|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 13 | Volume 3 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emma send Harriet?
(a) To London to stay with the John Knightley family.
(b) To Bath to visit a resort.
(c) To Essex to visit family.
(d) To Cambridge to attend classes.
2. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
(a) The donor of the pianoforte.
(b) Her deepest, darkest secrets.
(c) Her past love affairs.
(d) The name of the man she is love with.
3. Who does not think highly of Mr. Churchill because of his recent inaction?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. Weston.
4. Who claims they will never get married?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(b) Mr. George Knighley.
5. Who is Colonel Campbell who provided for Miss Fairfax's education?
(a) Her father.
(b) A family friend.
(c) A cousin.
(d) The family lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma not approve of Harriet's choice of men?
2. What do the Bateses and Miss Fairfax seem to know a lot about?
3. Where is this ball to be held?
4. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
5. Why does Emma believe Mr. Churchill is anxious when he visits her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)