|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We're too mean.
(b) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(c) We don't have the knowledge.
(d) We're too gullible.
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(b) As a teacher of compassion.
(c) By serving as his client.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
3. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
(a) Replace guardian angels.
(b) Offer advice.
(c) Live their lives for them.
(d) Go back to how things were.
4. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Bliss and joy.
(b) Disorientation and vertigo.
(c) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
(d) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
5. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They are louder.
(b) They are brighter.
(c) They flap more intensely.
(d) They're lifted up by red balloons.
6. As Betty prepares to leave heaven, she realizes that:
(a) She forgot to ask some very important questions.
(b) She's seen only a tiny portion of heaven.
(c) She's seen everything there is to see in heaven.
(d) She may choose to go to another realm when she returns.
7. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(b) Only friends.
(c) Only close family members.
8. What saves Betty from the condition she finds herself in after returning to her body?
(a) Love for her family.
(b) Another hospital stay.
(c) A mystical experience.
(d) Strong medications.
9. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(b) She realized she could complete easily.
(c) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(d) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
10. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With great joy.
(b) With complete acceptance.
(c) With utter shock.
(d) With much resistance.
11. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
12. Betty says that wherever she traveled in the spiritual world, she always felt what?
(a) The protection of benevolent spirits.
(b) Like a stranger in a strange land.
(c) Comforting presence of God's love.
(d) The pull of her family bringing her back.
13. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
(a) Blends with other acts until they're all indistinguishable.
(b) Returns to the one who originally performed the act.
(c) Is either condemned or cheered in the spirit world.
(d) Fades off into oblivion.
14. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
15. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) She begins to weep with regret.
(b) Angels surround her.
(c) Her grandmother hugs her.
(d) The council applauds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
2. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
3. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
4. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
5. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)