|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else knows about the letter?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mrs. Goddard.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
2. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
(a) The Goddards.
(b) The Knightleys.
(c) The Westons.
(d) The Bates.
3. What is Mrs. Bates' relationship to Miss Fairfax?
(a) She is her mother.
(b) She is her grandmother.
(c) She is her cousin.
(d) She is her aunt.
4. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
(a) Mrs. Weston.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Miss Bates.
5. What question is asked of Harriet in a letter she received from Mr. Martin?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will go riding with him.
(c) If she will have dinner with him.
(d) If she will attend a ball with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. John Knightley suggest is in love with Emma?
2. What does Emma question Mr. Knightley about as they discuss Miss Fairfax's new friendship?
3. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
4. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
5. How does Mr. Knightley react when he learns that Emma counseled Harriet negatively about the letter?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)