|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alvy?
2. Who does Lizzie tell that she is going to use the Sneaker Clause?
3. What is Owen's wife's name?
4. How long is Lizzie in the healing center?
5. Who takes Lizzie to the healing center?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
2. Why does Owen abandon Jen?
3. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
4. How did Owen die?
5. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
6. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
7. What does Curtis give to his new wife as a wedding present?
8. What happens when Lizzie tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
9. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
10. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
How did all the people in Elsewhere die, and what affect does this have on their life in Elsewhere?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)