|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet announce she never plans to marry?
(a) Harriet feels she is not worthy of a good man.
(b) Harriet feels she will only love Mr. Elton.
(c) Harriet wants to be just like Emma.
(d) Harriet is tired of attempting to seduce men.
2. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
(a) Miss Hawkins.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Miss Elizabeth Martin.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
3. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Elton.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
4. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. John Knightley.
5. Who else knows about the letter?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Churchill call Emma's lovely friend in a letter he sends to Mr. and Mrs. Weston?
2. What does Mr. John Knightley say that causes Emma to be amused?
3. Who sends a letter to Mr. Woodhouse announcing his intentions of going to Bath for an indeterminate amount of time?
4. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
5. What artistic talent does Emma possess?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)