|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't healing sometimes come right away, or come at all?
2. As Betty takes a closer look at the cloth in the looms room, what does she notice?
3. What is the outcome of Betty's difficult seventh pregnancy?
4. According to Betty, why are there positive and negative energies in our universe?
5. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
Short Essay Questions
1. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
2. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
3. What does Betty say about Jesus' sense of humor?
4. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
5. What are Betty's first impressions upon being released from her body?
6. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
7. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
8. Before this particular hospital stay where she is scheduled for a partial hysterectomy, Betty was admitted to the hospital for another reason. What was that reason?
9. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
10. What does Betty say is the glue that holds together her marriage to Joe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Select four major themes carried throughout the book. Describe and briefly analyze each theme. Then, for each theme, explain whether it was carried through effectively. Support your reasons with examples.
Essay Topic 3
While Betty is in heaven, she "remembers" many things that she had forgotten while living her life on earth.
1. Explain how Betty's "remembering" takes place.
2. List some of the things she remembers.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)