Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
2. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
3. Betty says that we are at our most self-centered when we are:
4. When Betty asks Jesus why there are so many religions, he replies that:
5. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
2. What does Betty conclude at the end of the book?
3. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
4. What can our illnesses teach us?
5. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
6. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
7. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
8. Who is the man within the light?
9. Why did Betty not listen to the advice of her doctors who wanted her to have an abortion?
10. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
Through her descriptions, Betty tries to incorporate all of the senses to give the reader a more complete picture of her experience. For each sense -- sight, sound, taste, touch, and smell -- select a passage from the book and analyze how her written description triggers that particular sense.
Summarize Betty's experience of traveling through a tornado-like black mass as she transitions from life on earth to life in heaven.
1. What does she see, hear, feel, and experience within this mass?
2. What does she see at the end of this tunnel?
While Betty is in heaven, she "remembers" many things that she had forgotten while living her life on earth.
1. Explain how Betty's "remembering" takes place.
2. List some of the things she remembers.
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)