|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty says that regardless of whether someone is great or small, talented or handicapped, sinner or saint, in the spirit world:
2. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
3. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
4. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
5. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
Short Essay Questions
1. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
2. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
3. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
4. How does Betty react to what the council of men has to say to her?
5. Describe what Betty writes about the spirits waiting to come to earth.
6. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
7. How does Betty compare her death to a graduation?
8. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
9. What does Betty say about other worlds?
10. Who joins Betty in the garden?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Describe Betty's lengthy interaction with Jesus in heaven.
2. How does she feel towards him?
3. What does she learn about him?
4. At the end of their conversation, what impression is she left regarding Jesus? How does this differ from how she felt about Jesus before her near-death experience?
Essay Topic 2
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)