|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 9 | Volume 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Emma for the privilege of the first two dances at this ball?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Elton.
(d) Mr. Weston.
2. Who does Emma decide to avoid in the near future?
(a) Mr. Weston.
(b) Mr. Elton.
(c) Her father.
3. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
(b) Miss Bates.
(c) Mrs. Goddard.
(d) Mrs. Weston.
4. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
(a) That he is in love with Harriet.
(b) That he dislikes her matchmaking attempts.
(c) That he is in love with her.
(d) That he believes she is a conceited young woman.
5. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
(a) An important message.
(b) A snowstorm.
(c) An illness.
(d) A rude waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
2. Where is this ball to be held?
3. How does Emma react to the news?
4. Who does Emma reach out to, and is rebuffed, when she learns of this person's illness?
5. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)