|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 11 | Volume 3 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
(a) That the author will not return.
(b) That the author is lying about the destination.
(c) That the author is angry with him.
(d) That the author is avoiding him.
2. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
3. What is Emma's opinion of the new bride?
(a) Emma thinks she is beautiful and polite.
(b) Emma thinks she is perfect for her new groom.
(c) Emma thinks she is morose and sickly.
(d) Emma thinks she is vulgar and too familiar.
4. Who gives Emma a riddle?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mrs. John Knightley.
5. Why does Harriet announce she never plans to marry?
(a) Harriet wants to be just like Emma.
(b) Harriet feels she will only love Mr. Elton.
(c) Harriet is tired of attempting to seduce men.
(d) Harriet feels she is not worthy of a good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims they will never get married?
2. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
4. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
5. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)