|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 7 | Volume 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose advice regarding his children begins to annoy Mr. John Knightley?
(a) Mr. George Knightley and Harriet's.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Weston's.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse and Emma's.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse and his friend Mr. Perry's.
2. What does Emma do to attempt to give Harriet and Mr. Elton time alone together?
(a) Breaks her shoelace.
(b) Pretends she lost a glove.
(c) Pretends she forgot her purse.
(d) Breaks her dress strap.
3. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
(a) The Westons.
(b) The Knightleys.
(c) The Bates.
(d) The Goddards.
4. Who does not think highly of Mr. Churchill because of his recent inaction?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. Weston.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
5. Who has recently left the Woodhouse home in order to marry?
(a) Harriet, Emma's friend.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse, Emma's father.
(c) Mr. Knightley, Emma's brother-in-law.
(d) Miss Taylor, Emma's governess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
2. Who else knows about the letter?
3. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
4. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
5. How does Emma meet Harriet?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)