|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Many Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty explains that by living true to the laws that govern us, as explained to her by Jesus, we will be blessed even further and receive what?
(a) Wealth beyond measure.
(b) Much praise.
(c) Extra points in heaven.
(d) Greater knowledge.
2. What does Betty hear in space?
(a) Loud drumbeats.
(b) Chaotic music.
(c) Swoosh of comets passing by.
(d) Healing cosmic melody.
3. What process does Betty feel taking place within the whirling, moving mass?
(a) Remembering past good deeds.
(d) Forgetting her past.
4. Why does Betty need to have a partial hysterectomy?
(a) Her insurance won't cover a full hysterectomy.
(b) She needs to avoid future pregnancies.
(c) Seven pregnancies have taken a toll on her body.
(d) Doctors need to remove a large tumor.
5. What term does Betty use to describe the library she visits in the spiritual realm?
(a) Hall of wisdom.
(b) Library of the mind.
(c) Library in the clouds.
(d) Hall of imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty says that wherever she traveled in the spiritual world, she always felt what?
2. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
3. When Betty discusses sins against the flesh, such as abusing drugs, overeating, under-eating, and not getting enough exercise, she explains that they're all equal in severity because:
4. On the morning of Betty's hysterectomy, what does she experience after hearing the doctor ask, "Is she ready?"
5. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)