|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bea's customers complain about?
(a) The black and white TV
(b) The greasy burgers
(c) The stale nuts
(d) The warm beer
2. On whom did Jimmy have a lustful crush which remains today?
(a) Miles' mother
(c) Mrs. Voss
3. From whom did Jimmy's father derive many of his opinions?
(a) Dan Rather
(b) Anderson Cooper
(c) Walter Cronkite
(d) Tom Brokaw
4. Which of the following is not a primal urge according to Janine?
(b) Create art
(c) Kill your pain-in-the-ass mother
5. The idea that Miles should be kicked out of driver's education until he learns to drive is _________________.
(a) a metaphor
(c) a simile
(d) an irony
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bea Majeski?
2. What does Janine call Miles?
3. What is Janine doing as she sits in Callahan's?
4. According to Bea, "Walt Comeau had all too many suggestions for a man who drank seltzer and ____________________."
5. What is Miles doing in the flashback of Part 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)