|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
2. What makes Lizzie feel like she has nothing in Elsewhere?
3. Why can't Lizzie give a toast at the wedding?
4. Who gives Lizzie a gift in the healing center?
5. Why is Lizzie so upset about Owen's wife coming?
Essay Topic 1
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
How did Lizzie change when he was around his family and when he was around his friends, and what caused these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)