|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
2. How does Betty describe Jesus' sense of humor?
(b) Wry and cutting.
(d) Delightful and quick.
3. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
(c) Sibling friendship.
(d) Contact with the outside world.
4. On Betty's first day at Brainard Indian Training School, what sign did she read that left a lasting impression on her?
(a) No dreams, no hope.
(b) Where there is no vision the people perish.
(c) With compassion all is possible.
(d) Look to the heavens for answers.
5. What can happen to a person who excessively draws upon the negative energies?
(a) The person loses touch with reality.
(b) The person becomes power crazy.
(c) The body is strengthened.
(d) The body's defenses are weakened.
6. After her parents separate when Betty is four years old, where is she sent?
(a) Grandmother's house.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Foster home.
7. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
(a) Smoking and drinking.
(b) Being hypocritical and dishonest.
(c) Eating too much sugar and fat.
(d) Negative self-talk and feeling unloved.
8. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(a) Complete strangers.
(d) Close friends.
9. Betty states that our cells were programmed to regenerate indefinitely, but death of the body became a part of the mortal world where?
(a) Center of the universe.
(b) Ancient Egypt.
(d) Garden of Eden.
10. How does Betty describe her semi-private hospital room in which she recovers after surgery?
(a) Cold and drafty.
(b) Loud but cheerful.
(c) Drab and ugly.
(d) Small but adequate.
11. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
(a) Moral and ethical laws.
(b) Spiritual, physical, and universal laws.
(c) Emotional and mental laws.
(d) Crime and punishment laws.
12. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
(a) They were set in stone.
(b) She became agnostic.
(c) She became cynical.
(d) They remained uncertain for many years.
13. When she first experiences her spirit body and others appear in the room with her, what does Betty notice about their appearance and hers?
(a) Everyone looks very young.
(b) She is taller than the other beings.
(c) She can't see anyone's eyes.
(d) Everyone glows softly.
14. To the spirit world, earth time is:
15. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
(a) It is brought to her by robed attendants.
(b) She hears it over a loudspeaker.
(c) She absorbs the knowledge automatically.
(d) She watches a large picture screen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Betty's first marriage last?
2. In the spirit world, what does Betty learn about the role of love?
3. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
4. What term does Betty use to describe the waters in the garden?
5. As Betty takes a closer look at the cloth in the looms room, what does she notice?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)