|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curtis say about love?
2. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
3. What does Owen tell Alvy?
4. What is special about the gift Curtis gives his new wife?
5. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the main rules of Elsewhere, and what affect do these have on the main characters?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)