|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 11 | Volume 3 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
2. What is Emma's first impression of the mysterious Mr. Churchill?
(a) That is very handsome and would make a good husband.
(b) That he is conceited and unfriendly.
(c) That he is inconsiderate and rude.
(d) That they will be instant friends.
3. Why does Emma believe Mr. Churchill is anxious when he visits her?
(a) Emma believes he is concerned for his aunt.
(b) Emma believes he ia upset with something Mrs. Weston said.
(c) Emma believes he is no longer in love with her.
(d) Emma believes he is trying not to love her.
4. What does Emma believe the theme of the riddle is?
5. Where does Miss Fairfax intend to move to?
(c) Maple Grove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the number to unavoidably increase to nine?
2. Who is having a party but fails to send the Woodhouses an invitation along with ones sent to the other families in Highbury?
3. What recent wedding is the main topic of conversation?
4. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
5. What is all the gossip centering around this person about?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)