Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Betty uses imagery to bring to life a realm that is foreign to her readers.
Essay Topic 2
Summarize Betty's experience of traveling through a tornado-like black mass as she transitions from life on earth to life in heaven.
1. What does she see, hear, feel, and experience within this mass?
2. What does she see at the end of this tunnel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Betty's family life when she's a child and when she's an adult. Why does family becomes so important to her as an adult? How does she create with her husband and children what she missed as a child?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)