|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple's mother use to record Temple's life?
(a) A tape recorder
(b) A diary
(c) A video camera
(d) A polaroid camera
2. What makes Temple naughty?
3. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
(b) Hands on
(c) One on one
4. What do autistics overreact to?
(b) Loud noises
(c) Bright lights
(d) Hearing their name
5. What was the last school Temple attended?
(a) Graduate school
(b) High school
(c) Junior High School
6. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her mother and sister
(b) Her father
(c) Her grandparents
(d) Her school class
7. Who writes the preface?
(a) William Carlock
(b) Troy Horace
(c) Denise Lewis
(d) James Franklin
8. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
(b) Laughing uncontrollably
(c) Sleeping constantly
(d) Lack of speech
9. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(b) Kranking up
10. What letter does Temple say suitcase begins with?
11. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
12. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) A politician
(b) A speech therapist
(c) A child psychologist
(d) The summer camp president
13. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
14. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) A doctor
(b) Her grandparents
(c) A shool headmaster
(d) A speech therapist
15. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
2. Where is Mountain Country School located?
3. Who is Carlock to Temple?
4. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
5. What word does Temple repeat?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)