|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Meditate for an hour.
(b) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
(c) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(d) Call positive energy by its name.
2. What does Betty say about her husband and their children?
(a) She wishes they'd all get along better.
(b) She thinks they need to become more independent.
(c) They don't understand her.
(d) To her, family is life itself and her greatest refuge.
3. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her two oldest children.
(d) Her husband and some friends.
4. To the spirit world, earth time is:
5. As she travels through the whirling black mass, Betty picks up speed to the point where she feels she's:
(a) Entering a black hole.
(b) Going to disintegrate.
(c) Traveling faster than light speed.
(d) About to reach the end of the universe.
6. What does Betty see running through the garden?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A river.
(c) A child.
(d) A sprite.
7. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
(a) Teach love.
(b) Heal others.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Experience life.
8. As she focuses on the special flower in the garden, what perspective does Betty adopt?
(a) Microscopic vision.
(b) Suspended animation.
(c) Time reversal.
(d) Aerial view.
9. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
(a) Crime and punishment laws.
(b) Spiritual, physical, and universal laws.
(c) Emotional and mental laws.
(d) Moral and ethical laws.
10. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
(a) End up in purgatory.
(b) Lose spiritual points.
(c) Hurt ourselves by hurting the environment.
(d) Accumulate bad karma.
11. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
(b) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
(c) Diminished sensation in her feet.
(d) A rapid heartbeat.
12. Betty notes that once we've identified an illness or a problem, we must start verbalizing what?
(a) Its cure.
(b) Our regrets.
(c) Random prayers.
(d) Saints' names.
13. When Betty is taken to the garden, what does she see in the distance?
(a) A multitude of people.
(b) Sparkling cities.
(c) Rainbows and the aurora borealis.
(d) Mountains, valleys, and rivers.
14. After Joe and Betty marry, they move with their children to:
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Albuquerque, New Mexico.
15. What treatment is Betty about to have as the story opens?
(a) Electric shock treatment.
(b) Immune system therapy.
(c) Art therapy.
(d) Partial hysterectomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say are the two major energy forces in the universe?
2. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
3. According to Betty, how can the spirit affect our own health?
4. On the evening following her surgery, who does Betty call when she's feeling out of sorts?
5. Why were the laws that Jesus discusses with Betty created?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)