|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once we release our sincere prayers, what are we to do?
(a) Let go and trust God.
(b) Say them again loudly.
(c) Repeat them over and over again.
(d) Go to a church and pray.
2. When Betty sees spirits eagerly awaiting their turn on earth, she notes that they regard life on earth as what?
(a) A thrill ride.
3. How does the author return to earth after traveling through the spirit world?
(a) Escorted by a thousand silver angels.
(b) By simply finding herself back in the hospital room.
(c) Back through the tunnel.
(d) Riding a beam of light.
4. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
(a) They know they'd fail.
(b) They don't want to bother.
(c) They're more comfortable where they are.
(d) They choose to act as guardian angels instead.
5. In many instances, our earth family members and friends are:
(a) Former guardian angels.
(b) Learning exactly the same lessons we are.
(c) Spirits we bonded with.
(d) Beings from other planets.
6. With her difficult adjustment back into her body, how does Betty feel after her return to earth?
7. What does the council of men tell Betty?
(a) She's ended up in the wrong realm
(b) Her death was too early and she must go back.
(c) She has an important message to take back to the president.
(d) She's not due to be back in the spirit world for another thirty years.
8. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
(a) Clouds of confusion.
9. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
(a) Was the most important mission she'd ever heard.
(b) Now serves as her day to day blueprint.
(c) Was removed from her memory before her return.
(d) She realized she could complete easily.
10. What is Betty's first impression of her body upon her return to earth?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Barely recognizable.
(c) Utterly beautiful.
(d) Cold and heavy.
11. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Healing cosmic melody.
(b) Loud drumbeats.
(c) Chaotic music.
(d) Swoosh of comets passing by.
12. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(b) Her grandmother.
(d) The three monks.
13. When Betty meets with the surgeon who had performed her partial hysterectomy, she learns that:
(a) He also saw her spirit guides.
(b) She was incoherent after the surgery.
(c) There were no complications.
(d) She had died.
14. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) The council applauds her.
(b) She begins to weep with regret.
(c) Angels surround her.
(d) Her grandmother hugs her.
15. Why does the surgeon cry after talking to Betty about her near-death experience?
(a) He's worried she will sue.
(b) He feels badly that she died under his care.
(c) He's afraid she's gone mad.
(d) Her story gives him hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
2. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
3. With the "ripple effect," any act of cruelty or kindness does what?
4. Betty says that regardless of whether someone is great or small, talented or handicapped, sinner or saint, in the spirit world:
5. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)