|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Repeat them over and over again.
(b) Let go and trust God.
(c) Say them again loudly.
(d) Go to a church and pray.
2. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) There were no complications.
(b) He also saw her spirit guides.
(c) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(d) She had died.
3. What saves Betty from the condition she finds herself in after returning to her body?
(a) Strong medications.
(b) Love for her family.
(c) A mystical experience.
(d) Another hospital stay.
4. When the spirits in heaven show Betty a drunken man on earth, what does she first see in this person?
(a) A remarkable soul and an enlightened spirit.
(b) The face of Jesus in the man.
(c) A drunken bum lying in his wallow.
(d) A man beat up by the cruelty on earth.
5. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Work very hard.
(b) Live it up.
(c) Ponder our existence.
(d) Love one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
2. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
3. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
4. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
5. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
Short Essay Questions
1. Who joins Betty in the garden?
2. What does Betty conclude at the end of the book?
3. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
4. What does Betty say about being God's children?
5. Describe what Betty writes about the spirits waiting to come to earth.
6. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
7. After sinking further into self-pity upon returning to earth, Betty is saved by what?
8. How does Betty react to what the council of men has to say to her?
9. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
10. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)