|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
(b) Hands on
(d) One on one
2. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
3. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
(a) IIt was created by God
(b) It is in a garden
(c) It attracts game birds
(d) It rhymes with b
4. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He cries
(c) He shouts at her
(d) He tells her to speak quietly
5. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
6. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A class reunion
(b) A premiere
(c) A convention
(d) A supermarket opening
7. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
(b) Science fiction
8. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
(a) Lack of speech
(c) Sleeping constantly
(d) Laughing uncontrollably
9. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(b) Snicker bars
(c) M and M's
(d) Mars bars
10. What does the psychiatrist think autistics have suffered?
(a) A blow to the head
(b) A difficult birth
(c) Drug abuse during the mother's pregnancy
(d) A psychic injury
11. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her hat
(b) Her dress
(c) Her necklace
(d) Her ring
12. What does Temple say her teacher's face is like?
(a) A wax work
(b) A horse
(c) A ghost
(d) A penguin
13. Who is Carlock to Temple?
(a) Her former teacher
(b) Her friend
(c) Her former psychiatrist
(d) Her ex husband
14. What does Temple make with paper?
15. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(d) Strong perfume
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
2. Who is Temple shy to meet when she arrives at camp?
3. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
4. What does Temple call a suitcase?
5. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)