|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visitors are the Woodhouses expecting for Christmas?
(a) Mr. John Knightley and his wife, Isabella.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Churchill.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
2. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
(b) Mrs. Goddard.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
3. What does Emma vow to do for Harriet?
(a) To find her a better place to live.
(b) To help her finish her education.
(c) To find someone who will make her happy.
(d) To help her learn to dress better.
4. Why does Emma believe her carriage companion made this confession?
(a) He is interested in her social station.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He is hurt by the way she treats the people around her.
(d) He was playing games with her.
5. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will go riding with him.
(b) If she will attend a ball with him.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she will have dinner with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
2. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
3. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
4. Who becomes the center of gossip in Highbury?
5. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)