|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
(a) Satisfy her parents' wishes.
(b) Teach Sunday school and serve the homeless.
(c) Bring stronger sense of religious beliefs to her family.
(d) Meet people and socialize.
2. Whom does Betty recognize as the one who embraces her upon her entry into the spirit world?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) Saint Peter.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. After Joe and Betty marry, they move with their children to:
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Albuquerque, New Mexico.
(d) San Antonio, Texas.
4. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(a) Complete strangers.
(b) Close friends.
5. Betty says that we are at our most self-centered when we are:
(c) Praying for ourselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In heaven, what is Betty told about her death?
2. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
3. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
4. Why doesn't healing sometimes come right away, or come at all?
5. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
2. Describe Betty's otherworldly experience of immersing herself in a rose.
3. Through the love she experiences as she bids farewell to the heavenly realm, what does Betty conclude regarding the significance of each soul?
4. Who is the man within the light?
5. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
6. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
7. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
8. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
9. Describe how Betty feels upon returning to her body.
10. What is the purpose of the lessons we learn during our time on earth?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)