|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 11 | Volume 3 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Mr. Churchill go to London shortly after his arrival?
(a) To buy a new suit.
(b) To get a haircut.
(c) To buy Emma a peice of jewelry.
(d) To visit an old friend.
2. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
(a) An illness.
(b) An important message.
(c) A snowstorm.
(d) A rude waiter.
3. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mrs. Elton.
4. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Crown's.
(b) At Hartfield.
(c) At Donwell Abbey.
(d) At Randalls.
5. What complaint does Mr. Woodhouse have regarding the food served at a dinner party at Hartfield?
(a) It is too salty.
(b) It is too wholesome.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) It is not wholesome enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Mr. Woodhouse announcing his intentions of going to Bath for an indeterminate amount of time?
2. Who does Emma make a harmless, but rude comment about?
3. What do the Bateses and Miss Fairfax seem to know a lot about?
4. Why did Mrs. Weston believe this news would upset Emma?
5. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)