|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 11 | Volume 3 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Fairfax intend to move to?
(c) Maple Grove.
2. What occupation has Miss Fairfax decided to adopt?
(b) Piano teacher.
3. Who does Emma reach out to, and is rebuffed, when she learns of this person's illness?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Miss Fairfax.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
4. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
(a) That he is in love with her.
(b) That he believes she is a conceited young woman.
(c) That he is in love with Harriet.
(d) That he dislikes her matchmaking attempts.
5. What does Emma believe the theme of the riddle is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is finally married in Volume 2, Chapter 14?
2. What time limit does Emma place on Harriet's visit to Abbey Mill?
3. Who do Emma and Harriet run into on the road between Randalls and Hartfield?
4. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
5. What is Emma's first impression of the mysterious Mr. Churchill?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)