|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan ask the children of the village for?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To encourage people to come out and cheer.
(d) To gather all the people of the village.
2. What two things Katerina wanted were in the same place?
(a) The passengers of the plane and the Widow's amulets.
(b) The Widow's spellbook and binding spell for Bear.
(c) The Widow's amulets and spellbook.
(d) The passengers of the plane and the Widow's ingredients.
3. Why did Katerina think Ivan had listened to her?
(a) She is a beautiful woman.
(b) She had commanded him to do so.
(c) She is the princess of Taina.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Katerina reveal to Ivan while they are on the plane?
(a) That she wishes to come back.
(b) That she wants their children to know Esther and Piotr too.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What spice did Ivan loathe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following the demonstration of the molotov cocktails, what did the knights take seriously?
2. What things fascinated Yaga about airports?
3. What did Father Lukas hope?
4. Who does Katerina contact in Taina?
5. How many years prior to the family visit did King Matfei die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bear figure that things had worked out pretty evenly?
2. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
3. Why did Ruth think she had the upper hand when she saw Katerina?
4. Why did Mikola not write down his spells, despite the fact that he had thought about doing so?
5. How was Ivan tangled up in people's expectations of him on his wedding night, and his behavior?
6. How did the fire work in Ivan and Sergei's favor?
7. How does Bear react when he is freed?
8. Why doesn't Esther take pupils and teach them what she knows, practice her witchcraft openly?
9. How does Ivan deduce that Katerina and him should not be on the plane they got on?
10. What happened to Ruth's brownies?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)