|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
(a) With contempt.
(b) With anger.
(c) With the assumption that Emma is in love with the mysterious stranger.
(d) With vague responses.
2. Who does Mr. John Knightley suggest is in love with Emma?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. Weston.
3. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
(a) She is her grandmother.
(b) She is her aunt.
(c) She is her mother.
(d) She is her cousin.
4. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
(a) The Bates.
(b) The Westons.
(c) The Goddards.
(d) The Knightleys.
5. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
(a) Mrs. Goddard.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
2. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
3. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
4. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
5. Who claims Mr. Knightley protests Emma's question too much?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)