Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
The tone of the book changes from beginning to end. It begins by reflecting fear and uncertainty but ends encompassing love, strength, and confidence. Select and summarize several passages that show how, exactly, the tone shifts from start to finish.
Compare and contrast Betty's descriptions of heaven with what we see and experience here on earth. What similarities do you note? What stands as being significantly different?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)