|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) A politician
(b) A child psychologist
(c) A speech therapist
(d) The summer camp president
2. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He shouts at her
(c) He tells her to speak quietly
(d) He cries
3. Which of the following can a lack of touch cause?
4. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) She is loud
(b) Sh has a tantram
(c) She faints
(d) She burps
5. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
6. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(a) Kranking up
7. What does Carlock say Temple has used her characteristics to become?
(a) A success
(b) A true individual
(c) A good wife
(d) A joke
8. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
9. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
(a) One syllable words
(b) Sexual words
(c) Long words
(d) Racist words
10. What does Temple's mother crash into?
(a) A pick up
(b) A bronco
(c) A semi-truck
(d) An ice cream van
11. Which of the following noises does Temple say she made as a four-year-old?
(c) La la ing
12. Where does Temple go in this chapter?
(a) Summer camp
(b) Winter camp
(c) Giil scouts
(d) Church camp
13. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) A shool headmaster
(b) A speech therapist
(c) A doctor
(d) Her grandparents
14. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goad
(b) Dr. Stein
(c) Dr. Autem
(d) Dr. John
15. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
2. Which bodily system does autism affect?
3. Where is Mountain Country School located?
4. What was the last school Temple attended?
5. What makes Temple naughty?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)