|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
(a) Floating at incredible speeds through space.
(b) Teleporting instantaneously.
(c) Via a large, comfortable spaceship.
(d) Travelling through another tunnel.
2. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He feels badly that she died under his care.
(b) He's afraid she's gone mad.
(c) He's worried she will sue.
(d) Her story gives him hope.
3. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
(a) Fun-loving, petite, and childlike.
(b) Quiet, tall, and intuitive.
(c) Loving and intelligent.
(d) Warring and primitive.
4. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) The three monks.
5. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Bliss and joy.
(b) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(c) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(d) Disorientation and vertigo.
6. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With complete acceptance.
(b) With much resistance.
(c) With utter shock.
(d) With great joy.
7. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Healing cosmic melody.
(b) Loud drumbeats.
(c) Chaotic music.
(d) Swoosh of comets passing by.
8. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(b) Alongside a meandering creek.
(c) Top of a sleek tower.
(d) Room of a large building.
9. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
(a) On earth and in heaven.
(b) In heaven only.
(c) Whom we know personally, but not others.
(d) On earth only.
10. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) As a teacher of compassion.
(b) By serving as his client.
(c) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
11. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only close family members.
(d) Only friends.
12. At the beginning of the book's last chapter, who comes into Betty's home?
(a) A long-lost aunt.
(b) An NDE researcher.
(c) An estranged sister.
(d) A foster child.
13. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
(a) Without looking back.
(d) Through the top of the head.
14. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Thirty-six years.
15. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(b) He also saw her spirit guides.
(c) There were no complications.
(d) She had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
2. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
4. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
5. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)