|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty realize about her adoptive child by the time the little girl is two-and-a-half years old?
(a) Saving the child is Betty's mission.
(b) The child is a musical prodigy.
(c) The girl is the incarnation of one of her monk friends.
(d) Betty has seen her before in spirit.
2. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Utterly beautiful.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Barely recognizable.
(d) Cold and heavy.
3. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
(d) Security guards.
4. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Say them again loudly.
(b) Go to a church and pray.
(c) Repeat them over and over again.
(d) Let go and trust God.
5. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(c) Clouds of confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
2. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
3. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
4. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
5. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)