|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
2. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
3. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
(a) Fight when action is called for.
(b) Uphold our religious viewpoints.
(c) Show them how wrong they are.
(d) Accept all others.
4. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) Her death was too early and she must go back.
(b) She has an important message to take back to the president.
(c) She's ended up in the wrong realm
(d) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
5. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Bliss and joy.
(b) Disorientation and vertigo.
(c) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(d) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
2. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
3. What does Betty realize about her adoptive child by the time the little girl is two-and-a-half years old?
4. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
5. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)