|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple make with paper?
2. Who does Rimland write about?
(a) Lauren Parker
(b) James Dean
(c) Temple Grandin
(d) Bill Gates
3. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(a) Snicker bars
(c) Mars bars
(d) M and M's
4. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
5. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
6. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(b) Kranking up
7. What does the psychiatrist think autistics have suffered?
(a) A difficult birth
(b) Drug abuse during the mother's pregnancy
(c) A psychic injury
(d) A blow to the head
8. What material does Temple think looks like ice?
9. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
(a) It attracts game birds
(b) IIt was created by God
(c) It is in a garden
(d) It rhymes with b
10. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
11. What does Temple write a poem about?
(b) The middle ages
(c) The dark ages
(d) The rainbow
12. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
(a) Throw it out of the window
(b) Put it on her mother's head
(c) Eat it
(d) Tear it up
13. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) A speech therapist
(b) A politician
(c) A child psychologist
(d) The summer camp president
14. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
(a) Mrs. Reynolds
(b) Mr. Jackson
(c) Mr. Carlock
(d) Mrs. Formby
15. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) Sh has a tantram
(b) She burps
(c) She faints
(d) She is loud
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
2. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
3. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
4. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
5. What does Temple say her teacher's face is like?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)