|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the angels tell which of our prayers are more urgent?
(a) They're lifted up by red balloons.
(b) They are louder.
(c) They are brighter.
(d) They flap more intensely.
2. What does Betty hear as she makes the transition from the hospital room into a tangible darkness?
(c) Angelic songs.
3. How does Betty feel inside the black mass?
4. The author states that we should ask in humility and receive in:
5. What does Betty see running through the garden?
(a) A river.
(b) A sprite.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Betty moves forward through the black mass, what happens to the whirling sound?
2. In the garden, Betty realizes that everything has its own life, purpose, and:
3. When Betty is taken to the garden, what does she see in the distance?
4. The flowers that Betty sees in the garden in the spiritual world are:
5. As Betty feels an enormous, powerful energy around her, what happens to her hospital room?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)