|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
(a) Spiritual, physical, and universal laws.
(b) Emotional and mental laws.
(c) Moral and ethical laws.
(d) Crime and punishment laws.
2. After waking up with a feeling of impending danger following her surgery, Betty tries reaching for the cord that calls the nurse but finds that:
(a) The room is too dark to see the cord.
(b) She is too weak to move.
(c) She's strapped to IVs and can't reach.
(d) The cord is broken.
3. After going to a few local churches, why do Betty, her husband, and their children stop attending?
(a) The family does not feel satisfied in any of them.
(b) All the pastors were arrogant.
(c) Betty started working on Sundays.
(d) They joined the YMCA instead.
4. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Meditate for an hour.
(b) Call positive energy by its name.
(c) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(d) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
5. When she first experiences her spirit body and others appear in the room with her, what does Betty notice about their appearance and hers?
(a) Everyone looks very young.
(b) Everyone glows softly.
(c) She is taller than the other beings.
(d) She can't see anyone's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty states that our cells were programmed to regenerate indefinitely, but death of the body became a part of the mortal world where?
2. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
3. As she focuses on the special flower in the garden, what perspective does Betty adopt?
4. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
5. When Betty's spirit looks upon her own body, she at once knows that:
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the man within the light?
2. What are Betty's first impressions upon being released from her body?
3. How does Betty's uneasiness at the hospital foreshadow what is to come?
4. What does Betty feel as she travels through the tunnel?
5. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
6. Describe Betty's childhood near-death experience.
7. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
8. Describe Betty's otherworldly experience of immersing herself in a rose.
9. How does Betty use imagery in this chapter to convey the essence of the garden she visits?
10. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)