|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's response?
(a) No, because the proposal in a letter is inappropriate.
(b) Yes, but only if Emma approves.
(c) Yes, but only if Mrs. Goddard approves.
(d) No, because she does not like Mr. Martin.
2. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
3. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will go riding with him.
(c) If she will have dinner with him.
(d) If she will attend a ball with him.
4. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
(a) She is her aunt.
(b) She is her mother.
(c) She is her grandmother.
(d) She is her cousin.
5. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
(a) Miss Bates.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
2. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
3. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
4. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
5. Where does Mrs. Weston repeatedly attempt to persuade Emma to go?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)