|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Owen have when he died?
(b) Police man.
(c) Construction worker.
2. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) It is needed for happiness.
(b) It comes when we are ready.
(c) No one person needs another.
(d) Love brings pain with it.
3. How many people see Lizzie off when she is reborn?
4. Where does Lizzie's go to start the Sneaker Clause?
(a) The Observation Deck.
(b) The river.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The beach.
5. What will happen to the Elsewhere memories when Lizzie uses the Sneaker Clause?
(a) They will pop up at random moments.
(b) She will have to live a double life.
(c) She will lose them.
(d) They will stay with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Lizzie when she talks to her brother?
2. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
3. How old was Owen when he died?
4. What does Lizzie swear when Sadie leaves?
5. What does Lizzie give Amadou when they talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise does Lizzie get after Sadie becomes a puppy?
2. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
3. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
4. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
5. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
6. What does Lizzie ask Owen's help with, and why?
7. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
8. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
9. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
10. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)