|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katerina contact in Taina?
(a) Her father.
(b) Brother Sergei.
(d) Father Lukas.
2. What did Piotr attempt to convince Ivan?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That Katerina was lying to him, and was actually from his era.
(d) That Katerina was unfaithful.
3. What did Yaga make Ivan do?
(a) Urinate in his pants.
(b) Stand still amidst battle.
(c) All of these.
(d) Follow her to the plane.
4. Why did Ivan faithfully translate everything Katerina said even when her recollections differed from Ivan's in some way?
(a) He was told only to translate what she says.
(b) He thought they would be suspicious if they were too identical.
(c) None of these.
(d) He though that they would want it that way.
5. At what point was Katerina sick on the airplane?
(a) When the plane landed.
(b) When she looked out the window and saw the ground fall away.
(c) When the plane rose into the air.
(d) When it banked sharply after it rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was missing from Katerina's dress that Ivan half expected?
2. Where were Ivan and Katerina headed?
3. What did Mikola wish that he had written down?
4. Where was the plane found?
5. Who is Cousin Marek, truly?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)