|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
(c) Z Cars
(d) Twilight Zone
2. What makes Temple naughty?
3. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Nervous system
(b) Digestive system
(c) Vestibular system
(d) Sensory system
4. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Pick her up
(b) Cuddle her
(c) Look at her
(d) Rock her
5. What does Temple call a suitcase?
(a) A box
(b) A chest
(c) A flower pot
(d) A rectangle
6. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
7. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(c) Kranking up
8. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
9. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
(b) Being included
(c) Seeing animals
10. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(a) Strong perfume
11. What does a boy tell Temple she does not have?
(d) Pubic hair
12. What does Temple's mother say Temple is not?
13. Why does Temple say she is writing her story?
(a) To fund a PHD
(b) To find a husband
(c) As part of her recovery
(d) To offer hope to parents
14. What is the name of the camp counselor?
15. Who does Rimland write about?
(a) Lauren Parker
(b) Temple Grandin
(c) Bill Gates
(d) James Dean
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Temple's old school?
2. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
3. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
4. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
5. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)