Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
2. What makes Lizzie feel like she has nothing in Elsewhere?
3. Why can't Lizzie give a toast at the wedding?
4. Who gives Lizzie a gift in the healing center?
5. Why is Lizzie so upset about Owen's wife coming?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What is the most upsetting thing for Lizzie in her new life in Elsewhere, and how is this resolved?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)