Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Essay Topic 1
Summarize Betty's experience of traveling through a tornado-like black mass as she transitions from life on earth to life in heaven.
1. What does she see, hear, feel, and experience within this mass?
2. What does she see at the end of this tunnel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
Essay Topic 3
By the end of the story, Betty has undergone a major transformation. Analyze at least three separate transformations she goes through. Include her student-to-teacher transition as one of these transformations. Support your analyses with examples from the book.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)