|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
2. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Emma does not like Harriet's taste in fabric.
(b) Emma does not want Harriet to run into the Martins alone.
(c) Emma wants to use the opportunity to figure out who Harriet is infatuated with now.
(d) Emma does not believe that Harriet should wander around town alone.
3. Who would prefer to avoid all talk about Miss Fairfax?
(c) Mrs. Cole.
(d) Miss Bates.
4. What has caused the delay of a character's visit to Highbury?
(a) The illness of his mother.
(b) The illness of his uncle.
(c) The illness of his aunt.
(d) The illness of his father.
5. Who does Emma believe the donor of the pianoforte is?
(a) Mr. George Knightley.
(b) Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mr. Dixon.
(d) Mr. Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
2. Whose arrival in Highbury has been delayed?
3. What does Emma question Mr. Knightley about as they discuss Miss Fairfax's new friendship?
4. Why does Emma decide to host a party at Hartfield?
5. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)