|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(b) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(c) She realized she could complete easily.
(d) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
2. Betty says that the only thing we can take with us from our earthly lives is:
(a) The good we've done for others.
(b) Our names.
(c) The personalities we developed.
(d) The fame and notoriety we earned.
3. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) For a graduation party.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To review her life.
(d) For a church ceremony.
4. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) The three monks.
5. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
(a) Live it up.
(b) Love one another.
(c) Work very hard.
(d) Ponder our existence.
6. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Cold and heavy.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Barely recognizable.
(d) Utterly beautiful.
7. What does Betty say fills the vastness of space?
8. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(c) Be more balanced.
(d) Complement strengths.
9. How much time elapses before Betty decides to return to the hospital and meet with the surgeon who had done her procedure?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
10. Betty states that even though there are those who are different from us, we must be willing to:
(a) Fight when action is called for.
(b) Accept all others.
(c) Uphold our religious viewpoints.
(d) Show them how wrong they are.
11. Shortly after Betty returns to her body, she finds comfort from the spiritual world through:
(a) Her grandmother.
(c) Seven angels.
(d) Her monk friends.
12. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Greet her.
(d) Lecture her.
13. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Chaotic music.
(b) Loud drumbeats.
(c) Swoosh of comets passing by.
(d) Healing cosmic melody.
14. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Spirits we bonded with.
(b) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(c) Beings from other planets.
(d) Former guardian angels.
15. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He's worried she will sue.
(b) He's afraid she's gone mad.
(c) Her story gives him hope.
(d) He feels badly that she died under his care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
2. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
3. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
4. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
5. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)