|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. John Knightley suggest is in love with Emma?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mr. Weston.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Elton.
2. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
3. Who is Colonel Campbell who provided for Miss Fairfax's education?
(a) The family lawyer.
(b) A cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) A family friend.
4. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his uncle.
(b) The illness of his mother.
(c) The illness of his father.
(d) The illness of his aunt.
5. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
(a) Her deepest, darkest secrets.
(b) The donor of the pianoforte.
(c) The name of the man she is love with.
(d) Her past love affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
2. Who else knows about the letter?
3. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
4. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
5. Who claims Mr. Knightley protests Emma's question too much?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)