|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Betty's first day at Brainard Indian Training School, what sign did she read that left a lasting impression on her?
(a) With compassion all is possible.
(b) No dreams, no hope.
(c) Look to the heavens for answers.
(d) Where there is no vision the people perish.
2. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(a) Close friends.
(b) Complete strangers.
3. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
(a) She is drawn up gently.
(b) Her human doctor walks into the room.
(c) She falls into a comfortable sleep.
(d) Her ministering angels wave and fly away.
4. As Betty's spirit gazes upon her own lifeless body, who appears in the room with her?
(a) Three men in light brown robes.
(b) Two angels with wings.
(c) Seven women in pastel dresses.
(d) Six beings, each sporting a different rainbow color.
5. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
(a) God did not hear her.
(b) Her prayers were insincere.
(c) Her prayers were insignificant.
(d) God did not care about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spirit world, what does Betty learn about the role of love?
2. What does Betty clarify regarding the relationship between the spirit and the flesh?
3. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
4. How does Betty "experience" the unique flower in the garden?
5. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
Short Essay Questions
1. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
2. What does Betty say happens when our thoughts draw upon negative energies at length?
3. What does Betty feel as she travels through the tunnel?
4. When she returns to the hospital room after checking up on her family, what massive force does Betty feel tugging at her?
5. Describe who Betty sees as she travels through this massive tunnel.
6. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
7. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
8. Describe Betty's second husband, Joe.
9. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
10. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)