|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when, as Betty communicates with her ministering angels, she suddenly thinks about her husband and their children?
(a) Her angels try to distract her.
(b) Her spirit rushes home to see them.
(c) Her angels whisk her away.
(d) She tries to get back into her body.
2. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
(a) A man in a brown robe.
(b) A being radiating brilliant light.
(c) A person standing at a gate.
(d) She can't see who it is.
3. What term does Betty use to describe the waters in the garden?
(a) Playful waters.
(b) Living waters.
(c) Dancing waters.
(d) Singing waters.
4. What does Betty say regarding reaching out and tending to the needs of others?
(a) God keeps a careful tally of how many people we help.
(b) Service to others is healing for the body and spirit.
(c) Needy people get nowhere in life.
(d) The poor in spirit will be rewarded.
5. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
(a) She is drawn up gently.
(b) Her human doctor walks into the room.
(c) Her ministering angels wave and fly away.
(d) She falls into a comfortable sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
2. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
3. As Betty's spirit gazes upon her own lifeless body, who appears in the room with her?
4. When she was deathly sick with whooping cough and double pneumonia as a child, Betty had an otherworldly experience of finding herself cradled in the arms of:
5. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
2. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
3. What does Betty say about Jesus' sense of humor?
4. Contrast what Betty learns about God first at the Catholic boarding school and later at Brainard Indian Training School.
5. How has Betty's perspective changed in this chapter?
6. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
7. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
8. Describe what Betty experiences as she feels the life force leaving her body.
9. Describe the three beings who appear at Betty's side as she hovers in the hospital room.
10. Describe Betty's childhood near-death experience.
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)