|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan figure out will help him defeat Baba Yaga?
2. How did Dimitri feel about Katerina?
3. Where was the plane found?
4. What reason did Katerina give Ivan for joining him in his bed?
5. What does Ivan realize about his perception about the Ukraine?
Essay Topic 1
Esther laments on the fall of modern witchcraft and discusses how it has changed. Utilizing unbiased, scholarly sources, provide a detailed account of modern and ancient witchcraft and what it meant to the practitioners and what punishment was meted out and is still in place for practitioners of Paganism.
Essay Topic 2
Briefly, Ivan and Katerina's children are described, but little effort is given to character development. Suggest three reasons for this and provide at least two rationales for each reason.
Essay Topic 3
Taina no longer exists in Ivan's time, and this comes as a great shock to Katerina. Utilizing scholarly history articles, suggest what may have happened to Taina based on its location, religion and time frame.
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)