|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Lizzie with the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner?
2. Whose wedding does Lizzie get an invitation to?
3. Why does Lizzie decide to use the Sneaker Clause?
(a) She misses her family.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is running out of time.
(d) Owen is with Emily.
4. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
(a) He would have been arrested.
(b) He did not see her.
(c) He heard a voice tell him to keep driving.
(d) He could not lose his job.
5. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A detective.
(c) A consultant.
(d) A fisherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lizzie most upset about missing out on Earth?
2. Why can't Lizzie give a toast at the wedding?
3. What does Lizzie realize as she begins her journey on the Sneaker Clause?
4. Who was Owen contacting when he dived?
5. What gift does Lizzie get in the healing center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
2. What secret does Lizzie ask Curtis to keep for her?
3. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
4. What does Curtis give to his new wife as a wedding present?
5. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
6. What news does Andous bring to Lizzie about the Sneaker Clause?
7. How is Lizzie able to have a chat with her brother?
8. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
9. Why does Owen choose to contact Alvy?
10. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)