|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Betty use to describe the waters in the garden?
(a) Living waters.
(b) Playful waters.
(c) Singing waters.
(d) Dancing waters.
2. How does Betty "experience" the unique flower in the garden?
(a) Feeling the flower's presence around her.
(b) Smelling its sweet perfume.
(c) Seeing it in multiple colors and poses.
(d) Having a conversation with it.
3. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
4. What thought does Betty have regarding her spirit body shortly after leaving her physical body?
(a) I feel as if I can do anything.
(b) I feel like a kid again.
(c) This is who I really am.
(d) This is most unusual.
5. After feeling her body become still and lifeless, what does Betty experience?
(c) Energy surge.
6. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Meditate for an hour.
(b) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
(c) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(d) Call positive energy by its name.
7. In her spirit form, what does Betty feel towards her physical body?
8. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
(c) Thin and somewhat transparent.
(d) Weightless and extremely mobile.
9. Betty states that all creation begins where?
(a) From utter chaos.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) From emotions.
(d) In the mind.
10. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
(a) January 1, 2001.
(b) May 3, 1997.
(c) October 15, 1959.
(d) November 18, 1973.
11. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
(a) Through our stubbornness.
(b) By failing to acknowledge our errors.
(c) By wishing things were different.
(d) Through our actions.
12. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) Diminished sensation in her feet.
(b) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
(c) A rapid heartbeat.
(d) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
13. When Betty is embraced as she enters the spiritual world, what does she feel?
(a) That she's not worthy of such love.
(b) That she's finally home.
(c) Electric sparks.
(d) Instant forgiveness.
14. Feeling restless at the hospital as she awaits her procedure, what does Betty do?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Knits a sweater.
(c) Reads her husband's letter.
(d) Calls home.
15. At the hospital, what does Betty fear prior to her procedure?
(a) Dying on the operating table.
(b) Feeling pain during the procedure.
(c) Having insufficient funds to cover the procedure.
(d) Being abandoned by her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
2. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
3. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
4. What does Betty see when she enters the looms room?
5. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)