|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miles see sitting in a police cruiser?
(d) John Voss
2. Why has Miles come into Bea's today?
(a) To escape boredom
(b) To get drunk
(c) To offer her a proposal
(d) To watch football
3. Where does Miles' mother take him after missing church for several weeks?
(a) A novena
(b) The stations of the cross
4. What is Justin Dibble's nickname?
(a) Double Dibble
(b) Just in Time
(c) Justin Dribble
(d) Just in Case
5. According to Father Mark, with what church is St. Catherine's going to merge?
(a) Sacre Couer
(b) The Assumption Church
(c) St. Mary's Church
(d) St. Bernadette's Parish
6. Into whose custody had John Voss been released?
(a) His grandmother's
(b) His adoptive parents
(c) Principal Meyer
(d) A foster home
7. Where did authorities find Grandma Voss?
(a) In Phoenix
(b) In a landfill
(c) In the Florida Keys
(d) In the cemetery
8. What activity were both Zack and John Voss involved in?
(a) The Homecoming Court
(b) Russian roulette
(c) Prom Decorating Committee
(d) Football practice
9. What do Irene and Father Mark find that gives them a clue about Father Tom?
(a) A credit card application
(b) A Florida Keys brochure
(c) A library card
(d) A Frequent Flier card
10. What does Miles plan to do when Mrs. Whiting leaves for vacation?
(a) Partner with Bea and her liquor license
(b) Paint the inside of the Empire Grill
(c) Put up a new neon sign
(d) Leave town for good
11. What is stuck in Janine's car as she tries to drive away from Tick?
(a) Tick's backpack
(b) Tick's purse
(c) Tick's umbrella
(d) Tick's laptop
12. What has Zack "borrowed" from his father?
(a) His car
(c) A key ring
(d) A jacket
13. What is the name of Zack's sick game?
(a) Polish Peckerheads
(b) Polish Roulette
(c) Romanian Roulette
(d) Russian Roulette
14. Why are Miles and Tick going to Boston next weekend?
(a) Visit relatives
(b) A Van Gogh exhibit
(c) A Kenney Chesney concert
(d) Shopping for new clothes
15. Where have Miles and Tick spent the winter recuperating?
(d) Martha's Vineyard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John Voss at this point in time?
2. What business closes in this year?
3. According to Bea, "Walt Comeau had all too many suggestions for a man who drank seltzer and ____________________."
4. Who is in love with Bill Taylor?
5. With whom is Justin Dibble in love?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)