|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Volume 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Miss Bates.
2. What does Emma do to attempt to give Harriet and Mr. Elton time alone together?
(a) Breaks her shoelace.
(b) Pretends she forgot her purse.
(c) Pretends she lost a glove.
(d) Breaks her dress strap.
3. How does Emma meet Harriet?
(a) Miss Bates introduces them.
(b) Miss Goddard introduces them.
(c) Mrs. Weston introduces them.
(d) Mr. Knightley introduces them.
4. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
5. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Mr. Churchill's actions in regards to his recent inaction?
2. What complaint does Mr. Woodhouse have regarding the food served at a dinner party at Hartfield?
3. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
4. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
5. Who becomes the center of gossip in Highbury?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)