|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
(b) Days or even weeks.
(d) Hundreds of years.
2. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
(a) Her insurance won't cover a full hysterectomy.
(b) Doctors need to remove a large tumor.
(c) Seven pregnancies have taken a toll on her body.
(d) She needs to avoid future pregnancies.
3. As Betty's spirit gazes upon her own lifeless body, who appears in the room with her?
(a) Seven women in pastel dresses.
(b) Six beings, each sporting a different rainbow color.
(c) Three men in light brown robes.
(d) Two angels with wings.
4. At the hospital, what does Betty fear prior to her procedure?
(a) Feeling pain during the procedure.
(b) Dying on the operating table.
(c) Being abandoned by her husband.
(d) Having insufficient funds to cover the procedure.
5. How does Betty compare the garden to a symphony?
(a) She can direct the elements of the garden like a composer.
(b) Everything in the garden creates its own music.
(c) The flowers remind her of symphony musicians.
(d) The garden is as beautiful as the best symphony she's heard on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
2. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
3. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
4. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
5. At the opening of the book, Betty Edie is in the hospital for:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
2. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
3. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
4. What does Betty say about Jesus' sense of humor?
5. When she returns to the hospital room after checking up on her family, what massive force does Betty feel tugging at her?
6. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
7. Describe Betty's second husband, Joe.
8. How has Betty's perspective changed in this chapter?
9. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
10. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)