|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 16 | Part 1, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the middle of the overgrown field?
(b) A toolshed.
(c) A piece of a plane.
(d) A burial mound.
2. How long was Jim in prison?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One night.
(d) Three days.
3. What does Jim take from the swimming pool?
(a) One of Vera's hairclips.
(b) His mother's sunglasses.
(c) A toy soldier.
(d) A coin.
4. What is taken from Jim on his way from the hospital to his home?
(a) His watch.
(b) His money.
(c) His cap.
(d) His shoes.
5. What is spilled on the floor of Jim's mother's room?
(b) Her jewelry case.
(c) Talcum powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim get into the dentist's house?
2. Where does Jim go after finding Japanese soldiers at his home?
3. On whom does Jim become dependent for his food?
4. What film is playing at the Cathay Theater?
5. What is the meaning of the shrill whistle Jim hears at the detention center?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)