Short Answer Questions Key
1. This book is about a:
2. At the opening of the book, Betty Edie is in the hospital for:
A surgical procedure.
3. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
November 18, 1973.
4. At the age of 31, Betty was mother to how many children?
5. What treatment is Betty about to have as the story opens?
6. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
7. After her parents separate when Betty is four years old, where is she sent?
8. When she was deathly sick with whooping cough and double pneumonia as a child, Betty had an otherworldly experience of finding herself cradled in the arms of:
A man with a beautiful white beard.
This section contains 5,381 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)