|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Betty experiences severe cramping, bleeding, and other complications during her seventh pregnancy, what do doctors advise?
(a) Go on round-the-clock bed rest.
(b) Have an abortion.
(c) Start hormonal therapy.
(d) Deliver the baby early.
2. As Betty's spirit gazes upon her own lifeless body, who appears in the room with her?
(a) Two angels with wings.
(b) Six beings, each sporting a different rainbow color.
(c) Seven women in pastel dresses.
(d) Three men in light brown robes.
3. Although Betty often approached God in prayer for answers when she was an adolescent, she felt that:
(a) God did not care about her.
(b) Her prayers were insincere.
(c) God did not hear her.
(d) Her prayers were insignificant.
4. When Betty's spirit looks upon her own body, she at once knows that:
(a) It's lifeless.
(b) She'll be coming back.
(c) Her family will be devastated.
(d) She's too young to die.
5. Following her hysterectomy procedure, how does Betty feel at nine o'clock when a nurse brings her evening medication?
(a) Confused and disoriented.
(b) Fine except for a little pain from the surgery.
(c) Ready to go home.
(d) Uncomfortably hot and feverish.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
2. When she first experiences her spirit body and others appear in the room with her, what does Betty notice about their appearance and hers?
3. Betty's father is Scottish-Irish and her mother is:
4. Upon experiencing significant complications during her seventh pregnancy, what does Betty decide to do?
5. As she travels through the whirling black mass, Betty picks up speed to the point where she feels she's:
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)