|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
(a) He is the brother of Emma's sister.
(b) He is the son of Emma's sister.
(c) He is the son of Mr. Woodhouse's sister.
(d) He is a cousin.
2. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
(a) The Goddards.
(b) The Bates.
(c) The Knightleys.
(d) The Westons.
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
(a) Miss Taylor.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
4. Who disapproves of Emma's friendship with Harriet?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
5. What artistic talent does Emma possess?
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Portrait painting.
(d) Drawing caricatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose engagement is announced in Volume 2, Chapter 3?
2. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
3. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
4. Who becomes a frequent visitor at Highbury during the creation of this art project?
5. What is Emma's definition of an old maid?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)