|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of conversation in the beginning moments of the party to which Emma attends in Volume 2, Chapter 8?
(a) The special attention Mr. George Knightley has been spending on the Bates and Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mr. Dixon's recent marriage to the daughter of Miss Fairfax's benefactor.
(c) The new pianoforte Miss Fairfax has received and its mysterioius benefactor.
(d) Mr. Churchill's trip to London.
2. Who does Emma decide to match Harriet with instead?
(a) Mr. Weston.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Knightley.
3. What recent wedding is the main topic of conversation?
(a) Harriet's to Mr. Martin.
(b) Harriet's to Mr. Elton.
(c) Miss Taylor's to Mr. Weston.
(d) Miss Taylor's to Mr. Knightley.
4. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
(a) A new pianoforte.
(b) A letter from Mr. Elton.
(c) A package from Elizabeth and her brother.
(d) The art project Emma created.
5. Who claims Mr. Knightley protests Emma's question too much?
(a) Mrs. Bates.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Mr. Churchill agree with Emma's opinion regarding their behavior and secret affairs?
2. Who else knows about the letter?
3. Who does Mr. Churchill dance the first two dances of the Crown's ball with?
4. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
5. What is Emma's opinion of the new bride?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)