|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan finally say to Yaga when he had the chance?
(a) That she will never get the plane to fly.
(b) That she will never win.
(c) That she will never hold sway over Katerina.
(d) That she will be defeated.
2. What was the most amazing thing of all about Katerina?
(a) She warmed up to Ivan.
(b) She got along quite well with Esther.
(c) She got along well with Piotr.
(d) She knew where everything Esther wanted was in her kitchen.
3. What was missing from Katerina's dress that Ivan half expected?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) No decorations other than what surrounded the Priest and Katerina's dress.
(c) Jewels, fake or otherwise.
(d) Both of these.
4. Why does Yaga want Bear to kill Ivan?
(a) As repayment for his eye.
(b) All of these.
(c) As penance for thwarting her thus far.
(d) As revenge for waking Katerina early.
5. How did Ivan feel about Katerina?
(a) That she was a horrible person.
(b) That she was too good for him.
(c) That she was extremely arrogant.
(d) That she was beneath him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ivan fear had already ran out?
2. What did Ruth's friends think was the reason that Ivan wouldn't sleep with her?
3. Following the demonstration of the molotov cocktails, what did the knights take seriously?
4. What does Katerina give Ivan to tie around his wrists?
5. What does Katerina decide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Ivan attempted to eat the chicken that Ruth brought, and what happened as a result?
2. What happened to Ruth's brownies?
3. Why is Ivan troubled with continuing and finishing the last few touches of his dissertation?
4. How did Bear figure that things had worked out pretty evenly?
5. How does coupling and pregnancy affect Katerina's ability to utilize her power?
6. What was the argument that Katerina made when there were objections to the utilization of witchcraft?
7. How do Ivan and Katerina turn Dimitri to them?
8. What was the effect of the weapons of the future against the peasants of the Widow's army?
9. What dilemma does Katerina place on Father Lukas?
10. Why did Mikola not write down his spells, despite the fact that he had thought about doing so?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)