|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty react to what the council of men tells her?
(a) With complete acceptance.
(b) With utter shock.
(c) With much resistance.
(d) With great joy.
2. Betty says that we are at our most self-centered when we are:
(d) Praying for ourselves.
3. What does Betty say about her husband and their children?
(a) She thinks they need to become more independent.
(b) She wishes they'd all get along better.
(c) To her, family is life itself and her greatest refuge.
(d) They don't understand her.
4. What happens once Betty makes the decision to return to earth?
(a) Her grandmother hugs her.
(b) The council applauds her.
(c) She begins to weep with regret.
(d) Angels surround her.
5. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
(d) Angelic songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty states that she knew with a sure knowledge that Jesus would never do what?
2. Prior to feeling her body become still and lifeless, Betty experiences:
3. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
4. In heaven, what is Betty told about her death?
5. What does Betty see running through the garden?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)