|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she arrives in the spiritual realm, who embraces her?
(a) A person standing at a gate.
(b) A being radiating brilliant light.
(c) She can't see who it is.
(d) A man in a brown robe.
2. What flower attracts her more than any other in the garden?
3. At the hospital, Betty asks for a room with a window because ever since she was a child, she's had:
(a) A fear of the dark.
(b) An obsession with the outdoors.
(d) Panic attacks.
4. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
(a) Think positive thoughts and speak positive words.
(b) Call positive energy by its name.
(c) Meditate for an hour.
(d) Fast for three days and drink only green tea.
5. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Take medications and hope for the best.
(c) Go on bed rest and have the baby.
(d) Allow doctors to induce an early delivery.
6. This book is about a:
(a) Near-death experience.
(b) Malpractice suit.
(c) Religious conversion.
(d) Drug-induced hallucination.
7. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
(a) Her prayers were insignificant.
(b) God did not care about her.
(c) Her prayers were insincere.
(d) God did not hear her.
8. Betty says that we are at our most self-centered when we are:
(d) Praying for ourselves.
9. What does Betty say about the water she sees cascading down a waterfall?
(a) It leaps and dances.
(b) It's actually air.
(c) It creates dew for the flowers.
(d) It's pure and dazzling.
10. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
(a) Heal others.
(b) Teach love.
(c) Experience life.
(d) Tell stories.
11. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
(b) Sibling friendship.
(d) Contact with the outside world.
12. When Betty is embraced as she enters the spiritual world, what does she feel?
(a) That she's not worthy of such love.
(b) That she's finally home.
(c) Electric sparks.
(d) Instant forgiveness.
13. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
(b) Sense of purpose.
(d) Peace and tranquility.
14. Following her hysterectomy procedure, how does Betty feel at nine o'clock when a nurse brings her evening medication?
(a) Uncomfortably hot and feverish.
(b) Fine except for a little pain from the surgery.
(c) Confused and disoriented.
(d) Ready to go home.
15. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
(a) She became agnostic.
(b) They remained uncertain for many years.
(c) They were set in stone.
(d) She became cynical.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she approaches the end of the tunnel, what position does Betty change into?
2. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
3. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
4. After waking up with a feeling of impending danger following her surgery, Betty tries reaching for the cord that calls the nurse but finds that:
5. What thought does Betty have regarding her spirit body shortly after leaving her physical body?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)