|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Betty prepares to leave heaven, she realizes that:
(a) She's seen everything there is to see in heaven.
(b) She's seen only a tiny portion of heaven.
(c) She forgot to ask some very important questions.
(d) She may choose to go to another realm when she returns.
2. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(b) Forgetting her past.
(d) Remembering past good deeds.
3. Despite feeling blessed by her husband and their children, what does Betty say was still missing from her life?
(a) Satisfying career.
(b) Belief in God.
(c) Trusting relationship with God.
(d) Stable home life.
4. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They're lifted up by red balloons.
(b) They are louder.
(c) They flap more intensely.
(d) They are brighter.
5. What thought does Betty have regarding her spirit body shortly after leaving her physical body?
(a) This is who I really am.
(b) I feel as if I can do anything.
(c) I feel like a kid again.
(d) This is most unusual.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty describe her spirit body?
2. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
3. As Betty watches the people of earth going about their daily lives, what does she see above them?
4. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
5. Betty realizes that many of her illnesses were the result of what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)