|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Mr. Churchill agree with Emma's opinion regarding their behavior and secret affairs?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Weston.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Miss Fairfax.
2. What is all the gossip centering around this person about?
(a) Mr. Churchill's secret engagement.
(b) Miss Hawkins' reported beauty and wealth.
(c) Emma's failed attempt at matching Mr. Elton to Harriet.
(d) Miss Fairfax's affair with a married man.
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
(a) Miss Taylor.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. Elton.
4. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
5. What time limit does Emma place on Harriet's visit to Abbey Mill?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) One half hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
2. Who is kept from Mr. Woodhouse to prevent annoying him?
3. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
4. Who does not think highly of Mr. Churchill because of his recent inaction?
5. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)