|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 9 | Volume 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emma believe her carriage companion made this confession?
(a) He is hurt by the way she treats the people around her.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was playing games with her.
(d) He is interested in her social station.
2. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse.
(b) Mr. George Knightley.
(c) Mr. Weston.
(d) Mr. Elton.
3. Who decides to throw a ball to honor Mr. Churchill?
(a) The Knightleys.
(b) The Westons.
(c) The Bates.
(d) The Woodhouses.
4. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Donwell Abbey.
(b) At Randalls.
(c) At Crown's.
(d) At Hartfield.
5. How does Emma feel about Mr. Churchill's departure?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is surprised by how much she misses him.
(c) She is sad, but has too much going on to miss him much.
(d) She could care less.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
2. What is the urgent message Mrs. Weston has for Emma?
3. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
4. Who asks Emma for the privilege of the first two dances at this ball?
5. Why is Emma excited about this death in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)