|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty's spirit looks upon her own body, she at once knows that:
(a) She's too young to die.
(b) She'll be coming back.
(c) It's lifeless.
(d) Her family will be devastated.
2. After feeling her spirit drawn out through her chest and pulled upwards, Betty experiences:
(b) A life review.
3. To the spirit world, earth time is:
4. Why doesn't healing sometimes come right away, or come at all?
(a) For spiritual growth.
(b) Because we're not trying hard enough.
(c) Nobody knows why.
(d) Because we're cursed.
5. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
(a) It shakes.
(b) It sparkles.
(c) It dims.
(d) It spins.
6. On the evening following her surgery, who does Betty call when she's feeling out of sorts?
(a) The nurse.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Her sister.
7. What does Betty see when she enters the looms room?
(a) Automatic, unattended looms, as in a factory.
(b) Exotic rugs hanging from the ceiling.
(c) Rolls of cloth piled in a corner.
(d) People working on ancient-looking looms.
8. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
(a) She watches a large picture screen.
(b) She hears it over a loudspeaker.
(c) She absorbs the knowledge automatically.
(d) It is brought to her by robed attendants.
9. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
(a) A person standing at a gate.
(b) She can't see who it is.
(c) A man in a brown robe.
(d) A being radiating brilliant light.
10. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
(a) May 3, 1997.
(b) November 18, 1973.
(c) January 1, 2001.
(d) October 15, 1959.
11. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
(a) Brown and shriveled.
(d) Colorful and translucent.
12. When Betty is taken to the garden, what does she see in the distance?
(a) Sparkling cities.
(b) A multitude of people.
(c) Rainbows and the aurora borealis.
(d) Mountains, valleys, and rivers.
13. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
(a) A rushing wind.
(b) A cool mist.
14. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Forgetting her past.
(c) Remembering past good deeds.
15. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
(b) Weightless and extremely mobile.
(d) Thin and somewhat transparent.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
2. At the hospital, what does Betty fear prior to her procedure?
3. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
4. Betty states that all creation begins where?
5. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)