|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
(c) Sibling friendship.
(d) Contact with the outside world.
2. Betty states that all creation begins where?
(a) From emotions.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) From utter chaos.
(d) In the mind.
3. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
(c) Hundreds of years.
(d) Days or even weeks.
4. On Betty's first day at Brainard Indian Training School, what sign did she read that left a lasting impression on her?
(a) Where there is no vision the people perish.
(b) With compassion all is possible.
(c) No dreams, no hope.
(d) Look to the heavens for answers.
5. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
(a) Depressed and confused.
(b) Light-headed, chilled, and weak.
(c) Feverish, clammy, and delirious.
(d) Giddy and talkative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of a person communicates with God, receiving knowledge and insight from him?
2. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
3. When Betty asks Jesus why there are so many religions, he replies that:
4. How does Betty recognize the one who embraces her in heaven?
5. After attending different churches and moving back in with her father, Betty has a frightening experience where she mistakes a carnival search light for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
2. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
3. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
4. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
5. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
6. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
7. Describe the three beings who appear at Betty's side as she hovers in the hospital room.
8. What does Betty say is the glue that holds together her marriage to Joe?
9. At the moment that she feels her body go lifeless, what happens to her spirit?
10. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)