|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Looms and the Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her parents separate when Betty is four years old, where is she sent?
(a) Grandmother's house.
(b) Foster home.
(c) Boarding school.
2. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
(b) A rapid heartbeat.
(c) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
(d) Diminished sensation in her feet.
3. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
(a) Speak firmly to anyone.
(b) Misuse his authority.
(c) Laugh at her jokes.
(d) Come back to earth again.
4. As she travels through the whirling black mass, Betty picks up speed to the point where she feels she's:
(a) About to reach the end of the universe.
(b) Entering a black hole.
(c) Going to disintegrate.
(d) Traveling faster than light speed.
5. In heaven, what is Betty told about her death?
(a) It's premature.
(b) It was the doctor's fault.
(c) Someone else was supposed to die instead.
(d) Her family is missing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
2. What can happen to a person who excessively draws upon the negative energies?
3. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
4. What does Betty say are the two major energy forces in the universe?
5. When Betty discusses sins against the flesh, such as abusing drugs, overeating, under-eating, and not getting enough exercise, she explains that they're all equal in severity because:
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)