|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2 Chapter 15 | Volume 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift has Mr. George Knightley made to the Bates that causes Emma to wonder about his intentions?
2. Who interferes with Emma's participation in the conversation upon her arrival at Randall's?
(a) Miss Bates.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. George Knightley.
3. Who do Emma and Harriet run into while Emma escorts Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Mr. George Knightley and Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mrs. Weston and Mr. Churchill.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Weston.
(d) Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax.
4. Who is unable to attend due to a sore throat?
(a) Miss Bates.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
5. Why does Emma insist on escorting Harriet to Ford's to buy fabric?
(a) Emma does not believe that Harriet should wander around town alone.
(b) Emma does not like Harriet's taste in fabric.
(c) Emma wants to use the opportunity to figure out who Harriet is infatuated with now.
(d) Emma does not want Harriet to run into the Martins alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Harriet advice about the question Mr. Martin asks?
2. What does Harriet find in her room at the boarding school that surprises her?
3. How does Miss Fairfax respond to questions Emma asks about Mr. Churchill?
4. Who befriends Miss Fairfax in the beginning of Volume 2, Chapter 15?
5. What is Harriet's response?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)