|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
2. What does Lizzie realize as she begins her journey on the Sneaker Clause?
3. Why can't Lizzie die during the Sneaker Clause?
4. Who does Lizzie tell that she is going to use the Sneaker Clause?
5. What does Lizzie give Amadou when they talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
2. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
3. Why do Lizzie and Owen stop dating?
4. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
5. What does Curtis tell Lizzie about love?
6. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
7. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
8. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
9. What surprise does Lizzie get after Sadie becomes a puppy?
10. What does Curtis ask of Lizzie in the healing center?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was Lizzie able to forgive her killer, and what did this decision to progress the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
How did Lizzie change when he was around his family and when he was around his friends, and what caused these changes?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)