|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty realize about her adoptive child by the time the little girl is two-and-a-half years old?
(a) The girl is the incarnation of one of her monk friends.
(b) Betty has seen her before in spirit.
(c) The child is a musical prodigy.
(d) Saving the child is Betty's mission.
2. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(d) Clouds of confusion.
3. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) She had died.
(b) He also saw her spirit guides.
(c) There were no complications.
(d) She was incoherent after the surgery.
4. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Greet her.
(d) Lecture her.
5. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(c) Be more balanced.
(d) Complement strengths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
2. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
3. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
4. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty say about being God's children?
2. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
3. Who joins Betty in the garden?
4. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
5. Why does Betty meet with a council of twelve men?
6. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
7. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
8. Summarize what Betty writes about expressing gratitude in prayer.
9. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
10. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)