|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes a frequent visitor at Highbury during the creation of this art project?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
2. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
(a) He is surprised Emma would act in such a way.
(b) He is supportive of her opinion.
(c) He becomes angry and leaves.
(d) He is proud of her.
3. Who is kept from Mr. Woodhouse to prevent annoying him?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) The grandchildren.
4. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
(b) Mrs. Cole.
(c) Miss Bates.
5. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
2. What news causes Mrs. Weston to worry about her husband's emotions?
3. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
4. Who gives Emma a riddle?
5. Why was Miss Churchill, first wife of Mr. Weston, disowned by her family?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)