|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Chaotic music.
(b) Swoosh of comets passing by.
(c) Healing cosmic melody.
(d) Loud drumbeats.
2. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They are brighter.
(b) They flap more intensely.
(c) They're lifted up by red balloons.
(d) They are louder.
3. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) She begins to weep with regret.
(b) Her grandmother hugs her.
(c) Angels surround her.
(d) The council applauds her.
4. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We don't have the knowledge.
(b) We're too mean.
(c) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(d) We're too gullible.
5. What does Betty say fills the vastness of space?
6. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) By serving as his client.
(b) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(c) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
(d) As a teacher of compassion.
7. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
(b) Security guards.
8. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(d) A thrill ride.
9. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) To protect her.
(b) For a church ceremony.
(c) To review her life.
(d) For a graduation party.
10. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Work very hard.
(b) Live it up.
(c) Ponder our existence.
(d) Love one another.
11. In the last chapter of the book, who does Betty miss terribly and pray for often?
(a) A sister.
(b) A baby.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her oldest son.
12. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Say them again loudly.
(b) Repeat them over and over again.
(c) Let go and trust God.
(d) Go to a church and pray.
13. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
(a) Loving and intelligent.
(b) Warring and primitive.
(c) Quiet, tall, and intuitive.
(d) Fun-loving, petite, and childlike.
14. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only friends.
(c) Only close family members.
15. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) He also saw her spirit guides.
(b) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(c) She had died.
(d) There were no complications.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
2. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
3. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
4. At the beginning of the book's last chapter, who comes into Betty's home?
5. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)