|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
(a) Her monk friends.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Seven angels.
2. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Healing cosmic melody.
(b) Chaotic music.
(c) Swoosh of comets passing by.
(d) Loud drumbeats.
3. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Two years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Thirty-six years.
4. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(b) Clouds of confusion.
5. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(b) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(c) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(d) She realized she could complete easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
2. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
3. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
4. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
5. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
2. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
3. Describe what Betty writes about the spirits waiting to come to earth.
4. Why does Betty meet with a council of twelve men?
5. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
6. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
7. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
8. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
9. What does Betty say about being God's children?
10. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)