|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
2. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
3. How does Betty "experience" the unique flower in the garden?
4. After Joe and Betty marry, they move with their children to:
5. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
2. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
3. How does Betty use imagery in this chapter to convey the essence of the garden she visits?
4. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
5. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
6. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
7. When she returns to the hospital room after checking up on her family, what massive force does Betty feel tugging at her?
8. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
9. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
10. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Betty's descriptions of heaven with what we see and experience here on earth. What similarities do you note? What stands as being significantly different?
Essay Topic 2
List five important lessons Betty learns while she's in the spirit world. Describe what surprises Betty most about each lesson learned and what surprises her least.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)