|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lizzie be traveling on during the Sneaker Clause?
2. Who goes with Lizzie to the wedding?
3. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
4. How old is Owen when Lizzie is reborn?
5. What was Lizzie most upset about missing out on Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
2. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
3. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
4. What happens when Lizzie tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
5. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
6. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
7. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
8. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
9. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
10. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What is the most upsetting thing for Lizzie in her new life in Elsewhere, and how is this resolved?
Essay Topic 3
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)