|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Owen make contact with Alvy?
(a) To distract himself.
(b) To make Emma happy.
(c) To help Lizzie.
(d) To get a raise.
2. What is the biggest obstacle Emily faces with Owen's relationship?
(a) Their respective jobs.
(c) Emily's allergy.
(d) Their age.
3. How old is Owen when Lizzie is reborn?
4. What does Amadou say to Lizzie?
(a) He is watching her.
(b) He looks up to her.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is sorry.
5. How long does it take Lizzie to learn what she asks Owen to teach her?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lizzie decide to use the Sneaker Clause?
2. Who does Curtis marry?
3. What happens when Lizzie yells at Owen?
4. What will happen to the Elsewhere memories when Lizzie uses the Sneaker Clause?
5. What makes Lizzie feel like she has nothing in Elsewhere?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
2. What happens when Lizzie tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
3. Why do Lizzie and Owen stop dating?
4. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
5. What does Curtis give to his new wife as a wedding present?
6. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
7. How did Owen die?
8. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
9. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
10. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)