|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy's father teaches him that all things are determined by an elite group who _________________________________.
(a) "have the whole thing figured out"
(b) "don't give a damn about other people"
(c) "have better educations"
(d) "have a head start on life"
2. The idea that Miles should be kicked out of driver's education until he learns to drive is _________________.
(b) a metaphor
(c) a simile
(d) an irony
3. What is Miles' mother's job?
(a) A secretary at the factory
(b) Personal assistant to Mrs. Whiting
(c) A nurse at the hospital
(d) A waitress at a tavern
4. What kind of business does Miles' brother want Miles to buy in Martha's Vineyard?
(b) Bed and breakfast
(c) Gift shop
5. Who is Bea Majeski?
(a) Janine's hair stylist
(b) Miles' mother-in-law
(c) Candice's sister
(d) Tick's art teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of car does Miles take driving lessons?
2. What does Miles tell Bea about Janine?
3. Who is Tick's art teacher?
4. What does Walt tell Bea she should buy for the bar?
5. Which of the following is not a primal urge according to Janine?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)