|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
(a) Her two oldest children.
(b) Her husband and some friends.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
(a) Weightless and extremely mobile.
(c) Thin and somewhat transparent.
3. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
(a) Her human doctor walks into the room.
(b) Her ministering angels wave and fly away.
(c) She falls into a comfortable sleep.
(d) She is drawn up gently.
4. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
(a) It dims.
(b) It sparkles.
(c) It shakes.
(d) It spins.
5. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
(a) Peace and tranquility.
(c) Sense of purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flower attracts her more than any other in the garden?
2. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
3. What is the outcome of Betty's difficult seventh pregnancy?
4. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
5. What does Betty become aware of within the black mass she travels through?
Short Essay Questions
1. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
2. What are Betty's first impressions upon being released from her body?
3. Summarize what Betty says about what we can take with us from this life to the spirit world.
4. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
5. What does Betty say about being God's children?
6. How does Betty describe the prayers that arrive in heaven?
7. Compare and contrast Betty's first and second marriages.
8. Betty states she understands that love is supreme. Explain what she says about the natural order of love.
9. Contrast what Betty learns about God first at the Catholic boarding school and later at Brainard Indian Training School.
10. How does Betty feel at night as she recovers at the hospital following her surgery?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)