|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
(a) Floating down the river.
(b) Changing colors across the spectrum.
(c) Speaking to her.
(d) Swaying to music and singing praises.
2. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
(a) She absorbs the knowledge automatically.
(b) She watches a large picture screen.
(c) It is brought to her by robed attendants.
(d) She hears it over a loudspeaker.
3. How old was Betty when she fell in love with the boy next door and married him?
4. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
(a) It increases in volume.
(b) It changes in frequency.
(c) It grows faint.
(d) It's replaced by harp music.
5. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
(a) Take medications and hope for the best.
(b) Allow doctors to induce an early delivery.
(c) Go on bed rest and have the baby.
(d) Have an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
2. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
3. As a child, why does Betty begin to fear God?
4. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
5. What does Betty clarify regarding the relationship between the spirit and the flesh?
Short Essay Questions
1. After seeing Jesus face to face, how does Betty's perspective of him change?
2. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
3. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
4. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
5. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
6. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
7. Describe why a particular drunken man shown to Betty is regarded highly in the spirit world.
8. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
9. Who is the man within the light?
10. Contrast what Betty learns about God first at the Catholic boarding school and later at Brainard Indian Training School.
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)