|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
2. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
3. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
4. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
5. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
Essay Topic 1
The tone of the book changes from beginning to end. It begins by reflecting fear and uncertainty but ends encompassing love, strength, and confidence. Select and summarize several passages that show how, exactly, the tone shifts from start to finish.
Essay Topic 2
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
Essay Topic 3
The title of Betty Eadie's book is Embraced by the Light. What does this title mean? What is the light? How, when, and where is Betty embraced? How does this embrace forever alter the author's point of view?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)