|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(a) Weeks, even months.
(b) Months, even years.
2. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) To protect her.
(b) For a graduation party.
(c) For a church ceremony.
(d) To review her life.
3. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Greet her.
(d) Lecture her.
4. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(c) Clouds of confusion.
5. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) Their beauty and glory.
(b) How transparent they are.
(c) Their wit and bravado.
(d) How timid they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
2. Betty sees prayers coming from earth as what?
3. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
4. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
5. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
2. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
3. What does Betty say about being God's children?
4. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
5. How does Betty compare her death to a graduation?
6. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
7. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
8. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
9. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
10. What does Betty say about other worlds?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)