|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
(a) Twilight Zone
(d) Z Cars
2. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
3. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Kick them
(b) Laugh at them
(c) Spit on them
(d) Hit them on the head
4. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
(a) Being included
(d) Seeing animals
5. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(d) Strong perfume
6. What letter does Temple say suitcase begins with?
7. What does Temple say autistic children are overwhelmed by?
(a) Too many people
(b) Normal stimuli
(d) Abnormal stimuli
8. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) Her grandparents
(b) A speech therapist
(c) A shool headmaster
(d) A doctor
9. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
(a) Space travel
(b) An imaginary friend
(c) A magic machine
(d) Another world
10. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Vestibular system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Sensory system
(d) Digestive system
11. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
(a) They are too sensitive
(b) They grow in the wrong direction
(c) They get tangled
(d) They vibrate
12. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
13. What subject does Rimland specialize in?
(b) Brain surgery
14. What does Temple call a suitcase?
(a) A rectangle
(b) A chest
(c) A box
(d) A flower pot
15. What kind of world does Temple say she lived in as a child?
(a) A LSD world
(b) A spongy world
(c) A dark work
(d) A visual world
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
2. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
3. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
4. What is the name of Temple's old school?
5. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)