|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(c) Weeks, even months.
(d) Months, even years.
2. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) She realized she could complete easily.
(b) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(c) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(d) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
3. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
(b) These please God the most.
(c) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
(d) These are the greatest prayers.
4. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(c) Clouds of confusion.
5. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(b) Complement strengths.
(d) Be more balanced.
6. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With great joy.
(b) With utter shock.
(c) With much resistance.
(d) With complete acceptance.
7. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Seven angels.
(c) Her monk friends.
8. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(d) A thrill ride.
9. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Beings from other planets.
(b) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(c) Spirits we bonded with.
(d) Former guardian angels.
10. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Disorientation and vertigo.
(b) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(c) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(d) Bliss and joy.
11. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Love one another.
(b) Work very hard.
(c) Live it up.
(d) Ponder our existence.
12. In the last chapter of the book, who does Betty miss terribly and pray for often?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A baby.
(d) Her oldest son.
13. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Thirty-six years.
14. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(c) Only friends.
(d) Only close family members.
15. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) She's ended up in the wrong realm
(b) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
(c) She has an important message to take back to the president.
(d) Her death was too early and she must go back.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
2. What does Betty realize about her adoptive child by the time the little girl is two-and-a-half years old?
3. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
4. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
5. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)