|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the garden, Betty realizes that everything has its own life, purpose, and:
(a) Radiation level.
(b) Story to tell.
2. What does Betty say about her husband and their children?
(a) They don't understand her.
(b) She thinks they need to become more independent.
(c) She wishes they'd all get along better.
(d) To her, family is life itself and her greatest refuge.
3. To the spirit world, earth time is:
4. Following her hysterectomy procedure, how does Betty feel at nine o'clock when a nurse brings her evening medication?
(a) Ready to go home.
(b) Confused and disoriented.
(c) Fine except for a little pain from the surgery.
(d) Uncomfortably hot and feverish.
5. Betty states that all creation begins where?
(a) From utter chaos.
(b) From emotions.
(c) In the mind.
(d) At the center of the universe.
6. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
(a) It leaps and dances.
(b) It creates dew for the flowers.
(c) It's actually air.
(d) It's pure and dazzling.
7. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
(a) Changing colors across the spectrum.
(b) Swaying to music and singing praises.
(c) Floating down the river.
(d) Speaking to her.
8. After Joe and Betty marry, they move with their children to:
(a) Albuquerque, New Mexico.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) San Antonio, Texas.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
9. After going to a few local churches, why do Betty, her husband, and their children stop attending?
(a) All the pastors were arrogant.
(b) The family does not feel satisfied in any of them.
(c) They joined the YMCA instead.
(d) Betty started working on Sundays.
10. As Betty takes a closer look at the cloth in the looms room, what does she notice?
(a) It sparkles and is opaque on one side, transparent on the other.
(b) It is made of star dust and moon beams.
(c) People are staring at her in awe, perplexed by her presence.
(d) People look at her suspiciously.
11. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(a) Close friends.
(b) Complete strangers.
12. What predominant feeling does Betty experience in the garden?
(a) Sadness at having to leave.
(b) Elation at discovering herself.
(c) Joy at being one with everything else.
(d) Confusion with such a different reality.
13. What term does Betty use to describe the library she visits in the spiritual realm?
(a) Library of the mind.
(b) Library in the clouds.
(c) Hall of wisdom.
(d) Hall of imagination.
14. What does Betty learn about the individuals who appear beside her after she dies?
(a) They are relatives who have passed on.
(b) They had been with her for eternities.
(c) They are spiritual escorts.
(d) She knew them when they were teachers at her boarding school.
15. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
(b) Days or even weeks.
(c) Hundreds of years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say about fear within the swirling black mass?
2. Betty notes that once we've identified an illness or a problem, we must start verbalizing what?
3. After feeling her spirit drawn out through her chest and pulled upwards, Betty experiences:
4. Betty says that to become perfect in spirit, we must attain harmony between the mind, body, and spirit and add what to this balance?
5. What does Betty see running through the garden?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)