|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Amadou?
(a) The man who killed Lizzie.
(b) The captain of a boat.
(c) Zooey's husband.
(d) The man who will take Lizzie's job.
2. What does Lizzie ask Owen to teach her?
(a) How to focus on the Observation Deck.
(b) How to communicate without diving.
(c) How to parallel park.
(d) How to dance.
3. Who is Alvy?
(a) Owen's friend.
(b) Lizzie's brother.
(c) Lizzie's father.
(d) Owen's nephew.
4. What day of the week does Lizzie begin the Sneaker Clause?
5. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
(a) She gets together with Owen.
(b) She makes a list of things she loves.
(c) She says a prayer.
(d) She makes a choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest obstacle Emily faces with Owen's relationship?
2. Why can't Owen's wife live with a dog?
3. Whose wedding does Lizzie get an invitation to?
4. Where does Amadou come to talk to Lizzie?
5. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
2. What happens when Lizzie tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
3. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
4. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
5. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
6. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
7. What surprise does Lizzie get when she is 9 years old in Elsewhere?
8. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
9. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
10. What does Lizzie do after speaking with Amadou?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)