|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) Angels surround her.
(b) The council applauds her.
(c) She begins to weep with regret.
(d) Her grandmother hugs her.
2. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We're too mean.
(b) We don't have the knowledge.
(c) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(d) We're too gullible.
3. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
(a) Seven angels.
(b) Her monk friends.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only friends.
(d) Only close family members.
5. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(b) Disorientation and vertigo.
(c) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(d) Bliss and joy.
6. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) There were no complications.
(b) He also saw her spirit guides.
(c) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(d) She had died.
7. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With great joy.
(b) With complete acceptance.
(c) With much resistance.
(d) With utter shock.
8. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
(b) These please God the most.
(c) These are the greatest prayers.
(d) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
9. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Former guardian angels.
(b) Spirits we bonded with.
(c) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(d) Beings from other planets.
10. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
11. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
(a) Her children's activities.
(b) Community theater.
(c) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Bungee jumping.
12. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
(b) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(c) By serving as his client.
(d) As a teacher of compassion.
13. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
(c) Dark shadows.
14. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Repeat them over and over again.
(b) Let go and trust God.
(c) Say them again loudly.
(d) Go to a church and pray.
15. What does Betty realize about her adoptive child by the time the little girl is two-and-a-half years old?
(a) Betty has seen her before in spirit.
(b) The girl is the incarnation of one of her monk friends.
(c) The child is a musical prodigy.
(d) Saving the child is Betty's mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
2. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
3. What does Betty hear in space?
4. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
5. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)