|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the finished art project to London for framing?
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
2. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
(a) That the author is angry with him.
(b) That the author is lying about the destination.
(c) That the author will not return.
(d) That the author is avoiding him.
3. What is all the gossip centering around this person about?
(a) Mr. Churchill's secret engagement.
(b) Miss Hawkins' reported beauty and wealth.
(c) Miss Fairfax's affair with a married man.
(d) Emma's failed attempt at matching Mr. Elton to Harriet.
4. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Miss Bates.
5. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse's nephew.
(b) Mr. Weston's cousin.
(c) Miss Churchill's brother and sister-in-law.
(d) Mr. Weston's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advice regarding his children begins to annoy Mr. John Knightley?
2. Who else knows about the letter?
3. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
4. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
5. Who defends Mr. Churchill's actions in regards to his recent inaction?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)