|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Lizzie die during the Sneaker Clause?
(a) She lost her privileges.
(b) She is young.
(c) She is already dead.
(d) She is on the Clause.
2. How do Lizzie and Owen behave when they get younger?
(a) Like neighbors.
(b) Like siblings.
(c) Like friends.
(d) Like lovers.
3. Who does Lizzie talk to when she can't make a toast at the wedding?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her brother.
4. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) It is needed for happiness.
(b) No one person needs another.
(c) Love brings pain with it.
(d) It comes when we are ready.
5. What was Owen trying to save just before he died?
(a) A woman.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lizzie be traveling on during the Sneaker Clause?
2. How does Lizzie get to the wedding she is invited to?
3. Who is Amadou?
4. Why does Owen make contact with Alvy?
5. What gift does Lizzie get in the healing center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes in Lizzie and Owen's relationship as they age in Elsewhere?
2. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
3. Why does Owen abandon Jen?
4. How did Owen die?
5. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
6. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
7. What surprise does Lizzie get after Sadie becomes a puppy?
8. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
9. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
10. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)