|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty experience after her spirit slips back into her body?
(a) Disorientation and vertigo.
(b) Bliss and joy.
(c) Calm, strength, and tremendous energy.
(d) Pain, sickness, and electric shocks.
2. What does Betty say about a mother's prayers for her children?
(a) They are always tended to by spirits who used to be mothers.
(b) These please God the most.
(c) These are the greatest prayers.
(d) Sometimes they're a little selfish.
3. How does the drunken man help the attorney?
(a) By serving as his client.
(b) By hardening the attorney's heart.
(c) As a teacher of compassion.
(d) Showing the attorney he should never drink.
4. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) The council applauds her.
(b) She begins to weep with regret.
(c) Her grandmother hugs her.
(d) Angels surround her.
5. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
(a) We're swayed too easily one way or another.
(b) We don't have the knowledge.
(c) We're too gullible.
(d) We're too mean.
6. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They are brighter.
(b) They flap more intensely.
(c) They're lifted up by red balloons.
(d) They are louder.
7. Who appears next to Betty right before her life review?
(b) The three monks.
(d) Her grandmother.
8. What does Betty force herself to participate in some time after returning to her body in order to enjoy life again?
(a) Bungee jumping.
(b) Her children's activities.
(c) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Community theater.
9. Where in the spiritual realm does Betty meet with the council of men?
(a) Alongside a meandering creek.
(b) Top of a sleek tower.
(c) Small amphitheater in the garden.
(d) Room of a large building.
10. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) We forget almost everything.
(b) Everyone has to be debriefed.
(c) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(d) Pain is washed away.
11. What are some of the spirits who come into the garden wearing?
(b) Soft pastel gowns.
(d) Bold blue capes.
12. In the other worlds that Betty visits, what kind of people does she see?
(a) Fun-loving, petite, and childlike.
(b) Loving and intelligent.
(c) Warring and primitive.
(d) Quiet, tall, and intuitive.
13. When the spirits in heaven show Betty a drunken man on earth, what does she first see in this person?
(a) A remarkable soul and an enlightened spirit.
(b) A man beat up by the cruelty on earth.
(c) A drunken bum lying in his wallow.
(d) The face of Jesus in the man.
14. Betty states that even though she and Joe help their adult children through painful moments, they can never:
(a) Offer advice.
(b) Live their lives for them.
(c) Go back to how things were.
(d) Replace guardian angels.
15. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
(a) Teleporting instantaneously.
(b) Via a large, comfortable spaceship.
(c) Floating at incredible speeds through space.
(d) Travelling through another tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the spirits show Betty who the drunken man really is, what does Betty see?
2. Betty agrees to return to earth after being shown her mission, which:
3. What entities frighten Betty after she returns to her body?
4. Why do some spirits choose not to come to earth?
5. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)