|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
(a) The art project Emma created.
(b) A letter from Mr. Elton.
(c) A new pianoforte.
(d) A package from Elizabeth and her brother.
2. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
3. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will have dinner with him.
(b) If she will go riding with him.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she will attend a ball with him.
4. Who else knows about the letter?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mrs. Goddard.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
5. Who does Emma believe the donor of the pianoforte is?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. Dixon.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
2. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
3. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
4. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
5. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)