|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, My Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
(b) Contact with the outside world.
(c) Sibling friendship.
2. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
(a) Crime and punishment laws.
(b) Moral and ethical laws.
(c) Emotional and mental laws.
(d) Spiritual, physical, and universal laws.
3. What is the special flower in the garden doing when Betty first notices it?
(a) Changing colors across the spectrum.
(b) Speaking to her.
(c) Floating down the river.
(d) Swaying to music and singing praises.
4. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
(a) Grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
(d) Security guards.
5. Betty says that to become perfect in spirit, we must attain harmony between the mind, body, and spirit and add what to this balance?
(a) Daily meditation.
(b) Christlike love and righteousness.
(c) Selfless devotion and faith.
(d) God-given talents.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 31, Betty was mother to how many children?
2. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
3. Betty learns that our earthly prayers for others can benefit those:
4. At the opening of the book, Betty Edie is in the hospital for:
5. After feeling her spirit drawn out through her chest and pulled upwards, Betty experiences:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)