|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Laws.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After attending different churches and moving back in with her father, Betty has a frightening experience where she mistakes a carnival search light for what?
(a) The second coming of Christ.
(b) The apocalypse.
(c) A spaceship alien beam.
(d) A police helicopter sent to take her back to boarding school.
2. What attributes does Betty especially appreciate about Joe, her second husband?
(a) Tenderness and patience.
(b) Humor and assertiveness.
(c) Knowledge and creativity.
(d) Charisma and confidence.
3. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Forgetting her past.
(b) Remembering past good deeds.
4. On Betty's first day at Brainard Indian Training School, what sign did she read that left a lasting impression on her?
(a) With compassion all is possible.
(b) No dreams, no hope.
(c) Where there is no vision the people perish.
(d) Look to the heavens for answers.
5. As she reaches her destination after traveling through the swirling black mass, Betty sees:
(a) A brilliant crystal city bathed in light.
(b) A multi-colored garden with effervescent waterfalls.
(c) Three beings waving at her.
(d) The figure of a man, with light radiating all around.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, Betty asks for a room with a window because ever since she was a child, she's had:
2. According to Betty, why are there positive and negative energies in our universe?
3. Betty states that all creation begins where?
4. When Betty talks with Jesus in heaven, she learns that his mission had been to come into the world to:
5. When Betty was a child, what did her family life lack?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)