|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
(b) As a teacher of compassion.
(c) By serving as his client.
(d) By hardening the attorney's heart.
2. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only friends.
(c) Only close family members.
3. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(b) She had died.
(c) There were no complications.
(d) He also saw her spirit guides.
4. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Greet her.
(c) Lecture her.
5. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) Her grandmother hugs her.
(b) She begins to weep with regret.
(c) Angels surround her.
(d) The council applauds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
2. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
3. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
4. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
5. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)