|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author return to earth after traveling through the spirit world?
2. In the last chapter of the book, who does Betty miss terribly and pray for often?
3. At the beginning of the book's last chapter, who comes into Betty's home?
4. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
5. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
Essay Topic 1
1. Explain how Betty develops a fear of God as a child. What gives rise to this fear? What other factors contribute?
2. Explain how Betty feels about God following the near-death experience she has as an adult. List some of the events that transpire and some of the lessons she learns that alter her view of God.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the modes of communication, transportation, illumination, and knowledge acquisition in the realm Betty visits during her near-death experience.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)