|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Betty prepares to leave heaven, she realizes that:
(a) She's seen only a tiny portion of heaven.
(b) She's seen everything there is to see in heaven.
(c) She forgot to ask some very important questions.
(d) She may choose to go to another realm when she returns.
2. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Former guardian angels.
(b) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(c) Beings from other planets.
(d) Spirits we bonded with.
3. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
(a) Show them how wrong they are.
(b) Fight when action is called for.
(c) Uphold our religious viewpoints.
(d) Accept all others.
4. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(a) A thrill ride.
5. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
(a) Offer advice.
(b) Go back to how things were.
(c) Replace guardian angels.
(d) Live their lives for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
2. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
3. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
4. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
5. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
Short Essay Questions
1. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
2. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
3. Why does Betty meet with a council of twelve men?
4. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
5. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
6. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
7. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
8. Who joins Betty in the garden?
9. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
10. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)