|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What justification did Vanya give for the clearing?
(a) It was the remnant of an old army base.
(b) It was an old meteor strike.
(c) It was once a castle.
(d) It was a naturally occurring clearing,
2. Who stops Ivan and calls him out for not being Sergei?
(a) A child Sergei called Daisy.
(b) A child Sergei called Dewdrop.
(c) A child Sergei called Snowbell.
(d) Dimitri on the path to where the Princess had lain.
3. Who finally gives Ivan clothes?
(a) King Alexander.
(b) King Matfei.
(c) King Matteau.
(d) King Matvei.
4. Why did Yaga take pains to sever the eye at the back of the optic nerve?
(a) She wanted to make the man suffer as much as possible.
(b) She wanted to get the maximum strength from the eye.
(c) She wanted to make sure he felt the extraction.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Ivan ask Katerina for?
(b) Both of these.
(c) The ability to write.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ivan feel he could do in the presence of his cousin with Katerina?
2. What does Ivan realize about his perception about the Ukraine?
3. What was missing from Katerina's dress that Ivan half expected?
4. What year does Ivan find out it is?
5. What did Sergei write that made Ivan fearful?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)