|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1 Chapter 9 | Volume 1 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visitors are the Woodhouses expecting for Christmas?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. John Knightley and his wife, Isabella.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Elton.
2. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will go riding with him.
(b) If she will marry him.
(c) If she will attend a ball with him.
(d) If she will have dinner with him.
3. What complaint does Mr. Woodhouse have regarding the food served at a dinner party at Hartfield?
(a) It is too salty.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is not wholesome enough.
(d) It is too wholesome.
4. Why does Mr. Woodhouse request that Emma not dabble in matchmaking any longer?
(a) Emma has hurt too many people with her matching.
(b) Emma is bad at choosing mates for her friends.
(c) Emma was the one to match Miss Taylor with her husband, Mr. Weston.
(d) Emma's matches always end badly.
5. What does Emma believe the theme of the riddle is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a frequent visitor at Highbury during the creation of this art project?
2. Who does Emma decide to feature in her next art project?
3. Why does Emma not approve of Harriet's choice of men?
4. Who raised and gave their name to Mr. Weston's son?
5. Who has recently left the Woodhouse home in order to marry?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)