|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cousin Marek, truly?
(a) Mikola Mozhaiski.
(b) His aunts son.
(c) Bear, in human form.
(d) None of these.
2. What comedian is mentioned?
(a) Robin Williams.
(b) Dave Chappelle.
(c) Sam Kinison.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
3. What one thing did Katerina not fear?
(a) Her confrontation with the Widow.
(b) Her confrontation with Bear.
(c) The glider falling apart.
(d) Ivan's death.
4. What happens to the plane that Katerina and Ivan were supposed to be on?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) It blows up.
(d) It disappears.
5. What problem does Ivan have with his dissertation?
(a) All of these.
(b) He knows how the language was spoken.
(c) He knows how the letters were formed.
(d) Ivan can no longer work on his dissertation, knowing the truth and unable to prove it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Katerina and Ivan end up having?
2. What does Ruth insist upon?
3. What did Katerina not want to believe, but had to accept was true?
4. What did Ruth wake up to find in the morning?
5. What was Esther called in the summer?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)