|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited to the reunion?
(a) She has no friends from the school
(b) She is a loner
(c) She was a bizarre child
(d) She was hated as a child
2. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
(a) Twilight Zone
(d) Z Cars
3. What subject does Rimland specialize in?
(c) Brain surgery
4. What does Carlock say Temple has used her characteristics to become?
(a) A success
(b) A true individual
(c) A good wife
(d) A joke
5. What word does Temple repeat?
6. What do autistics overreact to?
(a) Loud noises
(b) Bright lights
(c) Hearing their name
7. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
(a) Mr. Carlock
(b) Mr. Jackson
(c) Mrs. Formby
(d) Mrs. Reynolds
8. What does Temple say she hides?
(a) Students clothes
(b) Her fear
9. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her hat
(b) Her dress
(c) Her ring
(d) Her necklace
10. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
(a) A magic machine
(b) Another world
(c) An imaginary friend
(d) Space travel
11. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
(a) Hands on
(d) One on one
12. What does Temple tie to desks?
(c) Blind cords
(d) Shoe laces
13. What does Temple write a poem about?
(a) The dark ages
(b) The middle ages
(c) The rainbow
14. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
15. What makes Temple naughty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
2. What does Temple throw at the student who calls her a retard?
3. How does Temple diagnose autism?
4. What does a boy tell Temple she does not have?
5. What does Temple call the behaviors of an autistic?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)