|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visitors are the Woodhouses expecting for Christmas?
(a) Mr. John Knightley and his wife, Isabella.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. Churchill.
2. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
(a) Miss Fairfax.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
3. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will have dinner with him.
(c) If she will attend a ball with him.
(d) If she will go riding with him.
4. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
(a) With anger.
(b) With vague responses.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With the assumption that Emma is in love with the mysterious stranger.
5. What does Emma question Mr. Knightley about as they discuss Miss Fairfax's new friendship?
(a) If Mr. Knightley knows who the donor of the pianoforte is.
(b) Whether Mr. Knightley is in love with Miss Fairfax.
(c) If Mr. Knightley knows who Miss Fairfax is in love with.
(d) Whether Mr. Knightley is in love with Miss Bates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma believe she cannot move to Donwell Abbey after she marries Mr. George Knightley?
2. What fear does Mr. Churchill confide in Emma before he leaves?
3. Why are Mr. Churchill's aunt and uncle moving to London?
4. What is the baby named?
5. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)