|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 9 | Volume 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Donwell Abbey.
(b) At Randalls.
(c) At Hartfield.
(d) At Crown's.
2. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
(a) She could care less.
(b) She is surprised by how much she misses him.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is sad, but has too much going on to miss him much.
3. Why does Emma believe her carriage companion made this confession?
(a) He is hurt by the way she treats the people around her.
(b) He was playing games with her.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He is interested in her social station.
4. Who dies in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Churchill.
(b) Mrs. Churchill, Mr. Churchill's aunt.
(c) Mr. Woodhouse.
(d) Mr. Weston.
5. What fear does Mr. Churchill confide in Emma before he leaves?
(a) That he has hurt his father's feelings by leaving.
(b) That he has created a poor reputation with Mr. George Knightley.
(c) That he will be unable to return.
(d) That he will miss Emma greatly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
2. Who decides to throw a ball to honor Mr. Churchill?
3. Who does Emma decide to avoid in the near future?
4. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
5. What is the urgent message Mrs. Weston has for Emma?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)