|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Ivan switch to?
(a) Modern Ukrainian.
(b) Modern Russian.
(d) None of these.
2. What was Yaga's real disappointment?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That the stranger had manage to ask the Princess to marry him.
(d) That the stranger who woke the Princess also understood her.
3. What did Vanya like about the way Americans spoke?
(a) The way they sung in songs.
(b) The way they pronounced his name.
(c) The way they talked about the forest.
(d) The way they spoke about their parents.
4. What did Ivan figure was the only merciful thing he could do for Katerina?
(a) Annul the marriage.
(b) None of these.
(c) Have her adopt a baby.
(d) Consummate the marriage.
5. What was the bear to Yaga?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her concubine.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Ivan find out it is?
2. At what point was Katerina sick on the airplane?
3. What word did Ivan not know in Old Church Slavonic?
4. Only a fool would want to live through what?
5. Why didn't Bear want to kill her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)