|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes this choice of vacation location was all wrong?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. John Knightley.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
2. Who gives Emma a riddle?
(a) Mrs. John Knightley.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
3. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
4. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
(a) To find her a better place to live.
(b) To help her learn to dress better.
(c) To help her finish her education.
(d) To find someone who will make her happy.
5. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
(a) Mr. Churchill's
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Miss Bates.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advice regarding his children begins to annoy Mr. John Knightley?
2. Whose engagement is announced in Volume 2, Chapter 3?
3. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
4. What is Emma's definition of an old maid?
5. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)