Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
(b) These are the greatest prayers.
(c) These please God the most.
(d) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) As a teacher of compassion.
(b) By serving as his client.
(c) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Barely recognizable.
(b) Utterly beautiful.
(c) Cold and heavy.
(d) Warm and inviting.
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
(a) Returns to the one who originally performed the act.
(b) Blends with other acts until they're all indistinguishable.
(c) Is either condemned or cheered in the spirit world.
(d) Fades off into oblivion.
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(b) Beings from other planets.
(c) Spirits we bonded with.
(d) Former guardian angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
2. What does the council of men tell Betty?
3. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
4. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
5. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)