|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lizzie be traveling on during the Sneaker Clause?
2. What will happen to the Elsewhere memories when Lizzie uses the Sneaker Clause?
3. How does Lizzie get a wedding invitation?
4. Why is Lizzie so upset about Owen's wife coming?
5. What does Lizzie give Amadou when they talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
2. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
3. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
4. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
5. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
6. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
7. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
8. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
9. Why do Owen and Emily break up?
10. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
How did Lizzie change when he was around his family and when he was around his friends, and what caused these changes?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)