Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lizzie's first dream in the land of the dead?
2. What did Lizzie hide before her death?
3. What did the lead singer of Lizzie's favorite band die of?
4. What is Lizzie doing when the details of dead aging are explained?
5. What does Owen tell Lizzie about her communication with her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
2. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
3. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
4. What surprise does Lizzie get after Sadie becomes a puppy?
5. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
6. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
7. Why does Owen abandon Jen?
8. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
9. How do people in Elsewhere age?
10. What is the Well?
What are some of the main rules of Elsewhere, and what affect do these have on the main characters?
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)