|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following the demonstration of the molotov cocktails, what did the knights take seriously?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The warnings behind alcohol's flammability.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The collection and handling of gunpowder.
2. Where were Ivan and Katerina headed?
(a) None of these.
(b) Each was going to a separate airport.
3. What was the most amazing thing of all about Katerina?
(a) She got along quite well with Esther.
(b) She warmed up to Ivan.
(c) She got along well with Piotr.
(d) She knew where everything Esther wanted was in her kitchen.
4. What does Ivan realize about his perception about the Ukraine?
(a) He misses it.
(b) He sees them as his people.
(c) He wishes to move back to the Ukraine.
(d) He hates it.
5. What did Yaga make Ivan do?
(a) Stand still amidst battle.
(b) Follow her to the plane.
(c) All of these.
(d) Urinate in his pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell does Baba Yaga do best?
2. What is actually killing Sergei?
3. What was missing from Katerina's dress that Ivan half expected?
4. How does Katerina expect to deal with the knowledge of Ivan's impeding assassination?
5. Why were the people ashamed to have followed Dimitri?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in opinion as to why Ivan listened to Katerina once he had awakened her?
2. How did Bear figure that things had worked out pretty evenly?
3. What was the effect of the weapons of the future against the peasants of the Widow's army?
4. Why is Ivan troubled with continuing and finishing the last few touches of his dissertation?
5. What happened when Ivan attempted to eat the chicken that Ruth brought, and what happened as a result?
6. Why doesn't Ivan want to bring rockets into Taina?
7. How does Ivan deduce that Katerina and him should not be on the plane they got on?
8. Why is it an issue to call out Katerina's name and why must Ivan do so?
9. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
10. How did the fire work in Ivan and Sergei's favor?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)