|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Father Lukas hope?
(a) That one day, women would give tokens to their men going off to war, not charms.
(b) That he would be instrumental in stamping out witchcraft.
(c) That the war would be won.
(d) All of these.
2. What doesn't Esther do?
(a) Calm potions.
(b) Love potions.
(c) None of these.
(d) Anti-anxiety potions.
3. What does Ivan realize about his perception about the Ukraine?
(a) He sees them as his people.
(b) He wishes to move back to the Ukraine.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He misses it.
4. Where was Baba Yaga hiding on the plane?
(a) In the aisle.
(b) She wasn't hiding on the plane.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cockpit.
5. What spice did Ivan loathe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing that Ivan and Katerina set about making?
2. What did Ruth really want from her friends?
3. Who was at the council of war?
4. Who is Cousin Marek, truly?
5. What was the most amazing thing of all about Katerina?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bear figure that things had worked out pretty evenly?
2. What shamed Katerina about the airplane, how did she react, and how did she rebuke herself for doing so?
3. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
4. What prompts Ivan to get the message?
5. Why doesn't Ivan want to bring rockets into Taina?
6. How does coupling and pregnancy affect Katerina's ability to utilize her power?
7. Why did Ruth think she had the upper hand when she saw Katerina?
8. What lie does Yaga tell Katerina that she knows is a lie immediately?
9. What was the only repercussion to the revolt that occurred in Taina while Katerina was gone, and what happened as a result?
10. What was the effect of the weapons of the future against the peasants of the Widow's army?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)