|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A detective.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A consultant.
2. What does Owen call Lizzie at work for?
(a) To get her home number.
(b) To ask her on a date.
(c) To donate a stray cat.
(d) To adopt a dog.
3. Who does Curtis ask permission from before dating someone?
4. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
(a) She will forget about Lizzie.
(b) That she won't get adopted by nice people.
(c) It will hurt to go back to Earth.
(d) They will never see each other again.
5. How often does Owen visit the Observation Deck now?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lizzie yells at Owen?
2. How long is Lizzie without a dog when Sadie leaves?
3. Who chooses to end the relationship between Owen and Emily?
4. Who does Curtis start dating?
5. How did Owen die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
2. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
3. Why do Owen and Emily break up?
4. What is so ironic about what Curtis asks of Lizzie in the healing center?
5. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
6. What does Curtis give to his new wife as a wedding present?
7. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
8. How is Lizzie feeling when Andous comes to talk to her about the Sneaker Clause?
9. Why do Lizzie and Owen stop dating?
10. What news does Andous bring to Lizzie about the Sneaker Clause?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)