|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Ivan and calls him out for not being Sergei?
(a) Dimitri on the path to where the Princess had lain.
(b) A child Sergei called Daisy.
(c) A child Sergei called Snowbell.
(d) A child Sergei called Dewdrop.
2. What was the woman dressed in?
(b) Oriental silk.
(d) Spanish lace.
3. What had haunted Ivan about the chasm?
(a) The trees and the circular clearing.
(b) The thing beneath the leaves.
(c) The woman on the pedestal.
(d) None of these.
4. What was the name of the old woman who Ivan's mother used to bring things to?
(a) Baba Yada.
(b) Baba Tira.
(c) Baba Tila.
(d) Babi Tila.
5. What reason did Katerina give Ivan for joining him in his bed?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A wife came to her husband.
(c) Katerina came to him in love.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth insist upon?
2. What is the only thing holding the Widow back?
3. What does Katerina ask of her father?
4. What did Vanya take solace in?
5. What did Ivan remember about bears in fairy tales?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)