|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
(a) Smoking and drinking.
(b) Eating too much sugar and fat.
(c) Negative self-talk and feeling unloved.
(d) Being hypocritical and dishonest.
2. How does Betty describe sinning?
(a) Using the laws to one's advantage.
(b) Breaking one of the ten commandments.
(c) Failing to understand a law.
(d) Breaking one of the laws and going against the natural order.
3. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(b) Complete strangers.
(c) Close friends.
4. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
(a) Her two oldest children.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband and some friends.
5. To the spirit world, earth time is:
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
2. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
3. At the opening of the book, Betty Edie is in the hospital for:
4. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
5. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
Short Essay Questions
1. What can our illnesses teach us?
2. Describe the garden setting.
3. Why did Betty not listen to the advice of her doctors who wanted her to have an abortion?
4. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
5. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
6. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
7. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
8. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
9. What does Betty say about Jesus' sense of humor?
10. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)