|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lizzie get a wedding invitation?
(a) In a post card.
(b) Through a message in a bottle.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A message in the clouds.
2. How long is Lizzie in the healing center?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What is Owen's wife's name?
4. Why is Lizzie so upset about Owen's wife coming?
(a) Emma doesn't like dogs.
(b) She is too young.
(c) New arrivals cause confusion.
(d) She and Owen are dating.
5. Why does Owen make contact with Alvy?
(a) To distract himself.
(b) To get a raise.
(c) To make Emma happy.
(d) To help Lizzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie get upset with Owen about after his wife comes to live with him?
2. What does Lizzie ask Owen to teach her?
3. What does Betty do when she hears Owen's wife has come to Elsewhere?
4. Whose wedding does Lizzie get an invitation to?
5. What day of the week does Lizzie begin the Sneaker Clause?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
2. How did Owen die?
3. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
4. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
5. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
6. What does Curtis tell Lizzie about love?
7. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
8. What does Lizzie ask Owen's help with, and why?
9. Why does Lizzie choose to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
10. What does Curtis give to his new wife as a wedding present?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)