|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Katerina and Ivan end up having?
2. What was the most amazing thing of all about Katerina?
(a) She knew where everything Esther wanted was in her kitchen.
(b) She warmed up to Ivan.
(c) She got along well with Piotr.
(d) She got along quite well with Esther.
3. What doesn't Esther do?
(a) Calm potions.
(b) Love potions.
(c) None of these.
(d) Anti-anxiety potions.
4. What does Baba Yaga love?
5. What did Ivan note about Dimitri?
(a) He smiled way too much.
(b) He began to praise Ivan.
(c) All of these.
(d) He slowed his strokes, avoiding hitting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is actually killing Sergei?
2. How does Katerina expect to deal with the knowledge of Ivan's impeding assassination?
3. What does Katerina give Ivan to tie around his wrists?
4. What did Ivan fear had already ran out?
5. How many of her knights responded to Yaga's commands?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does coupling and pregnancy affect Katerina's ability to utilize her power?
2. What information does Bear give to Katerina to help her?
3. What lie does Yaga tell Katerina that she knows is a lie immediately?
4. What was the argument that Katerina made when there were objections to the utilization of witchcraft?
5. What was the only repercussion to the revolt that occurred in Taina while Katerina was gone, and what happened as a result?
6. Why doesn't Esther take pupils and teach them what she knows, practice her witchcraft openly?
7. Why was Yaga especially upset about regarding Bear?
8. What happened when Ivan attempted to eat the chicken that Ruth brought, and what happened as a result?
9. Why is it an issue to call out Katerina's name and why must Ivan do so?
10. What was the difference in opinion as to why Ivan listened to Katerina once he had awakened her?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)