|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 7 | Volume 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
(a) Mrs. Goddard.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Miss Bates.
2. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Miss Taylor.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
3. Who has recently left the Woodhouse home in order to marry?
(a) Mr. Knightley, Emma's brother-in-law.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse, Emma's father.
(c) Harriet, Emma's friend.
(d) Miss Taylor, Emma's governess.
4. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
(a) An important message.
(b) An illness.
(c) A rude waiter.
(d) A snowstorm.
5. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
(a) To help her learn to dress better.
(b) To find someone who will make her happy.
(c) To find her a better place to live.
(d) To help her finish her education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
2. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
3. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
4. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
5. Who do Emma and Harriet run into on the road between Randalls and Hartfield?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)