|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma afraid will not approve of Mr. George Knightley's solution to their problem?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. William Larkin.
(d) Mr. John Knightley.
2. What game does Emma play at the picnic at Box Hill?
3. What is the topic of conversation in the beginning moments of the party to which Emma attends in Volume 2, Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Churchill's trip to London.
(b) Mr. Dixon's recent marriage to the daughter of Miss Fairfax's benefactor.
(c) The new pianoforte Miss Fairfax has received and its mysterioius benefactor.
(d) The special attention Mr. George Knightley has been spending on the Bates and Miss Fairfax.
4. Who does Emma regret attempting to play matchmaker with?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
5. How does Emma respond to the news from Harriet?
(a) Emma is outraged.
(b) Emma is uninterested.
(c) Emma is shocked.
(d) Emma is happy for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What solution does Mr. George Knightley come up with for Emma's reasons for delaying their wedding?
2. Why is Mrs. Elton's picnic at Box Hill delayed?
3. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
4. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
5. What recent wedding is the main topic of conversation?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)