|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty experiences severe cramping, bleeding, and other complications during her seventh pregnancy, what do doctors advise?
(a) Start hormonal therapy.
(b) Deliver the baby early.
(c) Go on round-the-clock bed rest.
(d) Have an abortion.
2. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
(a) It dims.
(b) It spins.
(c) It shakes.
(d) It sparkles.
3. What does Betty say are the two major energy forces in the universe?
(a) Energy that attracts and energy that repels.
(b) Positive and negative energy.
(c) Electromagnetism and nuclear energy.
(d) Kinetic and potential energy.
4. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
(a) A being radiating brilliant light.
(b) A man in a brown robe.
(c) A person standing at a gate.
(d) She can't see who it is.
5. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She has second thoughts.
(c) Everything goes black.
(d) The room starts to spin wildly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty says that Jesus' relationship to her was like what?
2. What does Betty say regarding reaching out and tending to the needs of others?
3. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
4. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
5. When she first experiences her spirit body and others appear in the room with her, what does Betty notice about their appearance and hers?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a child, how does Betty learn to fear God?
2. Describe the garden setting.
3. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
4. How do some of the events of Betty's childhood foreshadow what she is about to cover later in the book?
5. How does Betty's uneasiness at the hospital foreshadow what is to come?
6. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
7. Describe Betty's second husband, Joe.
8. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
9. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
10. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)