|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 7 | Volume 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Mr. Churchill go to London shortly after his arrival?
(a) To buy Emma a peice of jewelry.
(b) To visit an old friend.
(c) To buy a new suit.
(d) To get a haircut.
2. Who does Emma decide to match Harriet with instead?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Knightley.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Weston.
3. Who is kept from Mr. Woodhouse to prevent annoying him?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Churchill.
(d) The grandchildren.
4. What is Emma's definition of an old maid?
(a) A rich woman whose fiance leaves her at the alter.
(b) A poor woman who could not find a husband.
(c) A poor woman who chooses not to marry.
(d) A rich woman who chooses not to marry.
5. Who does Mr. Churchill claim he is glad he did not dance with because her dancing is not as good as Emma's?
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Miss Fairfax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What artistic talent does Emma possess?
2. Who is having a party but fails to send the Woodhouses an invitation along with ones sent to the other families in Highbury?
3. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
4. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
5. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)