|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Drunken Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the hospital, Betty asks for a room with a window because ever since she was a child, she's had:
(a) A fear of the dark.
(c) An obsession with the outdoors.
(d) Panic attacks.
2. After her parents separate when Betty is four years old, where is she sent?
(a) Grandmother's house.
(b) Boarding school.
(d) Foster home.
3. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
(a) Her husband and some friends.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her two oldest children.
(d) Her mother.
4. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) Diminished sensation in her feet.
(b) A rapid heartbeat.
(c) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
(d) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
5. What treatment is Betty about to have as the story opens?
(a) Immune system therapy.
(b) Partial hysterectomy.
(c) Art therapy.
(d) Electric shock treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the evening following her surgery, who does Betty call when she's feeling out of sorts?
2. Betty states that our cells were programmed to regenerate indefinitely, but death of the body became a part of the mortal world where?
3. Why does Betty say that on earth, we can't judge people accurately?
4. How does Betty receive knowledge while standing in the library in the spiritual realm?
5. When Betty emerges the swirling tunnel and enters the heavenly realm, what does she feel?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)