|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan fear about the consummation of the wedding?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He might not be fertile.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He might not be able to perform.
2. What did Ivan note about Dimitri?
(a) He began to praise Ivan.
(b) All of these.
(c) He smiled way too much.
(d) He slowed his strokes, avoiding hitting him.
3. What was the last thing Ivan wondered when Yaga disappeared?
(a) Both of these.
(b) What language it was that she had spoken.
(c) If Katerina had managed to make it into Yaga's castle and rescue the prisoners.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How many children did Katerina and Ivan end up having?
5. What does Ivan ask the children of the village for?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To gather all the people of the village.
(d) To encourage people to come out and cheer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Katerina do to Yaga's supplies?
2. What wasn't Ivan afraid of?
3. What did Ruth really want from her friends?
4. At what point was Katerina sick on the airplane?
5. What did Katerina notice about Mother's place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lie does Yaga tell Katerina that she knows is a lie immediately?
2. Why is Ivan troubled with continuing and finishing the last few touches of his dissertation?
3. How was Ivan tangled up in people's expectations of him on his wedding night, and his behavior?
4. What was the difference in opinion as to why Ivan listened to Katerina once he had awakened her?
5. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
6. Why couldn't Ivan simply bring the book in his arms into his time?
7. How do Ivan and Katerina turn Dimitri to them?
8. What was the only repercussion to the revolt that occurred in Taina while Katerina was gone, and what happened as a result?
9. Why did Ruth think she had the upper hand when she saw Katerina?
10. How does coupling and pregnancy affect Katerina's ability to utilize her power?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)