|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last school Temple attended?
(a) Graduate school
(c) High school
(d) Junior High School
2. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her school class
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother and sister
(d) Her grandparents
3. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Cottesloe Hill School
(b) Grange Hill
(c) Wingrave Town School
(d) Mountain Country School
4. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) She faints
(b) She burps
(c) Sh has a tantram
(d) She is loud
5. What is the name of Temple's teacher?
(a) Mr. Noris
(b) Mr. Bruno
(c) Mrs. Clark
(d) Mrs. Horace
6. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
7. How does Temple diagnose autism?
(a) A static disorder
(b) A brain malfunction
(c) A world of avante garde images
(d) A developmental disorder
8. What does Temple say she cannot get as a child?
(b) Tactile stimulation
9. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
10. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A class reunion
(b) A convention
(c) A supermarket opening
(d) A premiere
11. What does Temple say autistic children are overwhelmed by?
(a) Abnormal stimuli
(b) Normal stimuli
(d) Too many people
12. Which of the following does Carlock say Temple is good at?
(d) Lock picking
13. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Pick her up
(b) Cuddle her
(c) Rock her
(d) Look at her
14. What does Temple's mother use to record Temple's life?
(a) A video camera
(b) A diary
(c) A polaroid camera
(d) A tape recorder
15. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
(a) Dr. Autem
(b) Dr. Stein
(c) Dr. Goad
(d) Dr. John
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Temple's mother lose control of the car?
2. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
3. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
4. What does a boy tell Temple she does not have?
5. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)