|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 7 | Volume 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose advice regarding his children begins to annoy Mr. John Knightley?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse and his friend Mr. Perry's.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Weston's.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse and Emma's.
(d) Mr. George Knightley and Harriet's.
2. Who becomes the center of gossip in Highbury?
(a) Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) Miss Hawkins.
3. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
(a) A letter from Mr. Elton.
(b) A package from Elizabeth and her brother.
(c) The art project Emma created.
(d) A new pianoforte.
4. Who does Harriet go to for advice about this encounter?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
5. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
(a) That the author is avoiding him.
(b) That the author is angry with him.
(c) That the author is lying about the destination.
(d) That the author will not return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a frequent visitor at Highbury during the creation of this art project?
2. Who has sent a letter to the Bates announcing intentions to visit?
3. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
4. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
5. Who arrives at Highbury int he beginning of Volume 1, Chapter 11?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)