|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 13 | Volume 3 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his aunt.
(b) The illness of his uncle.
(c) The illness of his father.
(d) The illness of his mother.
2. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Hartfield.
(b) At Donwell Abbey.
(c) At Randalls.
(d) At Crown's.
3. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
4. Why do Emma and Mr. Knightley discuss this invitation?
(a) They are both trying to discover how the other feels about the people involved.
(b) They are discussing the gift they should bring.
(c) They are trying to decide if they should attend.
(d) They are discussing the unpleasantness of another day in Mrs. Elton's company.
5. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims Mr. Knightley protests Emma's question too much?
2. What invitation do Emma and Mr. Knightley discuss as they walk in the garden at Hartfield?
3. What does Emma do to attempt to give Harriet and Mr. Elton time alone together?
4. What mementos did Harriet keep of her brief courtship with Mr. Elton?
5. What activity does Mr. Churchill confess to Emma that he loves?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)