|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a boy tell Temple she does not have?
(b) Pubic hair
2. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A convention
(b) A premiere
(c) A class reunion
(d) A supermarket opening
3. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He tells her to speak quietly
(c) He shouts at her
(d) He cries
4. What does Temple make with paper?
5. What kind of world does Temple say she lived in as a child?
(a) A spongy world
(b) A visual world
(c) A LSD world
(d) A dark work
6. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Sensory system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Vestibular system
(d) Digestive system
7. What does Temple tie to desks?
(a) Blind cords
(c) Shoe laces
8. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
(a) His wife
(b) His secretary
(c) His father
(d) His business partner
9. What letter does Temple say suitcase begins with?
10. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Cottesloe Hill School
(b) Mountain Country School
(c) Wingrave Town School
(d) Grange Hill
11. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
(b) Lock picking
12. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) A shool headmaster
(b) Her grandparents
(c) A doctor
(d) A speech therapist
13. What subject does Rimland specialize in?
(a) Brain surgery
14. Why does Rimland say he is interested in Temple?
(a) She is beautiful
(b) She has insights about autistic children
(c) She is a unique case
(d) She can attract media attention
15. Where is Mountain Country School located?
(c) San Monica
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
2. What does Temple say she hides?
3. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
4. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
5. Who does Rimland write about?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)