|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3 Chapter 9 | Volume 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma reach out to, and is rebuffed, when she learns of this person's illness?
(a) Miss Fairfax.
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) Mr. Churchill.
2. What does this riding companion confess to Emma on the ride home?
(a) That he believes she is a conceited young woman.
(b) That he dislikes her matchmaking attempts.
(c) That he is in love with her.
(d) That he is in love with Harriet.
3. Who does Emma find herself alone with in the carriage ride home?
(a) Mr. Elton.
(b) Mr. Woodhouse.
(c) Mr. George Knightley.
(d) Mr. Weston.
4. Where is this ball to be held?
(a) At Donwell Abbey.
(b) At Randalls.
(c) At Crown's.
(d) At Hartfield.
5. What ends the evening at Randalls prematurely?
(a) An illness.
(b) A snowstorm.
(c) An important message.
(d) A rude waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Emma excited about this death in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
2. Who does Emma decide to avoid in the near future?
3. Who dies in Volume 3, Chapter 9?
4. Why does Emma believe her carriage companion made this confession?
5. Who is Emma concerned about telling this confession to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)