|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irene thinks that Father Tom is ____________.
2. What does Miles plan to do when Mrs. Whiting leaves for vacation?
(a) Paint the inside of the Empire Grill
(b) Partner with Bea and her liquor license
(c) Leave town for good
(d) Put up a new neon sign
3. Who is the boy with whom Tick is having a cyber romance?
4. For whom does Jimmy do strong-arm work?
(b) Principal Meyer
(c) Mrs. Whiting
5. Why has the person in #129 tried to find Miles?
(a) To convince him to reconcile with his father
(b) To tell him that his mother is dying of cancer
(c) To bribe him to marry her daughter
(d) To offer him a job after college
6. What is Tick's art class assignment for this week?
(a) A still life of a flower arrangement
(b) A Mondrian design
(c) Horses in a pasture
(d) A Kandinsky piece
7. What is the possibility of Miles' parentage?
(a) Mr. Minty claims to be his father
(b) He is adopted and the details are not clear
(c) Max is definitely his father
(d) C.B. Whiting could be his father
8. What does Walt tell Bea she should buy for the bar?
(a) A wide-screen TV
(b) Wireless Internet
(c) New pinball games
(d) A new jukebox
9. Which of the following did not happen on the same day as the others?
(a) Tick became best friends with Candice
(b) The Empire Grill closed
(c) Miles broke Walt's arm
(d) The town held a Fourth of July celebration
10. What is John Voss considered to be?
(a) Anti social
(c) A ward of the state
(d) A genius
11. What is the title of Father Mark's sermon?
(a) When God Takes a Vacation
(b) Digital Deity
(c) When God Retreats
(d) God Unplugged
12. With whom is Justin Dibble in love?
13. Into whose custody had John Voss been released?
(a) His grandmother's
(b) Principal Meyer
(c) His adoptive parents
(d) A foster home
14. What behavior has John Voss been seen exhibiting?
(a) Dance routines
(b) Wearing sunglasses at night
(c) Torturing dogs
(d) Dressing in girls clothes
15. What were John Voss' parents?
(d) Petty drug dealers
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the students in Tick's art class feeling low?
2. What has Zack "borrowed" from his father?
3. How does Principal Meyer know Zack has left the anonymous notes?
4. What is the name of Zack's sick game?
5. What does Max tell Miles when he returns from a trip?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)