|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 7 | Volume 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Colonel Campbell who provided for Miss Fairfax's education?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A cousin.
(c) The family lawyer.
(d) Her father.
2. What complaint does Mr. Woodhouse have regarding the food served at a dinner party at Hartfield?
(a) It is not wholesome enough.
(b) It is too salty.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) It is too wholesome.
3. What artistic talent does Emma possess?
(b) Portrait painting.
(c) Drawing caricatures.
(d) Writing poetry.
4. What man is Harriet attracted to when Emma first befriends her?
(a) Mr. Knightley.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Weston.
5. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
(a) With contempt.
(b) With anger.
(c) With the assumption that Emma is in love with the mysterious stranger.
(d) With vague responses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Highbury int he beginning of Volume 1, Chapter 11?
2. Who does Emma decide to avoid in the near future?
3. Whose engagement is announced in Volume 2, Chapter 3?
4. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
5. What time limit does Emma place on Harriet's visit to Abbey Mill?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)