|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Jim in prison?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) One night.
(d) Three weeks.
2. Who does Jim notice is not carrying any luggage as they leave Lunghua?
(a) Dr. Ransome.
(b) Mrs. Philips.
(c) Mr. Maxted.
(d) Mrs. Vincent.
3. What sort of public execution does Jim witness on his way from the hospital to his home?
4. Who joins Jim at the detention center?
(b) Mr. Maxted.
(d) His mother.
5. What is taken from Jim on his way from the hospital to his home?
(a) His money.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His watch.
(d) His cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Basie give Jim when he visits his cubicle the day of the air raid?
2. What is the meaning of the shrill whistle Jim hears at the detention center?
3. What does Jim see on the road by a burned out ammunition truck on the road to Nantao?
4. Which of these is not a medicine Jim tells Basie is in Dr. Ransome's cabinet?
5. What does Mrs. Philips give to Jim while they are resting by the checkpoint?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)