|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for facilitating Bendrix and Sarah's first night of intimacy (in Bendrix's opinion)?
(b) Lewis, the Liberal from Wales.
2. Who was responsible for writing the report Parkis gives to Bendrix?
(a) Mr. Savage.
(b) Parkis' son.
3. While eating lunch what does Sarah tell Bendrix she is concerned about?
(a) Her health.
(b) Bendrix's continued love for her.
(c) Her feelings about Bendrix.
(d) Henry's demeanor.
4. What does Bendrix say is the only thing Henry really wants from Sarah?
(a) Her companionship.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her loyalty.
(d) Her love.
5. In Bendrix's opinion, what is jealousy connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bendrix unable to return Sarah's phone call?
2. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
3. What happens when Sarah walks Bendrix to the door?
4. How many words does Bendrix vow to write each day?
5. What was the first thing Bendrix noticed about Sarah at the party where they met?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)