|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty sees prayers coming from earth as what?
2. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
3. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
4. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
5. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
By the end of the story, Betty has undergone a major transformation. Analyze at least three separate transformations she goes through. Include her student-to-teacher transition as one of these transformations. Support your analyses with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)