|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
(a) She makes a choice.
(b) She gets together with Owen.
(c) She says a prayer.
(d) She makes a list of things she loves.
2. How many dives did Owen make after he died?
3. How many people see Lizzie off when she is reborn?
4. Who does Curtis ask permission from before dating someone?
5. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
(a) A sink.
(b) A pot of water.
(c) A water fountain.
(d) A small stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Lizzie give a toast at the wedding?
2. What does Owen call Lizzie at work for?
3. Who is the only person to continue searching for Lizzie after everyone gives up?
4. What does Lizzie ask Owen to teach her?
5. Who does Curtis marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
2. What does Curtis tell Lizzie about love?
3. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
4. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
5. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
6. Why do Lizzie and Owen stop dating?
7. What does Lizzie ask Owen's help with, and why?
8. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
9. What does Curtis ask of Lizzie in the healing center?
10. What surprise does Lizzie get after Sadie becomes a puppy?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)