|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
(a) Swaying to music and singing praises.
(b) Speaking to her.
(c) Floating down the river.
(d) Changing colors across the spectrum.
2. After waking up with a feeling of impending danger following her surgery, Betty tries reaching for the cord that calls the nurse but finds that:
(a) The cord is broken.
(b) The room is too dark to see the cord.
(c) She is too weak to move.
(d) She's strapped to IVs and can't reach.
3. Why doesn't healing sometimes come right away, or come at all?
(a) Because we're cursed.
(b) Because we're not trying hard enough.
(c) Nobody knows why.
(d) For spiritual growth.
4. According to Betty, why are there positive and negative energies in our universe?
(a) Both are essential to creation and growth.
(b) These energies create chaos and disorder.
(c) These energies test us to see what we're really made of.
(d) These energies give us a chance to pick sides.
5. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
6. Whom does Betty recognize as the one who embraces her upon her entry into the spirit world?
(a) Saint Peter.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
7. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Remembering past good deeds.
(b) Forgetting her past.
8. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
(a) Eating too much sugar and fat.
(b) Smoking and drinking.
(c) Negative self-talk and feeling unloved.
(d) Being hypocritical and dishonest.
9. How long did Betty's first marriage last?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Three months.
10. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) The room starts to spin wildly.
(c) She has second thoughts.
(d) Everything goes black.
11. To the spirit world, earth time is:
12. How does Betty recognize the one who embraces her in heaven?
(a) Her spirit remembers.
(b) From photographs.
(c) From stories.
(d) Her guardian angel tells her.
13. Betty explains that when people recognize the laws and learn how to use their positive and negative forces, they have access to:
(a) Wisdom and strength.
(b) Power beyond comprehension.
(c) Knowledge fit for a king.
(d) Secrets within man's heart.
14. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
(a) She absorbs the knowledge automatically.
(b) It is brought to her by robed attendants.
(c) She hears it over a loudspeaker.
(d) She watches a large picture screen.
15. Betty explains that by living true to the laws that govern us, as explained to her by Jesus, we will be blessed even further and receive what?
(a) Much praise.
(b) Greater knowledge.
(c) Wealth beyond measure.
(d) Extra points in heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
2. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
3. How old was Betty when she fell in love with the boy next door and married him?
4. Betty says that Jesus' relationship to her was like what?
5. After Joe and Betty marry, they move with their children to:
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)