|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1 Chapter 13 | Volume 1 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims they will never get married?
(a) Mr. George Knighley.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
2. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
(a) The Westons.
(b) The Eltons.
(c) The Bates.
(d) The Knightleys.
3. What is Harriet's response?
(a) Yes, but only if Emma approves.
(b) No, because she does not like Mr. Martin.
(c) Yes, but only if Mrs. Goddard approves.
(d) No, because the proposal in a letter is inappropriate.
4. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
(a) Miss Churchill's brother and sister-in-law.
(b) Mr. Weston's parents.
(c) Mr. Weston's cousin.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse's nephew.
5. Who is kept from Mr. Woodhouse to prevent annoying him?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) The grandchildren.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a frequent visitor at Highbury during the creation of this art project?
2. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
4. How is Mr. George Knightley related to the Woodhouse family?
5. What man is Harriet attracted to when Emma first befriends her?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)