|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
(a) Racist words
(b) Long words
(c) Sexual words
(d) One syllable words
2. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Laugh at them
(b) Hit them on the head
(c) Kick them
(d) Spit on them
3. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
4. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Sensory system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Vestibular system
(d) Digestive system
5. What does Temple make with paper?
6. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
(b) Science fiction
7. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Wingrave Town School
(b) Cottesloe Hill School
(c) Grange Hill
(d) Mountain Country School
8. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
(a) Lock picking
9. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
(b) Lack of speech
(c) Laughing uncontrollably
(d) Sleeping constantly
10. Which of the following noises does Temple say she made as a four-year-old?
(a) La la ing
11. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
(a) Her mother and sister
(b) Her school class
(c) Her grandparents
(d) Her father
12. What does a boy tell Temple she does not have?
(a) Pubic hair
13. What word does Temple repeat?
14. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(b) Kranking up
15. Which of the following can a lack of touch cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
2. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
3. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
4. What does Temple say she hides?
5. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)