|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
2. What term does Betty use to describe the library she visits in the spiritual realm?
3. According to Betty, how can the spirit affect our own health?
4. In heaven, what is Betty told about her death?
5. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Betty not listen to the advice of her doctors who wanted her to have an abortion?
2. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
3. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
4. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
5. How does Betty use imagery in this chapter to convey the essence of the garden she visits?
6. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
7. Describe the three beings who appear at Betty's side as she hovers in the hospital room.
8. Before this particular hospital stay where she is scheduled for a partial hysterectomy, Betty was admitted to the hospital for another reason. What was that reason?
9. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
10. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
Essay Topic 3
List five important lessons Betty learns while she's in the spirit world. Describe what surprises Betty most about each lesson learned and what surprises her least.
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)