|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple call a suitcase?
(a) A rectangle
(b) A box
(c) A flower pot
(d) A chest
2. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He tells her to speak quietly
(c) He cries
(d) He shouts at her
3. What is the name of the camp counselor?
4. Who is Carlock to Temple?
(a) Her former psychiatrist
(b) Her friend
(c) Her ex husband
(d) Her former teacher
5. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
6. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
7. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her mother and sister
(b) Her father
(c) Her school class
(d) Her grandparents
8. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
(a) His secretary
(b) His wife
(c) His father
(d) His business partner
9. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
10. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
(b) Laughing uncontrollably
(c) Lack of speech
(d) Sleeping constantly
11. What kind of world does Temple say she lived in as a child?
(a) A spongy world
(b) A visual world
(c) A dark work
(d) A LSD world
12. What does the hat make Temple's ears feel like?
(a) They have disappeared
(b) They are deaf
(c) They are burning
(d) They are one ear
13. What word does Temple repeat?
14. What does Temple call the behaviors of an autistic?
15. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
2. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
3. What makes Temple naughty?
4. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
5. Which bodily system does autism affect?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)