|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds this decision on Miss Fairfax's part appalling?
(b) Mrs. Elton.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
2. What news do Emma and Harriet receive that causes more excitement in Highbury?
(a) Miss Bates has gotten engaged.
(b) Mr. Churchill is finally to arrive.
(c) Mrs. Weston is expecting her first child.
(d) Miss Fairfax is due to arrive in the morning.
3. What complaint does Mr. Woodhouse have regarding the food served at a dinner party at Hartfield?
(a) It is too wholesome.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is not wholesome enough.
(d) It is too salty.
4. Who does Harriet go to for advice about this encounter?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mrs. Goddard.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
5. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mrs. Elton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
2. Who sends a letter to Mr. Woodhouse announcing his intentions of going to Bath for an indeterminate amount of time?
3. Who is finally married in Volume 2, Chapter 14?
4. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
5. Who refuses to dance with Harriet in an attempt to humiliate her?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)