Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 6-8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Ivan wish to write the stories down on?
2. Why did Yaga take pains to sever the eye at the back of the optic nerve?
3. What did Vanya's family lose?
4. What did Vanya's father lose?
5. What message was Yaga trying to send to her late husband, King Brat?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Nadya hesitant to show the Princess' hoose to her son and Father Lukas?
This section contains 1,217 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)