|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He becomes angry and leaves.
(c) He is surprised Emma would act in such a way.
(d) He is supportive of her opinion.
2. What visitors are the Woodhouses expecting for Christmas?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mr. John Knightley and his wife, Isabella.
(d) Mr. Elton.
3. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
(a) Mrs. Goddard.
(b) Miss Bates.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
4. Who is Colonel Campbell who provided for Miss Fairfax's education?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A family friend.
(c) The family lawyer.
(d) Her father.
5. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. John Knightley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
2. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
3. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
4. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
5. How does Emma meet Harriet?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)