|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Utterly beautiful.
(b) Barely recognizable.
(c) Warm and inviting.
(d) Cold and heavy.
2. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(a) Be more balanced.
(b) Complement strengths.
3. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
(a) Someone she hopes to never meet.
(b) A magnificent man full of light.
(c) Someone stuck in the first level of spiritual growth.
(d) A man tormented by demons.
4. In the last chapter of the book, who does Betty miss terribly and pray for often?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her oldest son.
(c) A sister.
(d) A baby.
5. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
(a) Fight when action is called for.
(b) Uphold our religious viewpoints.
(c) Accept all others.
(d) Show them how wrong they are.
6. How does the author return to earth after traveling through the spirit world?
(a) Riding a beam of light.
(b) Back through the tunnel.
(c) Escorted by a thousand silver angels.
(d) By simply finding herself back in the hospital room.
7. Can our prayers help our friends and family members?
(a) Only close family members.
(b) Only friends.
8. As Betty finds herself at the center of much adoration, she realizes that every soul is:
(b) Of infinite worth.
(c) Able to sing.
(d) A tiny pebble in a large sea.
9. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Work very hard.
(b) Live it up.
(c) Love one another.
(d) Ponder our existence.
10. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He's afraid she's gone mad.
(b) He feels badly that she died under his care.
(c) He's worried she will sue.
(d) Her story gives him hope.
11. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
(c) Dark shadows.
12. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
(a) They're more comfortable where they are.
(b) They don't want to bother.
(c) They choose to act as guardian angels instead.
(d) They know they'd fail.
13. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Bliss and joy.
(b) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(c) Disorientation and vertigo.
(d) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
14. How is Betty protected against the frightening entities she sees after returning to her body?
(a) By an invisible wall of electricity.
(b) By a huge dome of light.
(c) Arrows of light pierce the entities.
(d) Twelve angels chase the entities away.
15. What saves Betty from the condition she finds herself in after returning to her body?
(a) Love for her family.
(b) A mystical experience.
(c) Strong medications.
(d) Another hospital stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
2. What does Betty hear in space?
3. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
4. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
5. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)