|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Loud drumbeats.
(b) Healing cosmic melody.
(c) Chaotic music.
(d) Swoosh of comets passing by.
2. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(c) A thrill ride.
3. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) For a church ceremony.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To review her life.
(d) For a graduation party.
4. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) How timid they are.
(b) How transparent they are.
(c) Their beauty and glory.
(d) Their wit and bravado.
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(b) Former guardian angels.
(c) Spirits we bonded with.
(d) Beings from other planets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
3. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
4. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
5. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
2. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
3. How does Betty compare her death to a graduation?
4. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
5. What does Betty say about being God's children?
6. Who is the baby Betty and her husband adopt, and how is it that Betty already knows her?
7. What happens after Betty makes her decision before the council of men?
8. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
9. What mystery is solved in this chapter?
10. How does Betty react to what the council of men has to say to her?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)