|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miles works at the Empire Grill in exchange for _____________________________.
(a) a car
(b) a measly paycheck
(c) Mrs. Whiting paying his mother's medical bills
(d) an internship
2. What activity were both Zack and John Voss involved in?
(a) Football practice
(b) Russian roulette
(c) Prom Decorating Committee
(d) The Homecoming Court
3. What is Tick's art class assignment for this week?
(a) A Kandinsky piece
(b) A still life of a flower arrangement
(c) Horses in a pasture
(d) A Mondrian design
4. Why are Miles and Tick going to Boston next weekend?
(a) A Van Gogh exhibit
(b) Visit relatives
(c) A Kenney Chesney concert
(d) Shopping for new clothes
5. What does the woman at the health club say her nephew will do with her when she dies?
(a) Have her cremated
(b) Bury her as far away as possible
(c) Send her ashes into space
(d) Sling her over his shoulder and take her to the dump
6. Which of the following does not describe Walt?
(a) Becoming impotent
(b) Refusing to grow old gracefully
(c) Getting his Master's Degree
(d) Losing all his money
7. Who is Irene scurrying about trying to find on this morning?
(a) Father Tom
(d) Father Mark
8. Who does Miles see sitting in a police cruiser?
(c) John Voss
9. What is Sunday afternoon called in Bea's bar?
(a) Gridiron Greats Day
(b) NFL Day
(c) Fiesta Siesta Day
(d) NBA Day
10. Where did John Voss' parents put him as an infant so they could party?
(a) At the neighbors' house
(b) In a locked bedroom
(c) In a laundry sack hanging in the closet
(d) In a playpen
11. What is the possibility of Miles' parentage?
(a) Max is definitely his father
(b) Mr. Minty claims to be his father
(c) C.B. Whiting could be his father
(d) He is adopted and the details are not clear
12. What is the name of Zack's sick game?
(a) Romanian Roulette
(b) Polish Roulette
(c) Polish Peckerheads
(d) Russian Roulette
13. What does Principal Meyer discover when he goes to John Voss' house?
(a) The grandmother is injured on the floor
(b) The grandmother is dead
(c) All the doors and windows are wide open
(d) There is no grandmother
14. No one has heard from John Voss since _________________________.
(a) Principal Meyer gave him detention
(b) he flunked the algebra test
(c) the night his grandmother's body was discovered
(d) he went to Boston for the weekend
15. Why is Zack losing friends?
(a) He never gives anybody a ride
(b) He intentionally injured the quarterback in the last game
(c) He steals other guys' girlfriends
(d) He never pays for gas
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappointing news does Janine learn about Walt?
2. Principal Meyer thinks that Zack is ___________________________.
3. With what is Tick attempting to defend herself when Miles sees her at the school?
4. Who does Max say took Father Tom away from a Florida bar?
5. What do Bea's customers complain about?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)