Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Remembering past good deeds.
(c) Forgetting her past.
2. What term does Betty use to describe the waters in the garden?
(a) Singing waters.
(b) Living waters.
(c) Playful waters.
(d) Dancing waters.
3. What attributes does Betty especially appreciate about Joe, her second husband?
(a) Knowledge and creativity.
(b) Charisma and confidence.
(c) Tenderness and patience.
(d) Humor and assertiveness.
4. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
(b) Sense of purpose.
(c) Peace and tranquility.
5. What predominant feeling does Betty experience in the garden?
(a) Confusion with such a different reality.
(b) Sadness at having to leave.
(c) Joy at being one with everything else.
(d) Elation at discovering herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of a person communicates with God, receiving knowledge and insight from him?
2. Why were the laws that Jesus discusses with Betty created?
3. What does Betty say about her husband and their children?
4. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
5. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Betty's first impressions upon being released from her body?
2. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
3. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
4. Describe what Betty experiences as she travels inside the vortex.
5. Discuss some of the points Betty makes about the power we have to affect our own health.
6. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
7. Describe Betty's second husband, Joe.
8. Contrast what Betty learns about God first at the Catholic boarding school and later at Brainard Indian Training School.
9. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
10. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)