|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan note about Dimitri?
(a) He smiled way too much.
(b) He began to praise Ivan.
(c) All of these.
(d) He slowed his strokes, avoiding hitting him.
2. What was missing from Katerina's dress that Ivan half expected?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Jewels, fake or otherwise.
(c) No decorations other than what surrounded the Priest and Katerina's dress.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What did Yaga make Ivan do?
(a) Urinate in his pants.
(b) Follow her to the plane.
(c) All of these.
(d) Stand still amidst battle.
4. What did Ivan feel he could do in the presence of his cousin with Katerina?
(a) Slap her.
(b) Hold her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Kiss her.
5. What does Baba Yaga love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who met Ivan outside?
2. What was Katerina's one surprise against the Widow?
3. What did Ivan take from the compartment?
4. Who does Katerina contact in Taina?
5. What spice did Ivan loathe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Ivan tangled up in people's expectations of him on his wedding night, and his behavior?
2. What shamed Katerina about the airplane, how did she react, and how did she rebuke herself for doing so?
3. Why doesn't Ivan want to bring rockets into Taina?
4. What was the effect of the weapons of the future against the peasants of the Widow's army?
5. How does coupling and pregnancy affect Katerina's ability to utilize her power?
6. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
7. What was the argument that Katerina made when there were objections to the utilization of witchcraft?
8. What was the only repercussion to the revolt that occurred in Taina while Katerina was gone, and what happened as a result?
9. Why is Ivan troubled with continuing and finishing the last few touches of his dissertation?
10. What information does Bear give to Katerina to help her?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)