|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Max see in the cemetery?
2. What is Sunday afternoon called in Bea's bar?
(a) Gridiron Greats Day
(b) Fiesta Siesta Day
(c) NBA Day
(d) NFL Day
3. Why has Miles come into Bea's today?
(a) To escape boredom
(b) To offer her a proposal
(c) To watch football
(d) To get drunk
4. What did Miles do when he caught Janine in bed with Walt?
(a) Ran from the room
(b) Shot them
(c) Threw a vase at them
(d) Beat up Walt
5. Who is Tick's art teacher?
(a) Mrs. Roderigue
(b) Mr. Rogers
(c) Mr. Roberts
(d) Mrs. Robinson
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bea's customers complain about?
2. What literary technique does Miles try to help Cindy to understand?
3. What does Walt tell Bea she should buy for the bar?
4. Jimmy's father teaches him that all things are determined by an elite group who _________________________________.
5. What type of childhood did Jimmy Minty have?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)