|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
(a) A new pianoforte.
(b) The art project Emma created.
(c) A package from Elizabeth and her brother.
(d) A letter from Mr. Elton.
2. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
(a) With anger.
(b) With vague responses.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With the assumption that Emma is in love with the mysterious stranger.
3. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Mrs. Weston and Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. George Knightley and Miss Fairfax.
(d) Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax.
4. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
(a) Miss Bates.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
5. Who does Emma believe the donor of the pianoforte is?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. Dixon.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
2. Where does Mrs. Weston repeatedly attempt to persuade Emma to go?
3. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
4. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
5. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)