Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
2. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
3. Betty says that we are at our most self-centered when we are:
4. When Betty asks Jesus why there are so many religions, he replies that:
5. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
2. What does Betty conclude at the end of the book?
3. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
4. What can our illnesses teach us?
5. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
6. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
7. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
8. Who is the man within the light?
9. Why did Betty not listen to the advice of her doctors who wanted her to have an abortion?
10. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
1. Explain how Betty develops a fear of God as a child. What gives rise to this fear? What other factors contribute?
2. Explain how Betty feels about God following the near-death experience she has as an adult. List some of the events that transpire and some of the lessons she learns that alter her view of God.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what Betty learns in the spiritual realm during her near-death experience about the following:
1. Service to others.
3. Spiritual and universal laws.
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)