|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet announce she never plans to marry?
(a) Harriet feels she will only love Mr. Elton.
(b) Harriet is tired of attempting to seduce men.
(c) Harriet wants to be just like Emma.
(d) Harriet feels she is not worthy of a good man.
2. From what does Mr. Churchill save Harriet in Volume 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A robbery by gypsies.
(b) An attack by an unknown man.
(c) A fainting spell.
(d) A broken carriage wheel.
3. Who dies in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mrs. Churchill, Mr. Churchill's aunt.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. Weston.
4. What is the baby named?
5. Whose engagement is announced in Volume 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Mr. Churchill's.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse's.
(c) Mr. George Knightley's.
(d) Mr. Elton's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
2. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
3. What mementos did Harriet keep of her brief courtship with Mr. Elton?
4. Why does Mr. Woodhouse request that Emma not dabble in matchmaking any longer?
5. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)