|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Owen have when he died?
(a) Construction worker.
(c) Police man.
2. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
(a) He would have been arrested.
(b) He heard a voice tell him to keep driving.
(c) He could not lose his job.
(d) He did not see her.
3. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
(a) She will forget about Lizzie.
(b) They will never see each other again.
(c) That she won't get adopted by nice people.
(d) It will hurt to go back to Earth.
4. Where does Amadou come to talk to Lizzie?
(a) The Well.
(b) Her house.
(d) The river.
5. What does Lizzie do when Sadie becomes a puppy?
(a) She vows to never get another dog.
(b) She takes her to a river.
(c) She gives her to Andous.
(d) She gets a new dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Owen die?
2. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help?
3. What does Lizzie realize as she begins her journey on the Sneaker Clause?
4. Who does Curtis ask permission from before dating someone?
5. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sadie becomes a puppy?
2. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
3. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
4. What happens when Lizzie tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
5. What does Owen tell Alvy when he contacts him?
6. How did Owen die?
7. What does Curtis ask of Lizzie in the healing center?
8. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help with Alvy?
9. What does Curtis tell Lizzie about love?
10. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)