|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) She has an important message to take back to the president.
(b) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
(c) Her death was too early and she must go back.
(d) She's ended up in the wrong realm
2. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) Everyone has to be debriefed.
(b) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(c) We forget almost everything.
(d) Pain is washed away.
3. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
(a) Someone she hopes to never meet.
(b) Someone stuck in the first level of spiritual growth.
(c) A man tormented by demons.
(d) A magnificent man full of light.
4. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(b) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(c) Bliss and joy.
(d) Disorientation and vertigo.
5. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) How transparent they are.
(b) How timid they are.
(c) Their beauty and glory.
(d) Their wit and bravado.
6. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
7. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(b) We're too gullible.
(c) We're too mean.
(d) We don't have the knowledge.
8. What do those gathered at Betty's farewell from the spirit world begin to do?
(a) Sing spontaneously.
(b) Recite a memorized poem.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Bring her gifts.
9. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
10. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Beings from other planets.
(b) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(c) Former guardian angels.
(d) Spirits we bonded with.
11. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Say them again loudly.
(b) Repeat them over and over again.
(c) Go to a church and pray.
(d) Let go and trust God.
12. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Thirty-six years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Nineteen years.
13. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(b) Weeks, even months.
(d) Months, even years.
14. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) She had died.
(b) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(c) He also saw her spirit guides.
(d) There were no complications.
15. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(b) By serving as his client.
(c) As a teacher of compassion.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
2. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
3. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
4. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
5. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)