|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(c) Close friends.
(d) Complete strangers.
2. As she travels through the whirling black mass, Betty picks up speed to the point where she feels she's:
(a) Going to disintegrate.
(b) Traveling faster than light speed.
(c) Entering a black hole.
(d) About to reach the end of the universe.
3. How does Betty "experience" the unique flower in the garden?
(a) Smelling its sweet perfume.
(b) Seeing it in multiple colors and poses.
(c) Feeling the flower's presence around her.
(d) Having a conversation with it.
4. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
(a) Bring stronger sense of religious beliefs to her family.
(b) Teach Sunday school and serve the homeless.
(c) Meet people and socialize.
(d) Satisfy her parents' wishes.
5. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Allow doctors to induce an early delivery.
(c) Go on bed rest and have the baby.
(d) Take medications and hope for the best.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
2. When Betty emerges the swirling tunnel and enters the heavenly realm, what does she feel?
3. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
4. When Betty is taken to the garden, what does she see in the distance?
5. Betty says that Jesus' relationship to her was like what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
2. How has Betty's perspective changed in this chapter?
3. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
4. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
5. What does Betty say is the glue that holds together her marriage to Joe?
6. What does the experience of being a rose teach Betty?
7. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
8. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
9. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
10. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)