|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) For a church ceremony.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To review her life.
(d) For a graduation party.
2. Betty says that regardless of whether someone is great or small, talented or handicapped, sinner or saint, in the spirit world:
(a) Nobody cares.
(b) All are equal and precious.
(c) Nobody is good enough.
(d) All have sinned.
3. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only friends.
(c) Only close family members.
4. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Security guards.
(c) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
5. In heaven, Betty is told that when a person dies traumatically, the spirit leaves the body:
(b) Through the top of the head.
(d) Without looking back.
6. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Room of a large building.
(b) Alongside a meandering creek.
(c) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(d) Top of a sleek tower.
7. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
(a) A tiny pebble in a large sea.
(b) Of infinite worth.
(d) Able to sing.
8. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
(a) Replace guardian angels.
(b) Live their lives for them.
(c) Go back to how things were.
(d) Offer advice.
9. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Ponder our existence.
(b) Work very hard.
(c) Live it up.
(d) Love one another.
10. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) He also saw her spirit guides.
(b) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(c) She had died.
(d) There were no complications.
11. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) As a teacher of compassion.
(b) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
(c) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(d) By serving as his client.
12. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(b) Lecture her.
(d) Greet her.
13. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
(b) Dark shadows.
14. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
(a) A magnificent man full of light.
(b) A man tormented by demons.
(c) Someone stuck in the first level of spiritual growth.
(d) Someone she hopes to never meet.
15. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Utterly beautiful.
(b) Cold and heavy.
(c) Warm and inviting.
(d) Barely recognizable.
Short Answer Questions
1. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
2. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
3. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
4. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
5. Betty sees prayers coming from earth as what?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)