Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
Essay Topic 2
List five important lessons Betty learns while she's in the spirit world. Describe what surprises Betty most about each lesson learned and what surprises her least.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Betty's descriptions of heaven with what we see and experience here on earth. What similarities do you note? What stands as being significantly different?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)