|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzie get trapped during the Sneaker Clause?
2. What does Betty do when Lizzie is reborn?
3. Who gives Lizzie a gift in the healing center?
4. Who does Lizzie talk to when she can't make a toast at the wedding?
5. Why can't Owen's wife live with a dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
2. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
3. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
4. Why does Owen abandon Jen?
5. What does Lizzie do after speaking with Amadou?
6. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
7. Why do Owen and Emily break up?
8. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
9. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
10. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
How was Lizzie able to forgive her killer, and what did this decision to progress the plot?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)