|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
(b) Laughing uncontrollably
(c) Lack of speech
(d) Sleeping constantly
2. What does Temple call a suitcase?
(a) A rectangle
(b) A flower pot
(c) A chest
(d) A box
3. Who does Rimland write about?
(a) Bill Gates
(b) James Dean
(c) Temple Grandin
(d) Lauren Parker
4. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(c) Strong perfume
5. Why does Temple say she is writing her story?
(a) To offer hope to parents
(b) To fund a PHD
(c) To find a husband
(d) As part of her recovery
6. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) A shool headmaster
(b) A speech therapist
(c) Her grandparents
(d) A doctor
7. What is the name of Temple's teacher?
(a) Mr. Noris
(b) Mrs. Clark
(c) Mr. Bruno
(d) Mrs. Horace
8. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
9. Which of the following does Carlock say Temple is good at?
(c) Lock picking
10. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
(c) Science fiction
11. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
12. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Rock her
(b) Pick her up
(c) Cuddle her
(d) Look at her
13. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Spit on them
(b) Laugh at them
(c) Kick them
(d) Hit them on the head
14. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
(a) Mrs. Reynolds
(b) Mr. Jackson
(c) Mr. Carlock
(d) Mrs. Formby
15. What does Temple say she hides?
(c) Students clothes
(d) Her fear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
2. Who does Temple say she almost killed?
3. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
4. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
5. How does Temple diagnose autism?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)