|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what place does this story open?
(a) Jim's family's car.
(b) Jim's school.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) Jim's home.
2. What causes Jim to vomit?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Powdered milk.
3. Where does Jim sleep near the river?
(a) In a hotel lobby.
(b) On a bench.
(c) In a beached rowboat.
(d) In the backseat of a taxi.
4. What kind of animal's carcass does Jim peer into on his walk back to Lunghua?
(a) A pig.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
5. Who does Jim tell the Vincents is the best teacher?
(a) Dr. Ransome.
(c) Mr. Maxted.
(d) The university of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jim give water while they are resting by the checkpoint?
2. What does Jim tell Basie his father is really good at?
3. How long was Jim in prison?
4. What are the English couple who joins the prisoners carrying?
5. What type of game did Dr. Ransome organize the previous winter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)