|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artistic talent does Emma possess?
(a) Portrait painting.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Drawing caricatures.
2. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
(a) She is her mother.
(b) She is her grandmother.
(c) She is her cousin.
(d) She is her aunt.
3. Who finds this decision on Miss Fairfax's part appalling?
(b) Mrs. Elton.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
4. Who asks Emma for the privilege of the first two dances at this ball?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Weston.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. Churchill.
5. Why does Emma believe Mr. Churchill is anxious when he visits her?
(a) Emma believes he ia upset with something Mrs. Weston said.
(b) Emma believes he is no longer in love with her.
(c) Emma believes he is concerned for his aunt.
(d) Emma believes he is trying not to love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
2. What mementos did Harriet keep of her brief courtship with Mr. Elton?
3. To what town does Mr. Churchill move with his aunt and uncle?
4. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
5. Who is Miss Bates, a frequent visitor to the Hartfield?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)