|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
2. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Emma does not want Harriet to run into the Martins alone.
(b) Emma wants to use the opportunity to figure out who Harriet is infatuated with now.
(c) Emma does not believe that Harriet should wander around town alone.
(d) Emma does not like Harriet's taste in fabric.
3. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
(a) Mr. Churchill's
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mrs. Weston.
(d) Miss Bates.
4. What number of guests does Emma try to keep her party to in order to appease her father?
5. Who else knows about the letter?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mrs. Goddard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
2. Who has sent a letter to the Bates announcing intentions to visit?
3. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
4. Who does Emma take Harriet to visit in hopes of distracting her from her depression?
5. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)