Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Emma learn from Miss Fairfax the following day?
(a) That she has taken a position as governess.
(b) That she has taken a position as a piano teacher.
(c) That she has been accepted to art school.
(d) That she intends to marry.
2. What game does Emma play with Mr. Churchill after tea at Hartfield?
(c) A riddle game with alphabet letters.
(d) A card game.
3. What does Emma believe Harriet would be if allowed to remain in Hartfield?
(a) A sounding board for wedding preparations.
(b) A distraction.
(c) Dead weight.
(d) A good helper.
4. Who becomes ill, causing Emma plenty of time to think of her regrets?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. Churchill.
5. From what does Mr. Churchill save Harriet in Volume 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A fainting spell.
(b) An attack by an unknown man.
(c) A broken carriage wheel.
(d) A robbery by gypsies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Churchill call Emma's lovely friend in a letter he sends to Mr. and Mrs. Weston?
2. Why would Emma think Mr. Churchill's engagement might upset Harriet?
3. Why does Emma try to keep word of the incident from her father?
4. Where do Emma and Mr. Knightley go to visit in Volume 3, Chapter 18?
5. Who does Mr. Churchill dance the first two dances of the Crown's ball with?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)