|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Many Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
(c) Angelic songs.
2. How long does Betty say she spent visiting many of God's creations?
(c) Weeks, even months.
(d) Months, even years.
3. Betty learns that since there is a cause and effect relationship to sin, we end up creating many of our own punishments how?
(a) Through our actions.
(b) By failing to acknowledge our errors.
(c) By wishing things were different.
(d) Through our stubbornness.
4. What does Betty see when she enters the looms room?
(a) Rolls of cloth piled in a corner.
(b) People working on ancient-looking looms.
(c) Automatic, unattended looms, as in a factory.
(d) Exotic rugs hanging from the ceiling.
5. The author notices that people enjoy creating things in heaven, and she comes to understand that all things of importance are:
(a) Not allowed to leave the spiritual realm.
(b) Created spiritually first, physically second.
(c) Created by large committees.
(d) Given a stamp of approval by ministering angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty say we need to do to attract positive energy to ourselves?
2. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
3. When Betty is taken to a large room that resembles a library, what's conspicuously missing?
4. What happens after Betty's spirit hears a deep rumbling, rushing sound?
5. How does Betty travel to other worlds, galaxies, and realms?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)