|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Lizzie to the healing center?
2. How long is Lizzie without a dog when Sadie leaves?
3. How do Lizzie and Owen behave when they get younger?
4. Who is Amadou?
5. How many people see Lizzie off when she is reborn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
2. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
3. What news does Andous bring to Lizzie about the Sneaker Clause?
4. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
5. How did Owen die?
6. What does Curtis ask of Lizzie in the healing center?
7. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
8. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
9. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
10. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Lizzie change when he was around his family and when he was around his friends, and what caused these changes?
Essay Topic 2
How was Lizzie able to forgive her killer, and what did this decision to progress the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Andous was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)