|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
2. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
3. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
4. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
5. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Betty writes about the spirits waiting to come to earth.
2. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
3. What does Betty conclude at the end of the book?
4. Why does Betty meet with a council of twelve men?
5. How does Betty compare her death to a graduation?
6. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
7. What does Betty say about other worlds?
8. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
9. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
10. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Describe Betty's lengthy interaction with Jesus in heaven.
2. How does she feel towards him?
3. What does she learn about him?
4. At the end of their conversation, what impression is she left regarding Jesus? How does this differ from how she felt about Jesus before her near-death experience?
Essay Topic 2
While Betty is in heaven, she "remembers" many things that she had forgotten while living her life on earth.
1. Explain how Betty's "remembering" takes place.
2. List some of the things she remembers.
Essay Topic 3
Summarize Betty's experience of traveling through a tornado-like black mass as she transitions from life on earth to life in heaven.
1. What does she see, hear, feel, and experience within this mass?
2. What does she see at the end of this tunnel?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)