|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saves Betty from the condition she finds herself in after returning to her body?
(a) Strong medications.
(b) Love for her family.
(c) A mystical experience.
(d) Another hospital stay.
2. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Greet her.
(c) Lecture her.
3. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(b) Be more balanced.
(c) Complement strengths.
4. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
(a) On earth only.
(b) Whom we know personally, but not others.
(c) On earth and in heaven.
(d) In heaven only.
5. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Live it up.
(b) Love one another.
(c) Ponder our existence.
(d) Work very hard.
6. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) She begins to weep with regret.
(b) The council applauds her.
(c) Angels surround her.
(d) Her grandmother hugs her.
7. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We don't have the knowledge.
(b) We're too gullible.
(c) We're too mean.
(d) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
8. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
(a) Warring and primitive.
(b) Quiet, tall, and intuitive.
(c) Loving and intelligent.
(d) Fun-loving, petite, and childlike.
9. Betty says that regardless of whether someone is great or small, talented or handicapped, sinner or saint, in the spirit world:
(a) All have sinned.
(b) Nobody is good enough.
(c) Nobody cares.
(d) All are equal and precious.
10. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
11. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Chaotic music.
(b) Swoosh of comets passing by.
(c) Healing cosmic melody.
(d) Loud drumbeats.
12. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
(a) A magnificent man full of light.
(b) Someone stuck in the first level of spiritual growth.
(c) A man tormented by demons.
(d) Someone she hopes to never meet.
13. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
14. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
(a) Accept all others.
(b) Show them how wrong they are.
(c) Fight when action is called for.
(d) Uphold our religious viewpoints.
15. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
(a) A tiny pebble in a large sea.
(c) Of infinite worth.
(d) Able to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
2. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
3. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
4. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
5. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)