|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mikola wish that he had written down?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His spells.
(c) Both of these.
(d) His stories.
2. Who stops Ivan and calls him out for not being Sergei?
(a) A child Sergei called Dewdrop.
(b) A child Sergei called Daisy.
(c) A child Sergei called Snowbell.
(d) Dimitri on the path to where the Princess had lain.
3. What did Vanya find in the clearing?
(a) An endless carpet of pine needles.
(b) All of these.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A woman lying down.
4. What color were the merchant's eyes?
5. What did Ivan fear had already ran out?
(a) His engagement to Ruth.
(b) His visa to the Ukraine.
(c) His welcome at cousin Marek's.
(d) His deadline for his dissertation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item assured Ivan that Taina was a doomed town?
2. What was Yaga attempting to extract from the merchant?
3. How does Katerina expect to deal with the knowledge of Ivan's impeding assassination?
4. What did Ruth sense out of Ivan's parents?
5. What did Ivan figure was the only merciful thing he could do for Katerina?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)