry really wants from Sarah?
(a) Her companionship.
(b) Her loyalty.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bendrix originally meet Sarah?
2. In Bendrix's opinion, what is jealousy connected to?
3. What does Bendrix agree to do to help Henry?
4. Why does Bendrix say it was strange to see Henry on the Common that night?
5. How many words does Bendrix vow to write each day?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)