|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lizzie feel about her life when she is reborn?
2. What gift does Lizzie get in the healing center?
3. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
4. Who does Lizzie take home when Sadie leaves her?
5. How old is Lizzie when she gets a wedding invitation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
2. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
3. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
4. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
5. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
6. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
7. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
8. What does Lizzie do after speaking with Amadou?
9. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
10. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the main rules of Elsewhere, and what affect do these have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)