|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
2. At the hospital, what does Betty fear prior to her procedure?
(a) Being abandoned by her husband.
(b) Dying on the operating table.
(c) Feeling pain during the procedure.
(d) Having insufficient funds to cover the procedure.
3. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
(a) Through our stubbornness.
(b) Through our actions.
(c) By wishing things were different.
(d) By failing to acknowledge our errors.
4. According to Betty, how can the spirit affect our own health?
(a) By shielding us from gamma rays.
(b) Through meditation and other stress relief activities.
(c) By giving the body strength to ward off illness.
(d) By removing impurities from our circulatory system.
5. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
(a) Giddy and talkative.
(b) Light-headed, chilled, and weak.
(c) Feverish, clammy, and delirious.
(d) Depressed and confused.
6. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
(a) Bring stronger sense of religious beliefs to her family.
(b) Teach Sunday school and serve the homeless.
(c) Satisfy her parents' wishes.
(d) Meet people and socialize.
7. On Betty's first day at Brainard Indian Training School, what sign did she read that left a lasting impression on her?
(a) Look to the heavens for answers.
(b) With compassion all is possible.
(c) Where there is no vision the people perish.
(d) No dreams, no hope.
8. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
9. As she reaches her destination after traveling through the swirling black mass, Betty sees:
(a) The figure of a man, with light radiating all around.
(b) A multi-colored garden with effervescent waterfalls.
(c) Three beings waving at her.
(d) A brilliant crystal city bathed in light.
10. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
(a) Speak firmly to anyone.
(b) Misuse his authority.
(c) Come back to earth again.
(d) Laugh at her jokes.
11. After attending different churches and moving back in with her father, Betty has a frightening experience where she mistakes a carnival search light for what?
(a) The second coming of Christ.
(b) The apocalypse.
(c) A police helicopter sent to take her back to boarding school.
(d) A spaceship alien beam.
12. What can happen to a person who excessively draws upon the negative energies?
(a) The body is strengthened.
(b) The person loses touch with reality.
(c) The body's defenses are weakened.
(d) The person becomes power crazy.
13. As Betty continues to tour the heavenly realm, she feels as though she's traveling how long?
(a) Days or even weeks.
(d) Hundreds of years.
14. On the evening following her surgery, who does Betty call when she's feeling out of sorts?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The nurse.
(d) Her husband.
15. How old was Betty when she fell in love with the boy next door and married him?
Short Answer Questions
1. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
2. Feeling restless at the hospital as she awaits her procedure, what does Betty do?
3. Betty notes that once we've identified an illness or a problem, we must start verbalizing what?
4. What flower attracts her more than any other in the garden?
5. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)