|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(a) Mars bars
(c) Snicker bars
(d) M and M's
2. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her necklace
(b) Her dress
(c) Her ring
(d) Her hat
3. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) The summer camp president
(b) A speech therapist
(c) A politician
(d) A child psychologist
4. What is the name of Temple's teacher?
(a) Mr. Noris
(b) Mrs. Clark
(c) Mr. Bruno
(d) Mrs. Horace
5. What does Temple's mother crash into?
(a) A semi-truck
(b) A bronco
(c) An ice cream van
(d) A pick up
6. What material does Temple think looks like ice?
7. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A supermarket opening
(b) A class reunion
(c) A convention
(d) A premiere
8. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
(b) Hands on
(d) One on one
9. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
10. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
(a) She has been to university
(b) She had friends
(c) She is now fine
(d) She enjoyed physical contact
11. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Cuddle her
(b) Look at her
(c) Pick her up
(d) Rock her
12. What does Temple's mother say Temple is not?
13. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
14. Which of the following noises does Temple say she made as a four-year-old?
(c) La la ing
15. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(a) Strong perfume
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Temple diagnose autism?
2. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited to the reunion?
3. Who does Dr. Stein write to?
4. Who writes the preface?
5. Where is Mountain Country School located?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)