|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
2. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
3. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
4. When Betty is taken to a large room that resembles a library, what's conspicuously missing?
5. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
2. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
3. After seeing Jesus face to face, how does Betty's perspective of him change?
4. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
5. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
6. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
7. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
8. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
9. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
10. What does Betty feel as she travels through the tunnel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Betty's family life when she's a child and when she's an adult. Why does family becomes so important to her as an adult? How does she create with her husband and children what she missed as a child?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)