|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty experiences severe cramping, bleeding, and other complications during her seventh pregnancy, what do doctors advise?
(a) Start hormonal therapy.
(b) Deliver the baby early.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Go on round-the-clock bed rest.
2. What does Betty clarify regarding the relationship between the spirit and the flesh?
(a) The spirit has tremendous influence over the flesh.
(b) The flesh overrules the spirit.
(c) Both spirit and flesh are controlled by the mind.
(d) The spirit and the flesh are in constant opposition.
3. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
4. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
(a) It spins.
(b) It dims.
(c) It sparkles.
(d) It shakes.
5. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
(a) Hurt ourselves by hurting the environment.
(b) Lose spiritual points.
(c) End up in purgatory.
(d) Accumulate bad karma.
6. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
(c) Hundreds of years.
(d) Days or even weeks.
7. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
(a) Trusting relationship with God.
(b) Stable home life.
(c) Belief in God.
(d) Satisfying career.
8. What does Betty say regarding reaching out and tending to the needs of others?
(a) Service to others is healing for the body and spirit.
(b) God keeps a careful tally of how many people we help.
(c) Needy people get nowhere in life.
(d) The poor in spirit will be rewarded.
9. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Call positive energy by its name.
(b) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
(c) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(d) Meditate for an hour.
10. How does Betty describe sinning?
(a) Failing to understand a law.
(b) Using the laws to one's advantage.
(c) Breaking one of the laws and going against the natural order.
(d) Breaking one of the ten commandments.
11. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
(a) She hears it over a loudspeaker.
(b) She absorbs the knowledge automatically.
(c) It is brought to her by robed attendants.
(d) She watches a large picture screen.
12. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) A rapid heartbeat.
(b) Diminished sensation in her feet.
(c) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
(d) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
13. On the evening following her surgery, who does Betty call when she's feeling out of sorts?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The nurse.
14. What does Betty see running through the garden?
(a) A child.
(b) A sprite.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A river.
15. What is the outcome of Betty's difficult seventh pregnancy?
(a) Her child is stillborn and her health goes into decline.
(b) Her son is born with mild deformities.
(c) She has a miscarriage months before the due date.
(d) Her son is born normal, but she experiences health issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
2. Betty explains that when people recognize the laws and learn how to use their positive and negative forces, they have access to:
3. How does Betty describe her semi-private hospital room in which she recovers after surgery?
4. Whom does Betty recognize as the one who embraces her upon her entry into the spirit world?
5. How does Betty recognize the one who embraces her in heaven?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)