|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) These are the greatest prayers.
(b) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
(c) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
(d) These please God the most.
2. Betty says that wherever she traveled in the spiritual world, she always felt what?
(a) Like a stranger in a strange land.
(b) The pull of her family bringing her back.
(c) Comforting presence of God's love.
(d) The protection of benevolent spirits.
3. Betty says that the only thing we can take with us from our earthly lives is:
(a) The good we've done for others.
(b) The personalities we developed.
(c) Our names.
(d) The fame and notoriety we earned.
4. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We don't have the knowledge.
(b) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(c) We're too gullible.
(d) We're too mean.
5. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(b) Weeks, even months.
(c) Months, even years.
6. What does Betty say fills the vastness of space?
7. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
(a) On earth only.
(b) Whom we know personally, but not others.
(c) On earth and in heaven.
(d) In heaven only.
8. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) Their wit and bravado.
(b) Their beauty and glory.
(c) How transparent they are.
(d) How timid they are.
9. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They are louder.
(b) They are brighter.
(c) They flap more intensely.
(d) They're lifted up by red balloons.
10. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) The three monks.
11. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
(b) Her death was too early and she must go back.
(c) She's ended up in the wrong realm
(d) She has an important message to take back to the president.
12. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Loud drumbeats.
(b) Chaotic music.
(c) Healing cosmic melody.
(d) Swoosh of comets passing by.
13. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(b) A thrill ride.
14. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
15. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(b) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(c) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(d) She realized she could complete easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
2. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
3. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
4. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
5. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)