|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of a person communicates with God, receiving knowledge and insight from him?
2. In her spirit form, what does Betty feel towards her physical body?
3. What does Betty say about fear within the swirling black mass?
4. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
5. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the man within the light?
2. What does Betty feel as she travels through the tunnel?
3. Describe Betty's second husband, Joe.
4. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
5. Contrast what Betty learns about God first at the Catholic boarding school and later at Brainard Indian Training School.
6. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
7. Explain the "natural consequence" nature of the laws Jesus shares with Betty.
8. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
9. What does Betty say about Jesus' sense of humor?
10. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what challenges Betty experiences after returning to earth. Explain how the spirit world helps Betty overcome these challenges.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Betty's descriptions of heaven with what we see and experience here on earth. What similarities do you note? What stands as being significantly different?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Betty and her husband, Joe.
1. How does Joe react to Betty's story and experiences?
2. Why does he react this way? Use what you know about their relationship to support your answers.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)