1. Who has recently left the Woodhouse home in order to marry?
Miss Taylor, Emma's governess.
2. Why does Mr. Woodhouse request that Emma not dabble in matchmaking any longer?
Emma was the one to match Miss Taylor with her husband, Mr. Weston.
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
4. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
He is the brother of Emma's sister.
5. Why was Miss Churchill, first wife of Mr. Weston, disowned by her family?
She married a man they did not approve of.
This section contains 5,571 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)