|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do those gathered at Betty's farewell from the spirit world begin to do?
(a) Bring her gifts.
(b) Recite a memorized poem.
(c) Sing spontaneously.
(d) Dance with her.
2. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Thirty-six years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two years.
3. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Repeat them over and over again.
(b) Let go and trust God.
(c) Say them again loudly.
(d) Go to a church and pray.
4. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Spirits we bonded with.
(b) Former guardian angels.
(c) Beings from other planets.
(d) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
5. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
6. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Lecture her.
(b) Greet her.
7. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
(a) Go back to how things were.
(b) Replace guardian angels.
(c) Offer advice.
(d) Live their lives for them.
8. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(b) Alongside a meandering creek.
(c) Top of a sleek tower.
(d) Room of a large building.
9. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
(a) Fades off into oblivion.
(b) Blends with other acts until they're all indistinguishable.
(c) Is either condemned or cheered in the spirit world.
(d) Returns to the one who originally performed the act.
10. Betty says that regardless of whether someone is great or small, talented or handicapped, sinner or saint, in the spirit world:
(a) Nobody is good enough.
(b) All have sinned.
(c) All are equal and precious.
(d) Nobody cares.
11. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
(a) Arrows of light pierce the entities.
(b) By an invisible wall of electricity.
(c) Twelve angels chase the entities away.
(d) By a huge dome of light.
12. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) To review her life.
(b) To protect her.
(c) For a church ceremony.
(d) For a graduation party.
13. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(b) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(c) She realized she could complete easily.
(d) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
14. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Cold and heavy.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Utterly beautiful.
(d) Barely recognizable.
15. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(b) We forget almost everything.
(c) Everyone has to be debriefed.
(d) Pain is washed away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say fills the vastness of space?
2. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
3. At the beginning of the book's last chapter, who comes into Betty's home?
4. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
5. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)