|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
(a) They don't want to bother.
(b) They know they'd fail.
(c) They're more comfortable where they are.
(d) They choose to act as guardian angels instead.
2. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(b) Lecture her.
(c) Greet her.
3. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
(a) Twelve angels chase the entities away.
(b) By a huge dome of light.
(c) By an invisible wall of electricity.
(d) Arrows of light pierce the entities.
4. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only close family members.
(d) Only friends.
5. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(b) We're too mean.
(c) We don't have the knowledge.
(d) We're too gullible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
2. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
3. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
4. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
5. Betty says that wherever she traveled in the spiritual world, she always felt what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
2. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
3. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
4. Who joins Betty in the garden?
5. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
6. What does Betty say about being God's children?
7. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
8. What does Betty conclude at the end of the book?
9. How does Betty compare her death to a graduation?
10. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)