|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic that most often lead to arguments between Sarah and Bendrix?
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Her past.
2. What does Bendrix say is the only thing Henry really wants from Sarah?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her companionship.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her loyalty.
3. Why does Bendrix skip over many of the entries in Sarah's diary?
(a) He does not want to know about her other romantic affairs.
(b) It still hurts him to hear of her time with Henry.
(c) It hurts him to know she loved him.
(d) He doesn't care about the times she wasn't with him.
4. Why does Bendrix go to the basement alone when the V1 strikes near his apartment?
(a) To check and see if his landlady is there before Sarah joins him.
(b) Sarah has left to go back to Henry.
(c) Sarah is hiding under his bed.
(d) To clear a path for Sarah to get to the basement.
5. What does Parkis tell Bendrix the Miles' maid was unable to collect for him?
(a) Mail sent to Sarah.
(b) Sarah's date book.
(c) Letters from Sarah.
(d) Sarah's diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the final entries of Sarah's diary take place?
2. What strikes Bendrix when the bomb hits his apartment building?
3. How does Henry's secretary refer to him?
4. Why is Henry disappointed when Sarah does not know what an O.B.E is?
5. Why is Henry surprised when Bendrix tells him he must return home after refusing a drink?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)