|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Betty's descriptions of heaven with what we see and experience here on earth. What similarities do you note? What stands as being significantly different?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the modes of communication, transportation, illumination, and knowledge acquisition in the realm Betty visits during her near-death experience.
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)