|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what town does Mr. Churchill move with his aunt and uncle?
2. Who sends a letter to Mr. Woodhouse announcing his intentions of going to Bath for an indeterminate amount of time?
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Elton.
3. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
(a) The Eltons.
(b) The Westons.
(c) The Bates.
(d) The Knightleys.
4. Who does Harriet go to for advice about this encounter?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
5. Why is Emma happy about this incident in which Mr. Churchill has been forced to save Harriet?
(a) Emma believes it will aid in her matchmaking attempt between Harriet and Mr. Churchill.
(b) Emma believes it proves Mr. Churchill cares for Harriet.
(c) Emma believes it will help Harriet see that not all men are cruel.
(d) Emma believes it proves Harriet is worthy of the attentions of a gentleman like Mr. Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
2. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
3. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
4. Who do Emma and Harriet run into on the road between Randalls and Hartfield?
5. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)