|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sarah walks Bendrix to the door?
(a) They get into an argument.
(b) They kiss.
(c) He vows to call her the next day.
(d) They kiss and she tells him she will call him tomorrow.
2. What is the topic that most often lead to arguments between Sarah and Bendrix?
(a) Her past.
(c) Her marriage.
3. Why does Bendrix rush out of his club at the start of this chapter?
(a) He wants to catch Sarah before Henry gets to her.
(b) He want to find Parkis immediately.
(c) He is embarrassed by what he had done to Henry.
(d) He is trying to catch Henry who left the club upset.
4. What does Bendrix say is the only thing Henry really wants from Sarah?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her loyalty.
(c) Her companionship.
(d) Her love.
5. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
(a) Widows' pensions.
(b) Liberals in Wales.
(c) A Council hearing.
(d) Window replacements.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bendrix's opinion, what is jealousy connected to?
2. What signals Sarah and Bendrix that Henry has returned home?
3. Why do Sarah and Bendrix choose the Bristol hotel?
4. What code word do Sarah and Bendrix use during their affair to refer to love and sex?
5. What role does Bendrix say Henry had in his affair with Sarah?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)