|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited to the reunion?
(a) She was a bizarre child
(b) She has no friends from the school
(c) She is a loner
(d) She was hated as a child
2. What word does Temple repeat?
3. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
4. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Wingrave Town School
(b) Cottesloe Hill School
(c) Grange Hill
(d) Mountain Country School
5. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
6. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(b) Snicker bars
(c) M and M's
(d) Mars bars
7. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
(a) His father
(b) His secretary
(c) His wife
(d) His business partner
8. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Laugh at them
(b) Spit on them
(c) Hit them on the head
(d) Kick them
9. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Cuddle her
(b) Rock her
(c) Look at her
(d) Pick her up
10. What does Temple throw at the student who calls her a retard?
(a) A book
(b) A knife
(c) A glass
(d) A desk
11. Which of the following can a lack of touch cause?
12. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(d) Strong perfume
13. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
(a) IIt was created by God
(b) It rhymes with b
(c) It attracts game birds
(d) It is in a garden
14. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He shouts at her
(c) He cries
(d) He tells her to speak quietly
15. What does Carlock say Temple has used her characteristics to become?
(a) A good wife
(b) A success
(c) A joke
(d) A true individual
Short Answer Questions
1. What material does Temple think looks like ice?
2. What does Temple say autistic children are overwhelmed by?
3. Where is Mountain Country School located?
4. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
5. What makes Temple naughty?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)