|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Council of Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty describe Jesus' sense of humor?
(a) Wry and cutting.
(c) Delightful and quick.
2. What impresses Betty most about spirits in their pre-mortal existence?
(a) Their wit and bravado.
(b) Their beauty and glory.
(c) How transparent they are.
(d) How timid they are.
3. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
4. This book is about a:
(a) Near-death experience.
(b) Religious conversion.
(c) Malpractice suit.
(d) Drug-induced hallucination.
5. Betty learns that as spirits preparing to come to earth, we choose many of our weaknesses and challenges in order to what?
(b) Be more balanced.
(c) Complement strengths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty says that in the spirit world, nobody is made to feel what?
2. What does Betty say about fear within the swirling black mass?
3. When Betty discusses sins against the flesh, such as abusing drugs, overeating, under-eating, and not getting enough exercise, she explains that they're all equal in severity because:
4. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
5. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)