Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
(b) These are the greatest prayers.
(c) These please God the most.
(d) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
2. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) As a teacher of compassion.
(b) By serving as his client.
(c) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
3. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Barely recognizable.
(b) Utterly beautiful.
(c) Cold and heavy.
(d) Warm and inviting.
4. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
(a) Returns to the one who originally performed the act.
(b) Blends with other acts until they're all indistinguishable.
(c) Is either condemned or cheered in the spirit world.
(d) Fades off into oblivion.
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(b) Beings from other planets.
(c) Spirits we bonded with.
(d) Former guardian angels.
6. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) To review her life.
(b) For a graduation party.
(c) For a church ceremony.
(d) To protect her.
7. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
(b) She has an important message to take back to the president.
(c) She's ended up in the wrong realm
(d) Her death was too early and she must go back.
8. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) Pain is washed away.
(b) We forget almost everything.
(c) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(d) Everyone has to be debriefed.
9. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
10. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(a) Complement strengths.
(c) Be more balanced.
11. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Security guards.
(b) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
12. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
13. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) How timid they are.
(b) Their beauty and glory.
(c) Their wit and bravado.
(d) How transparent they are.
14. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) He also saw her spirit guides.
(b) She had died.
(c) There were no complications.
(d) She was incoherent after the surgery.
15. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Room of a large building.
(b) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(c) Alongside a meandering creek.
(d) Top of a sleek tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
2. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
3. Betty sees prayers coming from earth as what?
4. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
5. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)