|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 13 | Volume 3 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
(a) She could care less.
(b) She is sad, but has too much going on to miss him much.
(c) She is surprised by how much she misses him.
(d) She is relieved.
2. Why would Emma think Mr. Churchill's engagement might upset Harriet?
(a) Because Harriet dislikes Miss Fairfax.
(b) Because she has been trying to match Harriet and Mr. Churchill together.
(c) Because Harriet is in love with Mr. Churchill.
(d) Because Harriet is depressed that everyone is getting married except her.
3. What do the Bateses and Miss Fairfax seem to know a lot about?
(a) Mr. Churchill's comings and goings.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse's narocies.
(c) Mr. Knightley's business associations.
(d) Mr. Elton's personal business.
4. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his father.
(b) The illness of his mother.
(c) The illness of his uncle.
(d) The illness of his aunt.
5. What concerns Mr. Woodhouse about this letter?
(a) That the author will not return.
(b) That the author is avoiding him.
(c) That the author is lying about the destination.
(d) That the author is angry with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this ball to be held?
2. Why does Emma not approve of Harriet's choice of men?
3. Who does Mr. John Knightley suggest is in love with Emma?
4. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
5. Where does Emma send Harriet?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)