|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of their argument, what did Katerina resolve?
(a) That she would no longer call Ivan's honor into question.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she would treat Ivan with more respect.
(d) That she would be a more dutiful wife.
2. What was the bear to Yaga?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her concubine.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
3. What happened to Esther that scared her?
(a) She felt as though she had miscarried, and so knew her son was gone.
(b) She had a nightmare in which Ivan disappeared.
(c) She hit her head.
(d) She had a nightmare in which an evil woman was killing Ivan.
4. What had Yaga's name been, long ago?
5. What happened in the clearing?
(a) The leaves churned and revealed a pit.
(b) The clearing shimmered.
(c) None of these.
(d) A pedestal was revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan think when he notices Father Lukas' contempt for the local Slavs?
2. Only a fool would want to live through what?
3. What did Ivan incapacitate within the bear?
4. What looked merciful compared to what Baba Yaga inflicted upon those who opposed her?
5. What was it impossible for Katerina to imagine?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)