|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
(b) Dark shadows.
2. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Say them again loudly.
(b) Go to a church and pray.
(c) Repeat them over and over again.
(d) Let go and trust God.
3. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(a) Be more balanced.
(d) Complement strengths.
4. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(a) Weeks, even months.
(c) Months, even years.
5. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
2. What do those gathered at Betty's farewell from the spirit world begin to do?
3. As Betty prepares to leave heaven, she realizes that:
4. What does the council of men tell Betty?
5. When the spirits in heaven show Betty a drunken man on earth, what does she first see in this person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
2. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
3. What does Betty say about other worlds?
4. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
5. Who joins Betty in the garden?
6. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
7. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
8. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
9. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
10. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)