|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 9 | Volume 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
(a) Mrs. Churchill, Mr. Churchill's aunt.
(b) Mr. Weston.
(c) Mr. Churchill.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse.
2. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
(a) That he is in love with Harriet.
(b) That he dislikes her matchmaking attempts.
(c) That he believes she is a conceited young woman.
(d) That he is in love with her.
3. Why does Mr. Churchill abruptly decide to leave?
(a) He has business to attend to.
(b) His aunt is sick.
(c) He is unhappy with Emma's attentions.
(d) He is uncomfortable of the attention of the small village.
4. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Randalls.
(b) At Crown's.
(c) At Donwell Abbey.
(d) At Hartfield.
5. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
(a) She could care less.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is surprised by how much she misses him.
(d) She is sad, but has too much going on to miss him much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
2. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
3. Why is Emma excited about this death in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
4. What is the urgent message Mrs. Weston has for Emma?
5. Who does Emma decide to avoid in the near future?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)