|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 13 | Volume 3 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Mr. Churchill confess to Emma that he loves?
(c) Horseback riding.
2. What time limit does Emma place on Harriet's visit to Abbey Mill?
(a) One hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One half hour.
3. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Mr. George Knightley and Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mrs. Weston and Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax.
4. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
(a) Her deepest, darkest secrets.
(b) The name of the man she is love with.
(c) Her past love affairs.
(d) The donor of the pianoforte.
5. Who does Emma believe the riddle was meant for?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
2. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
3. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
4. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
5. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)