|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty says that the only thing we can take with us from our earthly lives is:
(a) The good we've done for others.
(b) Our names.
(c) The personalities we developed.
(d) The fame and notoriety we earned.
2. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He feels badly that she died under his care.
(b) Her story gives him hope.
(c) He's worried she will sue.
(d) He's afraid she's gone mad.
3. How does the author return to earth after traveling through the spirit world?
(a) By simply finding herself back in the hospital room.
(b) Riding a beam of light.
(c) Escorted by a thousand silver angels.
(d) Back through the tunnel.
4. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) She begins to weep with regret.
(b) Her grandmother hugs her.
(c) Angels surround her.
(d) The council applauds her.
5. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With utter shock.
(b) With complete acceptance.
(c) With great joy.
(d) With much resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
2. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
3. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
4. In the last chapter of the book, who does Betty miss terribly and pray for often?
5. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)