|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Betty prepares to leave heaven, she realizes that:
(a) She's seen everything there is to see in heaven.
(b) She's seen only a tiny portion of heaven.
(c) She forgot to ask some very important questions.
(d) She may choose to go to another realm when she returns.
2. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
(b) Able to sing.
(c) Of infinite worth.
(d) A tiny pebble in a large sea.
3. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
(a) Bungee jumping.
(b) Deep sea fishing.
(c) Her children's activities.
(d) Community theater.
4. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(a) The three monks.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. Betty says that the only thing we can take with us from our earthly lives is:
(a) The good we've done for others.
(b) Our names.
(c) The fame and notoriety we earned.
(d) The personalities we developed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
2. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
3. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
4. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
5. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
2. Why does Betty meet with a council of twelve men?
3. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
4. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
5. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
6. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
7. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
8. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
9. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
10. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)