|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma afraid will not approve of Mr. George Knightley's solution to their problem?
(a) Mr. William Larkin.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. John Knightley.
2. Who claims they will never get married?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. George Knighley.
3. What is the result of this meeting between Harriet and a visitor from Highbury?
(a) Mr. Elton suggests he made the wrong choice in wives.
(b) Miss Fairfax accuses Harriet of attempting to steal Mr. Churchill away.
(c) Mr. Churchill confesses he paid the gypsies to rob Harriet.
(d) Mr. Martin proposes again.
4. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
(a) To celebrate Mr. Churchill's return.
(b) To attempt to befriend Mrs. Elton.
(c) To please her father.
(d) To avoid appearing rude.
5. Whose advice regarding his children begins to annoy Mr. John Knightley?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse and his friend Mr. Perry's.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse and Emma's.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Weston's.
(d) Mr. George Knightley and Harriet's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
2. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
3. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
4. How does Emma feel when she sees Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax?
5. What is Emma's definition of an old maid?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)