|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty finally see in the distance of the swirling black mass?
(a) Blue sky.
(b) A planet.
(c) A pinpoint of light.
(d) An explosion of color.
2. What happens when, as Betty communicates with her ministering angels, she suddenly thinks about her husband and their children?
(a) She tries to get back into her body.
(b) Her angels try to distract her.
(c) Her angels whisk her away.
(d) Her spirit rushes home to see them.
3. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
4. What can happen to a person who excessively draws upon the negative energies?
(a) The person becomes power crazy.
(b) The body is strengthened.
(c) The body's defenses are weakened.
(d) The person loses touch with reality.
5. How does Betty compare the garden to a symphony?
(a) Everything in the garden creates its own music.
(b) The flowers remind her of symphony musicians.
(c) She can direct the elements of the garden like a composer.
(d) The garden is as beautiful as the best symphony she's heard on earth.
6. At the opening of the book, Betty Edie is in the hospital for:
(a) A nervous breakdown.
(b) Flu complications.
(c) A surgical procedure.
(d) Psychiatric care.
7. What attributes does Betty especially appreciate about Joe, her second husband?
(a) Tenderness and patience.
(b) Charisma and confidence.
(c) Knowledge and creativity.
(d) Humor and assertiveness.
8. After talking at length with Jesus, Betty meets with two women. Who are these women?
(b) Complete strangers.
(c) Close friends.
9. What part of a person communicates with God, receiving knowledge and insight from him?
10. Betty states that all creation begins where?
(a) From emotions.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) From utter chaos.
(d) In the mind.
11. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
(a) Speak firmly to anyone.
(b) Misuse his authority.
(c) Laugh at her jokes.
(d) Come back to earth again.
12. Initially, what position does Betty find herself in as she travels through the large black mass?
13. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
(b) Angelic songs.
14. When Betty's spirit looks upon her own body, she at once knows that:
(a) It's lifeless.
(b) She's too young to die.
(c) She'll be coming back.
(d) Her family will be devastated.
15. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
(a) They were set in stone.
(b) She became cynical.
(c) They remained uncertain for many years.
(d) She became agnostic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
2. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
3. What is the outcome of Betty's partial hysterectomy procedure?
4. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
5. According to Betty, why are there positive and negative energies in our universe?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)