|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 13 | Volume 3 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Mr. Churchill's actions in regards to his recent inaction?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Weston.
2. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
(a) With the assumption that Emma is in love with the mysterious stranger.
(b) With vague responses.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With anger.
3. What does Emma question Mr. Knightley about as they discuss Miss Fairfax's new friendship?
(a) If Mr. Knightley knows who Miss Fairfax is in love with.
(b) Whether Mr. Knightley is in love with Miss Fairfax.
(c) Whether Mr. Knightley is in love with Miss Bates.
(d) If Mr. Knightley knows who the donor of the pianoforte is.
4. Why does Harriet announce she never plans to marry?
(a) Harriet is tired of attempting to seduce men.
(b) Harriet feels she is not worthy of a good man.
(c) Harriet wants to be just like Emma.
(d) Harriet feels she will only love Mr. Elton.
5. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his mother.
(b) The illness of his aunt.
(c) The illness of his uncle.
(d) The illness of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emma make a harmless, but rude comment about?
2. Who gives Emma a riddle?
3. Who claims they will never get married?
4. Who becomes ill, causing Emma plenty of time to think of her regrets?
5. What game does Emma play at the picnic at Box Hill?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)