|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma deduce Harriet is in love with?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. Martin.
2. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
(a) She is surprised by how much she misses him.
(b) She could care less.
(c) She is sad, but has too much going on to miss him much.
(d) She is relieved.
3. Who does Mr. Churchill dance the first two dances of the Crown's ball with?
(b) Mrs. Elton.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Miss Fairfax.
4. Who is Colonel Campbell who provided for Miss Fairfax's education?
(a) Her father.
(b) A family friend.
(c) The family lawyer.
(d) A cousin.
5. What time limit does Emma place on Harriet's visit to Abbey Mill?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One half hour.
(c) One hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has recently left the Woodhouse home in order to marry?
2. Why does Emma believe her carriage companion made this confession?
3. What is Emma's reaction to the implication that Mr. George Knightley is in love with Miss Fairfax?
4. Why was Miss Churchill, first wife of Mr. Weston, disowned by her family?
5. What news does Mr. Weston bring that causes Emma some agitation?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)