|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Waterbury surprised when Sylvia offers to escort Bendrix to Sarah's funeral?
(a) Waterbury is jealous that Sylvia is attracted to Bendrix.
(b) It is Tuesday and she usually visits her mother on Wednesdays.
(c) It is Wednesday and she usually visits her mother on Thursdays.
(d) Sylvia is under contract to work only with Waterbury.
2. Why is Henry disappointed when Sarah does not know what an O.B.E is?
(a) It is essential to his view of himself.
(b) It is an important promotion in his job and he wants her to be excited for him.
(c) He doesn't believe she is paying attention to him.
(d) He expects the wife of a government official to know the acronym.
3. Which of the following does NOT happen to Sarah while she is out walking late at night?
(a) She begins to feel love for God.
(b) She remembers her last night with Bendrix.
(c) She runs into Bendrix.
(d) She becomes soaked with rain.
4. This chapter is primarily a.....
5. What does Bendrix tell Miss Smythe his name is?
(c) Arthur James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Waterbury tell Sylvia she is to meet him?
2. What does Sarah buy that embarrasses her?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Bendrix gives for keeping Sarah's funeral at the crematorium?
4. When do the final entries of Sarah's diary take place?
5. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)