|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to dance with Harriet in an attempt to humiliate her?
(a) Mr. Weston.
(b) Mr. John Knightley.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Elton.
2. Who does not think highly of Mr. Churchill because of his recent inaction?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(b) Mr. Weston.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
3. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
4. Why does Mr. Churchill abruptly decide to leave?
(a) He is uncomfortable of the attention of the small village.
(b) He has business to attend to.
(c) He is unhappy with Emma's attentions.
(d) His aunt is sick.
5. What news causes Mrs. Weston to worry about her husband's emotions?
(a) Mr. Churchill has allowed his aunt and uncle to adopt him.
(b) Mr. Churchill does not want to have anything to do with Mr. Weston.
(c) Mr. Churchill has decided to get married, but has not invited the Westons.
(d) Mr. Churchill will not be visiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Weston repeatedly attempt to persuade Emma to go?
2. What is all the gossip centering around this person about?
3. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
4. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
5. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)