|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
2. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
3. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
4. What term does Betty use to describe the library she visits in the spiritual realm?
5. What does Betty say about her husband and their children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
2. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
3. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
4. Describe Betty's childhood near-death experience.
5. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
6. Who is the man within the light?
7. Describe the garden setting.
8. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
9. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
10. Before this particular hospital stay where she is scheduled for a partial hysterectomy, Betty was admitted to the hospital for another reason. What was that reason?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the modes of communication, transportation, illumination, and knowledge acquisition in the realm Betty visits during her near-death experience.
Essay Topic 2
Summarize Betty's experience of traveling through a tornado-like black mass as she transitions from life on earth to life in heaven.
1. What does she see, hear, feel, and experience within this mass?
2. What does she see at the end of this tunnel?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Betty uses imagery to bring to life a realm that is foreign to her readers.
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)