|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With complete acceptance.
(b) With utter shock.
(c) With much resistance.
(d) With great joy.
2. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) There were no complications.
(b) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(c) He also saw her spirit guides.
(d) She had died.
3. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(a) Clouds of confusion.
4. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
(a) On earth and in heaven.
(b) In heaven only.
(c) Whom we know personally, but not others.
(d) On earth only.
5. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Security guards.
(b) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
2. What saves Betty from the condition she finds herself in after returning to her body?
3. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
4. What does Betty hear in space?
5. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
2. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
3. What does Betty say about other worlds?
4. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
5. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
6. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
7. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
8. What does Betty say about being God's children?
9. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
10. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)