|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disapproves of Emma's friendship with Harriet?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
2. What does Emma do to attempt to give Harriet and Mr. Elton time alone together?
(a) Pretends she forgot her purse.
(b) Breaks her dress strap.
(c) Pretends she lost a glove.
(d) Breaks her shoelace.
3. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
(b) Miss Bates.
(c) Mrs. Cole.
4. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
(a) Miss Churchill's brother and sister-in-law.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse's nephew.
(c) Mr. Weston's cousin.
(d) Mr. Weston's parents.
5. Who does Emma decide to match Harriet with instead?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mr. Knightley.
(c) Mr. Weston.
(d) Mr. Elton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
2. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
3. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
4. Who is kept from Mr. Woodhouse to prevent annoying him?
5. Who sends a letter to Mr. Woodhouse announcing his intentions of going to Bath for an indeterminate amount of time?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)