|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has sent a letter to the Bates announcing intentions to visit?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Miss Fairfax.
(c) Mrs. Cole.
(d) Mr. Elton.
2. Who claims Mr. Knightley protests Emma's question too much?
(a) Mrs. Bates.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
3. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his mother.
(b) The illness of his father.
(c) The illness of his aunt.
(d) The illness of his uncle.
4. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
(a) Miss Bates.
(b) Mrs. Cole.
5. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
2. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
3. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
4. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
5. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)