|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) How timid they are.
(b) How transparent they are.
(c) Their wit and bravado.
(d) Their beauty and glory.
2. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Two years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Thirty-six years.
(d) Nineteen years.
3. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
(a) Her monk friends.
(b) Seven angels.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
(b) Dark shadows.
5. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
6. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Room of a large building.
(b) Alongside a meandering creek.
(c) Top of a sleek tower.
(d) Small amphitheater in the garden.
7. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) She begins to weep with regret.
(b) Angels surround her.
(c) The council applauds her.
(d) Her grandmother hugs her.
8. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) She realized she could complete easily.
(b) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(c) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(d) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
9. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
(a) Community theater.
(b) Bungee jumping.
(c) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Her children's activities.
10. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
(b) Soft pastel gowns.
(c) Bold blue capes.
11. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With utter shock.
(b) With great joy.
(c) With complete acceptance.
(d) With much resistance.
12. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) Everyone has to be debriefed.
(b) Pain is washed away.
(c) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(d) We forget almost everything.
13. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) The three monks.
14. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Love one another.
(b) Work very hard.
(c) Ponder our existence.
(d) Live it up.
15. When the spirits in heaven show Betty a drunken man on earth, what does she first see in this person?
(a) A remarkable soul and an enlightened spirit.
(b) A drunken bum lying in his wallow.
(c) The face of Jesus in the man.
(d) A man beat up by the cruelty on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
2. Betty says that wherever she traveled in the spiritual world, she always felt what?
3. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
4. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
5. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)