|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
(a) Bring stronger sense of religious beliefs to her family.
(b) Satisfy her parents' wishes.
(c) Meet people and socialize.
(d) Teach Sunday school and serve the homeless.
2. How does Betty describe sinning?
(a) Using the laws to one's advantage.
(b) Failing to understand a law.
(c) Breaking one of the laws and going against the natural order.
(d) Breaking one of the ten commandments.
3. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Call positive energy by its name.
(b) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
(c) Meditate for an hour.
(d) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
4. How long did Betty's first marriage last?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Three months.
5. What does Betty become aware of within the black mass she travels through?
(a) Shooting comets.
(b) Angels guiding the way.
(c) Pulsating colors and sounds.
(d) Other people as well as animals.
6. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
(a) Light-headed, chilled, and weak.
(b) Depressed and confused.
(c) Feverish, clammy, and delirious.
(d) Giddy and talkative.
7. Betty states that our cells were programmed to regenerate indefinitely, but death of the body became a part of the mortal world where?
(a) Center of the universe.
(c) Garden of Eden.
(d) Ancient Egypt.
8. According to Betty, why are there positive and negative energies in our universe?
(a) These energies test us to see what we're really made of.
(b) These energies create chaos and disorder.
(c) Both are essential to creation and growth.
(d) These energies give us a chance to pick sides.
9. What does Betty finally see in the distance of the swirling black mass?
(a) A planet.
(b) Blue sky.
(c) A pinpoint of light.
(d) An explosion of color.
10. What does Betty say regarding reaching out and tending to the needs of others?
(a) Needy people get nowhere in life.
(b) Service to others is healing for the body and spirit.
(c) The poor in spirit will be rewarded.
(d) God keeps a careful tally of how many people we help.
11. How does Betty recognize the one who embraces her in heaven?
(a) From stories.
(b) Her spirit remembers.
(c) Her guardian angel tells her.
(d) From photographs.
12. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
13. Betty explains that by living true to the laws that govern us, as explained to her by Jesus, we will be blessed even further and receive what?
(a) Extra points in heaven.
(b) Greater knowledge.
(c) Wealth beyond measure.
(d) Much praise.
14. To the spirit world, earth time is:
15. In her spirit form, what does Betty feel towards her physical body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
2. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
3. When she was deathly sick with whooping cough and double pneumonia as a child, Betty had an otherworldly experience of finding herself cradled in the arms of:
4. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
5. What part of a person communicates with God, receiving knowledge and insight from him?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)