|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax.
(c) Mr. George Knightley and Miss Fairfax.
(d) Mrs. Weston and Mr. Churchill.
2. Who is Emma planning to spend the evening with at Randall's?
(a) The Westons.
(b) The Knightleys.
(c) The Bates.
(d) The Eltons.
3. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Emma wants to use the opportunity to figure out who Harriet is infatuated with now.
(b) Emma does not want Harriet to run into the Martins alone.
(c) Emma does not like Harriet's taste in fabric.
(d) Emma does not believe that Harriet should wander around town alone.
4. Who does Mr. John Knightley suggest is in love with Emma?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mr. Weston.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
5. What does Mr. Churchill try to make Miss Fairfax confess?
(a) Her deepest, darkest secrets.
(b) The name of the man she is love with.
(c) Her past love affairs.
(d) The donor of the pianoforte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
2. Who does Emma believe the donor of the pianoforte is?
3. What is Harriet's response?
4. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
5. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)