|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
(a) November 18, 1973.
(b) October 15, 1959.
(c) January 1, 2001.
(d) May 3, 1997.
2. As Betty takes a closer look at the cloth in the looms room, what does she notice?
(a) It sparkles and is opaque on one side, transparent on the other.
(b) It is made of star dust and moon beams.
(c) People look at her suspiciously.
(d) People are staring at her in awe, perplexed by her presence.
3. What does Betty become aware of within the black mass she travels through?
(a) Other people as well as animals.
(b) Pulsating colors and sounds.
(c) Shooting comets.
(d) Angels guiding the way.
4. After feeling her spirit drawn out through her chest and pulled upwards, Betty experiences:
(a) A life review.
5. Betty states that our cells were programmed to regenerate indefinitely, but death of the body became a part of the mortal world where?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Center of the universe.
(c) Ancient Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
2. What term does Betty use to describe the library she visits in the spiritual realm?
3. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
4. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
5. When Betty is embraced as she enters the spiritual world, what does she feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can our illnesses teach us?
2. Who is the man within the light?
3. Explain how knowledge is acquired in the heavenly library Betty visits.
4. How does Betty use symbolism in this chapter?
5. Explain what Betty means in her discussion of sins against the flesh.
6. What does Betty see people doing in the looms room?
7. What does the man radiating light and love tell Betty?
8. What are the laws described in Chapter 7?
9. What are Betty's first impressions upon being released from her body?
10. A pinpoint of light appears at the end of the tunnel. As she gets closer, what does Betty see within the light?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)