|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the spirits in heaven show Betty a drunken man on earth, what does she first see in this person?
(a) The face of Jesus in the man.
(b) A man beat up by the cruelty on earth.
(c) A drunken bum lying in his wallow.
(d) A remarkable soul and an enlightened spirit.
2. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(c) A thrill ride.
3. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He feels badly that she died under his care.
(b) He's afraid she's gone mad.
(c) Her story gives him hope.
(d) He's worried she will sue.
4. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
5. What does Betty say fills the vastness of space?
6. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Go to a church and pray.
(b) Let go and trust God.
(c) Say them again loudly.
(d) Repeat them over and over again.
7. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
(a) They're more comfortable where they are.
(b) They choose to act as guardian angels instead.
(c) They know they'd fail.
(d) They don't want to bother.
8. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
(a) Bold blue capes.
(d) Soft pastel gowns.
9. How long does it take Betty to finally agree to share her otherworldly experiences in a book?
(a) Thirty-six years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two years.
10. Initially, Betty think the spirits who've gathered in the garden have come:
(a) To protect her.
(b) For a church ceremony.
(c) To review her life.
(d) For a graduation party.
11. What do the spirits begin to do once they've gathered around Betty in the garden?
(a) Lecture her.
(b) Greet her.
12. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(b) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(c) She realized she could complete easily.
(d) Was removed from her memory before her return.
13. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Cold and heavy.
(b) Utterly beautiful.
(c) Warm and inviting.
(d) Barely recognizable.
14. How does the author return to earth after traveling through the spirit world?
(a) Riding a beam of light.
(b) Escorted by a thousand silver angels.
(c) Back through the tunnel.
(d) By simply finding herself back in the hospital room.
15. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Alongside a meandering creek.
(b) Room of a large building.
(c) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(d) Top of a sleek tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. In conclusion, what does Betty say we are here on earth to do?
2. What does the council of men tell Betty?
3. At the beginning of the book's last chapter, who comes into Betty's home?
4. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
5. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)