|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty is embraced as she enters the spiritual world, what does she feel?
(a) That she's not worthy of such love.
(b) Electric sparks.
(c) Instant forgiveness.
(d) That she's finally home.
2. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
(a) Light-headed, chilled, and weak.
(b) Giddy and talkative.
(c) Feverish, clammy, and delirious.
(d) Depressed and confused.
3. What thought does Betty have regarding her spirit body shortly after leaving her physical body?
(a) I feel as if I can do anything.
(b) This is most unusual.
(c) I feel like a kid again.
(d) This is who I really am.
4. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
5. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
(a) The room starts to spin wildly.
(b) She has second thoughts.
(c) Everything goes black.
(d) She has a panic attack.
6. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
(b) Thin and somewhat transparent.
(d) Weightless and extremely mobile.
7. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
(b) A cool mist.
(d) A rushing wind.
8. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
(a) It's actually air.
(b) It leaps and dances.
(c) It's pure and dazzling.
(d) It creates dew for the flowers.
9. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(b) Close friends.
(c) Complete strangers.
10. After going to a few local churches, why do Betty, her husband, and their children stop attending?
(a) They joined the YMCA instead.
(b) Betty started working on Sundays.
(c) All the pastors were arrogant.
(d) The family does not feel satisfied in any of them.
11. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Remembering past good deeds.
(d) Forgetting her past.
12. As Betty takes a closer look at the cloth in the looms room, what does she notice?
(a) People look at her suspiciously.
(b) It is made of star dust and moon beams.
(c) It sparkles and is opaque on one side, transparent on the other.
(d) People are staring at her in awe, perplexed by her presence.
13. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
(c) Sense of purpose.
(d) Peace and tranquility.
14. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
(a) January 1, 2001.
(b) May 3, 1997.
(c) November 18, 1973.
(d) October 15, 1959.
15. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Call positive energy by its name.
(b) Meditate for an hour.
(c) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(d) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the spirit world, earth time is:
2. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
3. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
4. In the spirit world, what does Betty learn about the role of love?
5. What term does Betty use to describe the waters in the garden?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)