|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Drunken Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty says that after we live our lives here on earth and are reunited in heaven:
(a) Everyone has to be debriefed.
(b) Pain is washed away.
(c) We're ready to come right back to earth.
(d) We forget almost everything.
2. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
(c) Contact with the outside world.
(d) Sibling friendship.
3. What does Betty say about fear within the swirling black mass?
(a) She's more worried than fearful.
(b) Some beings are visibly frightened.
(c) Her fear comes and goes.
(d) There is no fear.
4. How does Betty describe Jesus' sense of humor?
(a) Delightful and quick.
(b) Wry and cutting.
5. In her spirit form, what does Betty feel towards her physical body?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
2. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
3. In the garden, Betty recognizes the spirits as what?
4. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
5. What does Betty see running through the garden?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)