|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
2. After feeling her spirit drawn out through her chest and pulled upwards, Betty experiences:
3. How does Betty describe sinning?
4. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
5. As she reaches her destination after traveling through the swirling black mass, Betty sees:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty experience as she meets the man inside the light?
2. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
3. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
4. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
5. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
6. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
7. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
8. Explain the "natural consequence" nature of the laws Jesus shares with Betty.
9. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
10. What does Betty say is the glue that holds together her marriage to Joe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Betty uses imagery to bring to life a realm that is foreign to her readers.
Essay Topic 2
While Betty is in heaven, she "remembers" many things that she had forgotten while living her life on earth.
1. Explain how Betty's "remembering" takes place.
2. List some of the things she remembers.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and analyze some of the individuals Betty meets in the spirit world. What is the purpose of each? How does each individual help advance the plot?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)