|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her school class
(b) Her mother and sister
(c) Her grandparents
(d) Her father
2. Which of the following does Carlock say Temple is good at?
(c) Lock picking
3. What was the last school Temple attended?
(a) Junior High School
(b) High school
(c) Graduate school
4. Who writes the foreword?
(a) Bill Carlock
(b) Temple Grandin
(c) Temple's mother
(d) Bernard Rimland
5. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
(a) They get tangled
(b) They grow in the wrong direction
(c) They vibrate
(d) They are too sensitive
6. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
7. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
(a) A magic machine
(b) Another world
(c) Space travel
(d) An imaginary friend
8. What does Temple say her teacher's face is like?
(a) A wax work
(b) A ghost
(c) A horse
(d) A penguin
9. Which of the following can a lack of touch cause?
10. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Spit on them
(b) Hit them on the head
(c) Laugh at them
(d) Kick them
11. What material does Temple think looks like ice?
12. What does Temple say she hides?
(b) Students clothes
(c) Her fear
13. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
(a) One syllable words
(b) Long words
(c) Racist words
(d) Sexual words
14. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) A politician
(b) A child psychologist
(c) The summer camp president
(d) A speech therapist
15. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
(a) IIt was created by God
(b) It is in a garden
(c) It rhymes with b
(d) It attracts game birds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple call a suitcase?
2. What does Temple write a poem about?
3. Who does Rimland write about?
4. What is the name of Temple's old school?
5. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)