|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Looms and the Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the spirit world, earth time is:
2. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
(a) Take medications and hope for the best.
(b) Go on bed rest and have the baby.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Allow doctors to induce an early delivery.
3. At the hospital, Betty asks for a room with a window because ever since she was a child, she's had:
(a) A fear of the dark.
(b) Panic attacks.
(d) An obsession with the outdoors.
4. What does Betty learn about the individuals who appear beside her after she dies?
(a) They are spiritual escorts.
(b) She knew them when they were teachers at her boarding school.
(c) They had been with her for eternities.
(d) They are relatives who have passed on.
5. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
(c) Angelic songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
2. How old was Betty when she fell in love with the boy next door and married him?
3. Who visits Betty after her procedure, even though she has no recollection of the visit?
4. When Betty experiences severe cramping, bleeding, and other complications during her seventh pregnancy, what do doctors advise?
5. When Betty asks Jesus why there are so many religions, he replies that:
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)