|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item assured Ivan that Taina was a doomed town?
(a) The lack of fortifications around the palace.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The Orthodox cross, as Christianity had never been established in Ivan's time.
2. What had Sergei never seen before?
(a) All of these.
(b) Father Lukas thwarted.
(c) Father Lukas, humbled.
(d) Father Lukas vexed.
3. Who stops Ivan and calls him out for not being Sergei?
(a) Dimitri on the path to where the Princess had lain.
(b) A child Sergei called Dewdrop.
(c) A child Sergei called Daisy.
(d) A child Sergei called Snowbell.
4. What did Esther go looking for and finally find?
(a) A blue, clay basin from Spain.
(b) A silver basin from Rome.
(c) A brass basin from England.
(d) A copper basin from Russia.
5. What was the moral of the story of the Sky, the Rat and the Well?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That you must always keep a close watch on your children.
(c) That you must always keep your oaths because God is always your witness.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a stupid thing to say as he departed from Ruth?
2. What did Ruth really want from her friends?
3. Why is Katerina angry at Ivan's offering?
4. What did Ivan realize when he approached Cousin Marek's?
5. What message was Yaga trying to send to her late husband, King Brat?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)