|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the plane that Katerina and Ivan were supposed to be on?
2. What does Baba Yaga love?
3. What did Katerina do to Yaga's supplies?
4. What was the first thing that Ivan and Katerina set about making?
5. Why were the people ashamed to have followed Dimitri?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Taina no longer exists in Ivan's time, and this comes as a great shock to Katerina. Utilizing scholarly history articles, suggest what may have happened to Taina based on its location, religion and time frame.
Essay Topic 2
Esther laments on the fall of modern witchcraft and discusses how it has changed. Utilizing unbiased, scholarly sources, provide a detailed account of modern and ancient witchcraft and what it meant to the practitioners and what punishment was meted out and is still in place for practitioners of Paganism.
Essay Topic 3
Bear doesn't immediately go after Yaga, despite all that she had put him through. Suggest reasons for this, and for the rationale that Yaga has that Bear might come back. Explain the rationale behind each reason.
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)