|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
(a) She will forget about Lizzie.
(b) That she won't get adopted by nice people.
(c) They will never see each other again.
(d) It will hurt to go back to Earth.
2. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) Love brings pain with it.
(b) It is needed for happiness.
(c) It comes when we are ready.
(d) No one person needs another.
3. What did what Lizzie thought she saw on the surface turn out to really be?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A dog tag.
(c) A boat.
(d) A search light.
4. What will Lizzie be traveling on during the Sneaker Clause?
(a) An air stream.
(b) A river.
(c) A lake.
(d) A cloud.
5. What does Lizzie think she sees on the surface of the water?
(a) A fishing lure.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A horse shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie ask Owen to teach her?
2. Who is Alvy?
3. Who goes with Lizzie to the wedding?
4. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
5. Who gives Lizzie the chance to use the Sneaker Clause?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
2. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
3. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
4. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
5. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
6. What does Lizzie ask Owen's help with, and why?
7. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
8. Why do Lizzie and Owen stop dating?
9. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
10. What does Curtis tell Lizzie about love?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)