|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Father Lukas hope?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he would be instrumental in stamping out witchcraft.
(c) That one day, women would give tokens to their men going off to war, not charms.
(d) That the war would be won.
2. What one thing did Katerina not fear?
(a) Her confrontation with the Widow.
(b) The glider falling apart.
(c) Ivan's death.
(d) Her confrontation with Bear.
3. What was Katerina expecting?
(a) Some attempt to thwart her magic.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Some sort of boast from Yaga.
4. What did Ruth's friends think was the reason that Ivan wouldn't sleep with her?
(a) He was gay.
(b) None of these.
(c) He had a childhood injury.
(d) Both of these.
5. How many children did Katerina and Ivan end up having?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ivan feel he could do in the presence of his cousin with Katerina?
2. What was the first thing that Ivan and Katerina set about making?
3. What spell does Baba Yaga do best?
4. What does Ivan ask the children of the village for?
5. Why were the people ashamed to have followed Dimitri?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)