|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Looms and the Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
(a) Teach love.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Heal others.
(d) Experience life.
2. When Betty experiences severe cramping, bleeding, and other complications during her seventh pregnancy, what do doctors advise?
(a) Deliver the baby early.
(b) Go on round-the-clock bed rest.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Start hormonal therapy.
3. How does Betty recognize the one who embraces her in heaven?
(a) Her spirit remembers.
(b) From photographs.
(c) Her guardian angel tells her.
(d) From stories.
4. The author notices that people enjoy creating things in heaven, and she comes to understand that all things of importance are:
(a) Created spiritually first, physically second.
(b) Created by large committees.
(c) Given a stamp of approval by ministering angels.
(d) Not allowed to leave the spiritual realm.
5. As she travels through the whirling black mass, Betty picks up speed to the point where she feels she's:
(a) Entering a black hole.
(b) About to reach the end of the universe.
(c) Going to disintegrate.
(d) Traveling faster than light speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Betty is taken to a large room that resembles a library, what's conspicuously missing?
2. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
3. According to Betty, how can the spirit affect our own health?
4. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
5. Initially, what position does Betty find herself in as she travels through the large black mass?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)