|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Drunken Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty describe sinning?
(a) Using the laws to one's advantage.
(b) Breaking one of the laws and going against the natural order.
(c) Breaking one of the ten commandments.
(d) Failing to understand a law.
2. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(b) Remembering past good deeds.
(d) Forgetting her past.
3. When Betty discusses sins against the flesh, such as abusing drugs, overeating, under-eating, and not getting enough exercise, she explains that they're all equal in severity because:
(a) We are responsible for our bodies.
(b) We are being selfish.
(c) We are purposely hurting ourselves.
(d) We should know better.
4. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
(a) Stable home life.
(b) Belief in God.
(c) Satisfying career.
(d) Trusting relationship with God.
5. At the same time that her voyage through the black mass picks up speed, Betty feels greater:
(b) Sense of purpose.
(c) Peace and tranquility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
2. As an example of breaking a law, Betty explains that we "sin" against the earth when we pollute and, as a result, we:
3. What does Betty clarify regarding the relationship between the spirit and the flesh?
4. What types of laws does Jesus discuss with Betty?
5. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)