|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Embraced by the Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fills the black mass Betty travels through?
(b) A cool mist.
(c) A rushing wind.
2. What does Betty say about her beliefs regarding religion prior to her near-death experience?
(a) She became cynical.
(b) They were set in stone.
(c) They remained uncertain for many years.
(d) She became agnostic.
3. What is the outcome of Betty's partial hysterectomy procedure?
(a) Complications arise, and the procedure takes twice as long as expected.
(b) She is too weak, and the surgery is postponed.
(c) In the midst of surgery, doctors change course.
(d) The surgery is a success.
4. At the hospital, what does Betty fear prior to her procedure?
(a) Dying on the operating table.
(b) Feeling pain during the procedure.
(c) Having insufficient funds to cover the procedure.
(d) Being abandoned by her husband.
5. What does Betty learn about the individuals who appear beside her after she dies?
(a) They are relatives who have passed on.
(b) They had been with her for eternities.
(c) She knew them when they were teachers at her boarding school.
(d) They are spiritual escorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Betty is embraced as she enters the spiritual world, what does she feel?
2. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
3. How long did Betty's first marriage last?
4. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
5. At the hospital, Betty asks for a room with a window because ever since she was a child, she's had:
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)