|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what does Jim have a confrontation with Mr. Vincent at the end of Part 2, Chapter 27?
(a) The pictures on his wall.
(b) The size of his cubicle.
(c) The turtle.
(d) Missing shoes.
2. What does Mr. Tulloch want to know if Jim saw at Nantao?
(a) Scotch whiskey.
(c) The atom bomb.
(d) American soldiers.
3. What exam is Jim supposed to take the day the fighting starts?
4. What homework does Dr. Ransome give Jim at the end of Part 2, Chapter 25?
5. What has become the main currency of the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Ransome want to buy from the Japanese at the camp?
2. Which of these things is not something Jim sees in the presidential box of the stadium?
3. Who is Mr. Guerevitch?
4. Over what does Jim have to be refrained from fighting with a Japanese corporal?
5. What is Jim's reward for helping the Britishers unpack the canisters of rations?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)