|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 11 | Volume 3 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
(a) The Knightleys.
(b) The Westons.
(c) The Goddards.
(d) The Bates.
2. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
(a) Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
3. What does Mrs. Elton constantly compare Highbury to?
(a) Her home, Maple Grove.
(b) London society.
4. Who does Emma believe the donor of the pianoforte is?
(a) Mr. Weston.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Dixon.
5. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Miss Bates.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emma meet Harriet?
2. Where does Miss Fairfax intend to move to?
3. What is the topic of conversation in the beginning moments of the party to which Emma attends in Volume 2, Chapter 8?
4. Where does Mrs. Weston repeatedly attempt to persuade Emma to go?
5. What news causes Mrs. Weston to worry about her husband's emotions?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)