|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
(a) Dr. Stein
(b) Dr. Goad
(c) Dr. John
(d) Dr. Autem
2. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(b) Kranking up
3. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
(c) Z Cars
(d) Twilight Zone
4. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Mountain Country School
(b) Cottesloe Hill School
(c) Wingrave Town School
(d) Grange Hill
5. Who is Carlock to Temple?
(a) Her ex husband
(b) Her former psychiatrist
(c) Her former teacher
(d) Her friend
6. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
7. What does Temple's mother use to record Temple's life?
(a) A tape recorder
(b) A polaroid camera
(c) A diary
(d) A video camera
8. What does Temple tie to desks?
(c) Blind cords
(d) Shoe laces
9. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
(c) Journal entries
(d) Wax works
10. Who writes the foreword?
(a) Temple's mother
(b) Bernard Rimland
(c) Bill Carlock
(d) Temple Grandin
11. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her grandparents
(b) Her school class
(c) Her mother and sister
(d) Her father
12. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
(a) Being included
(d) Seeing animals
13. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A class reunion
(b) A premiere
(c) A convention
(d) A supermarket opening
14. Where is Mountain Country School located?
(d) San Monica
15. Why does Rimland say he is interested in Temple?
(a) She is a unique case
(b) She has insights about autistic children
(c) She is beautiful
(d) She can attract media attention
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
2. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
3. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
4. What does Temple's mother say Temple is not?
5. What does the psychiatrist think autistics have suffered?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)