|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After watching television and falling asleep during the evening following her surgery, how does Betty feel when she wakes up?
(a) Depressed and confused.
(b) Feverish, clammy, and delirious.
(c) Light-headed, chilled, and weak.
(d) Giddy and talkative.
2. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
(a) Dizziness and abdominal pain.
(b) A rapid heartbeat.
(c) A sinking sensation and a soft buzzing sound.
(d) Diminished sensation in her feet.
3. When Betty's spirit looks upon her own body, she at once knows that:
(a) It's lifeless.
(b) She'll be coming back.
(c) She's too young to die.
(d) Her family will be devastated.
4. As Betty's spirit gazes upon her own lifeless body, who appears in the room with her?
(a) Seven women in pastel dresses.
(b) Six beings, each sporting a different rainbow color.
(c) Two angels with wings.
(d) Three men in light brown robes.
5. When does Betty find herself at the hospital as her narration begins?
(a) May 3, 1997.
(b) January 1, 2001.
(c) October 15, 1959.
(d) November 18, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in her second marriage, Betty wants to attend church to do what?
2. What happens when, as Betty communicates with her ministering angels, she suddenly thinks about her husband and their children?
3. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
4. After waking up with a feeling of impending danger following her surgery, Betty tries reaching for the cord that calls the nurse but finds that:
5. In her spirit form, what does Betty feel towards her physical body?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)