|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recent wedding is the main topic of conversation?
(a) Harriet's to Mr. Martin.
(b) Miss Taylor's to Mr. Knightley.
(c) Miss Taylor's to Mr. Weston.
(d) Harriet's to Mr. Elton.
2. What invitation do Emma and Mr. Knightley discuss as they walk in the garden at Hartfield?
(a) The invitation to Mr. Churchill's wedding.
(b) The invitation to the Weston's party.
(c) The invitation to Mrs. Weston's baby shower.
(d) The invitation to Mrs. Elton's picnic.
3. Who is finally married in Volume 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Mr. Elton and Miss Hawkins.
(b) Miss Bates.
(c) Mr. George Knightley and Miss Fairfax.
(d) Mr. Elton and Harriet.
4. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
(a) Miss Fairfax.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
5. Who does Harriet go to for advice about this encounter?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Goddard.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Elton constantly compare Highbury to?
2. What does Emma question Mr. Knightley about as they discuss Miss Fairfax's new friendship?
3. What game does Emma play with Mr. Churchill after tea at Hartfield?
4. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
5. Who has gone to London and run into Harriet?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)