|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Betty, how can the spirit affect our own health?
2. When Betty is taken to the garden, what does she see in the distance?
3. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
4. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
5. What does Betty become aware of within the black mass she travels through?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
2. What can our illnesses teach us?
3. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
4. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
5. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
6. Describe the garden setting.
7. When she returns to the hospital room after checking up on her family, what massive force does Betty feel tugging at her?
8. After seeing Jesus face to face, how does Betty's perspective of him change?
9. Before this particular hospital stay where she is scheduled for a partial hysterectomy, Betty was admitted to the hospital for another reason. What was that reason?
10. What does Betty say is the glue that holds together her marriage to Joe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)