|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 3 | Volume 3 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
(a) An illness.
(b) A rude waiter.
(c) An important message.
(d) A snowstorm.
2. About whom does Mr. Churchill agree with Emma's opinion regarding their behavior and secret affairs?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Weston.
(d) Miss Fairfax.
3. Who is the intended target of Emma's next attempt at matchmaking?
(a) Miss Taylor.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
4. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
(a) The Westons.
(b) The Bates.
(c) The Knightleys.
(d) The Eltons.
5. What is Emma's definition of an old maid?
(a) A poor woman who could not find a husband.
(b) A poor woman who chooses not to marry.
(c) A rich woman who chooses not to marry.
(d) A rich woman whose fiance leaves her at the alter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not think highly of Mr. Churchill because of his recent inaction?
2. What fear does Mr. Churchill confide in Emma before he leaves?
3. What recent wedding is the main topic of conversation?
4. Who invites Harriet to tea at their home, causing her to seek advice again?
5. Who does Mr. Churchill dance the first two dances of the Crown's ball with?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)